Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,269 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

When The Teacher Asks You To Write A List Of Noise Maker And Someone You Hate... - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When The Teacher Asks You To Write A List Of Noise Maker And Someone You Hate... (2019 Views)

When Your Girlfriend Asks You For The Iphone 11 / Guy Asks His Ex-Girlfriend Back, She Accepts & He Tells Her It's April Fool / Kola The Village Boy And The Teacher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When The Teacher Asks You To Write A List Of Noise Maker And Someone You Hate... by Blackskinned: 10:35pm On Nov 01, 2016
When the teacher ask you to write a list of noise makers and someone you hate coughs.... cheesy cheesy

I don't know how it always happens then my name is always in the list even when I'm absent.

You'll very much relate to this if you attended secondary or primary school in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: When The Teacher Asks You To Write A List Of Noise Maker And Someone You Hate... by Blackskinned: 8:17am On Nov 04, 2016

(1) (Reply)

THE DEADLY MARK (love Hunters) Season 1 Episode 1 / Yoruba Got That Clapback...epic Reply / The Best Caption Wins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.