Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,422 members, 7,819,518 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Kola The Village Boy And The Teacher - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Kola The Village Boy And The Teacher (745 Views)

First Time I Experienced My Village People Following Me / When Slay Queens Return To The Village (photo) / When The Teacher Asks You To Write A List Of Noise Maker And Someone You Hate... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kola The Village Boy And The Teacher by iphanyiuma(m): 11:55am On Oct 16, 2016
Teacher: Kola, spell plantain
Kola: whish one? the lipe one or the unlipe one?

He asks "Which one? The ripe one or the unripe one?", some people (like me) have trouble with the 'r', and with some people, it sounds like an 'l'

Teacher: what difference does it make? Just spell plantain!
Kola: Teasha, If you fly the lipe one na 'DODO',
if you fly the unlipe one na 'SHIPS'
if you loast am, na 'BORLI'
All of them na plantain,
so whish one you wan make I spell?
grin grin angry grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Donald Trump's 1st Day In Office. / After Protest Of Tuface, This One Sef Do Em Own.. / Dedicate A Snake To Lalasticlala On His Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.