Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,987 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

My Story, By Justice Dimgba - The Impunity Of The DSS - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Story, By Justice Dimgba - The Impunity Of The DSS (21283 Views)

Justices Dimgba And Ademola Back To Their Seats. Preside Over Cases Against Dss / Three Times The FBI Arrested ‘Corrupt’ Judges In US Just Like The DSS-The Cable / Justice Nnamdi Dimgba: "SSS’ Conduct Disgrace To Democracy” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story, By Justice Dimgba - The Impunity Of The DSS by Kabashin: 11:02pm On Oct 18, 2016
genearts:

I should show you what DSS found in his house? Are you for real? You don't know where DSS office is? My question still remains, why didn't he make reference to what the DSS allegedly found in house? Even if the DSS lied, he should categorically state it that they lied that no money was found in his house if he is not hiding something.

Stop been foolish please. The DSS inventory of items discovered didn't include his name. You are just here to troll and embarrass yourself.
Re: My Story, By Justice Dimgba - The Impunity Of The DSS by millhouse: 11:20pm On Oct 18, 2016
‘’Mamman Daura is a powerful member of President Buhari’s kitchen cabinet. In fact, he is considered by most as the de facto Vice President of Nigeria.
Most critical decisions – such as the choice of Ministers and other important appointments - have been credited to him. He even lives in Aso Rock.
Mamman Daura is President Buhari’s nephew. His father is the elder brother of Buhari.

Mamman Daura has a son. His name is Kabir Daura. He is President Buhari’s Personal Assistant.
Abba Kyari is the Chief of Staff to the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. He also happens to be the foster child of - Yes. You guessed it - Mamman Daura.

Then there is Hadi Sirika.
Hadi Sirika is the Minister of State for Aviation. He is the son of Buhari's elder sister.
Hadi Sirika has an elder sister – a niece of Buhari. Her name is Amina Zakari.
Amina Zakari was INEC acting Chairman last year.

Then there is Aisha Abubakar. She wasn’t even a member of the APC. But all that didn’t matter. But today, she is the Minister of State for Trade, Industry and Investment. Her mother is Buhari’s sister.
So, friends, there you have it. And, thanks for your time.
I guess we can all now go back to our various lives and continue pretending not to notice how our national affair has become one man's family affair."
Nigerians, truly, your Change has come.
---DR JUNAID MOHAMMED

1 Like

Re: My Story, By Justice Dimgba - The Impunity Of The DSS by Nobody: 11:34pm On Oct 18, 2016
millhouse:
‘’Mamman Daura is a powerful member of President Buhari’s kitchen cabinet. In fact, he is considered by most as the de facto Vice President of Nigeria.
Most critical decisions – such as the choice of Ministers and other important appointments - have been credited to him. He even lives in Aso Rock.
Mamman Daura is President Buhari’s nephew. His father is the elder brother of Buhari.

Mamman Daura has a son. His name is Kabir Daura. He is President Buhari’s Personal Assistant.
Abba Kyari is the Chief of Staff to the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. He also happens to be the foster child of - Yes. You guessed it - Mamman Daura.

Hadi Sirika is the Minister of State for Aviation. He is the son of Buhari's elder sister.

Then there is Aisha Abubakar. She wasn’t even a member of the APC. But all that didn’t matter. But today, she is the Minister of State for Trade, Industry and Investment. Her mother is Buhari’s sister.
I guess we can all now go back to our various lives and continue pretending not to notice how our national affair has become one man's family affair."
---DR JUNAID MOHAMMED
sarrki progress01.. passingshot.. seummsg.... kwantinu
Re: My Story, By Justice Dimgba - The Impunity Of The DSS by july66: 9:01am On Oct 19, 2016
sammychimex:
These judges arrests and the circumstances surrounding it is already confusing me. I don't know who believe. Anyways let the Dss charge them to court if they have evidence. We go deal with the rights of the judges later.
if the judges unite to fight back, the DSS will not have where to hide their faces. There is obviously corruption in the judiciary but the essence of this raid is to humble them & let them know who is in charge.
Re: My Story, By Justice Dimgba - The Impunity Of The DSS by Kay17: 9:26am On Oct 19, 2016
Kabashin:
Let the fireworks begin.

The judges are quite refined, they are registering their disgust with the rudderless and clueless admin through the right channels instead of the aimless media trials that leads to no where.

I don't see the DSS and her silly superiors doing well when the case cracks open for factual debates among learned fellows in the court of law

Lalasticlala, kindly consider this thread for the FP. This impunity must be exposed and denounced unless for the cursed zombies among us.

"He sought refuge in a garden" while trying to resist the arrest. In plain speak he cowed in the hiding
Re: My Story, By Justice Dimgba - The Impunity Of The DSS by Kay17: 9:30am On Oct 19, 2016
millhouse:

---DR JUNAID MOHAMMED

It is clear Buhari installs his family members in key positions surrounding the presidency but note that the major criterion is that the President reposes confidence and faith in them.

The powers of the executive are not boundless or unlimited they are held in check by the other arms. The check is already there
Re: My Story, By Justice Dimgba - The Impunity Of The DSS by Kabashin: 9:40am On Oct 19, 2016
Kay17:

"He sought refuge in a garden" while trying to resist the arrest. In plain speak he cowed in the hiding

Folks like will shiit on their pants even at the threats of area boys talkless of gun wielding brutes adorning the DSS uniform.
Re: My Story, By Justice Dimgba - The Impunity Of The DSS by AlanSugar(m): 5:18pm On Oct 19, 2016
genearts:

Then why didn't the judge mention it in this his epistle if he is truly a saint as he wants to make us believe?

That man you quoted does not understand English. As long as he wails, then that's OK by him, he doesn't realise that by saying "yes", he implies that money was indeed found. He may be wondering what you typed!
Re: My Story, By Justice Dimgba - The Impunity Of The DSS by AlanSugar(m): 5:22pm On Oct 19, 2016
Kabashin:

Mention what ? Are you just here to troll ? I repeat show me what the DSS discovered in Justice Dimgba house in their useless typed paper.

Just look at you, you don't realise that by saying "yes", you imply that money was indeed found in his house? As long as you wail, you are OK! Rabbish!
Re: My Story, By Justice Dimgba - The Impunity Of The DSS by Kabashin: 5:26pm On Oct 19, 2016
AlanSugar:

Just look at you, you don't realise that by saying "yes", you imply that money was indeed found in his house? As long as you wail, you are OK! Rabbish!

Stop been an ediot ? He asked a question that no money was found ? And I said yes.
Re: My Story, By Justice Dimgba - The Impunity Of The DSS by Kabashin: 5:30pm On Oct 19, 2016
AlanSugar:

That man you quoted does not understand English. As long as he wails, then that's OK by him, he doesn't realise that by saying "yes", he implies that money was indeed found. He may be wondering what you typed!

Fools everywhere.Lolz. "No money was found" and I answered yes.

You need to re-educated.
Re: My Story, By Justice Dimgba - The Impunity Of The DSS by AlanSugar(m): 5:57pm On Oct 19, 2016
Kabashin:

Fools everywhere.Lolz. "No money was found" and I answered yes.

You need to re-educated.

You are here displaying your stewpidity again? Imagine this, "You need to re-educated."
Wailer friend, ask your teacher again," so no money was found", the correct answer is "no"!
Wailers no get head, period!
Re: My Story, By Justice Dimgba - The Impunity Of The DSS by AlanSugar(m): 6:02pm On Oct 19, 2016
Kabashin:

Stop been an ediot ? He asked a question that no money was found ? And I said yes.

English students, can you just imagine this? After dem wailers go de shout say buhari no go school! Perhaps the difference is, dem go, but dem no sabi. Buhari sef wey no go better pass them. I sorry for you. Wail on!
Re: My Story, By Justice Dimgba - The Impunity Of The DSS by Kabashin: 6:10pm On Oct 19, 2016
AlanSugar:

You are here displaying your stewpidity again? Imagine this, "You need to re-educated."
Wailer friend, ask your teacher again," so no money was found", the correct answer is "no"!
Wailers no get head, period!

You are a real dunce. LMAO. No wonder you are all called zombies.

No money was found ? And I answered 'YES' cos no money was found in Judge Dimgba place.

Na ediots like you dey fail WAEC come blame Una family witch.

Zombie
Re: My Story, By Justice Dimgba - The Impunity Of The DSS by Kabashin: 6:14pm On Oct 19, 2016
AlanSugar:

English students, can you just imagine this? After dem wailers go de shout say buhari no go school! Perhaps the difference is, dem go, but dem no sabi. Buhari sef wey no go better pass them. I sorry for you. Wail on!

No wonder you dey support the dullard Presidiot. Which night English School you go ? LMAO

C'mon Yes/No answer dey make your brain twist.
Re: My Story, By Justice Dimgba - The Impunity Of The DSS by AlanSugar(m): 6:20pm On Oct 19, 2016
Kabashin:

No wonder you dey support the dullard Presidiot. Which night English School you go ? LMAO

C'mon Yes/No answer dey make your brain twist.

Why did you edit my post? Siilly wailer! The night school wey I go you no fit smell am with this gross and astute display of stewpidity of yours! Take that to the bank! Unfortunately no one seems to have come to your rescue, perhaps not yet! Pray you get help.
Re: My Story, By Justice Dimgba - The Impunity Of The DSS by sammychimex(m): 6:22pm On Oct 19, 2016
july66:
if the judges unite to fight back, the DSS will not have where to hide their faces. There is obviously corruption in the judiciary but the essence of this raid is to humble them & let them know who is in charge.

I believe the primary goal is to eradicate corruption in Nigeria's judicial system. As for who is in charge every player has a well defined role according to the constitution.
Re: My Story, By Justice Dimgba - The Impunity Of The DSS by Kabashin: 6:27pm On Oct 19, 2016
AlanSugar:

Why did you edit my post? Siilly wailer! The night school wey I go you no fit smell am with this gross and astute display of stewpidity of yours! Take that to the bank! Unfortunately no one seems to have come to your rescue, perhaps not yet! Pray you get help.

Who edited your post ? Are you drunk or what ? No wonder you are just disgracing yourself upandan with simple English.
Abeg tell me this expensive night school Wey you go make I pity your sponsors.
I don't need people to come to my aid cos am super capable of purging you of your innate foolishness.
Re: My Story, By Justice Dimgba - The Impunity Of The DSS by lobell: 10:29am On Oct 20, 2016
Lewandoski20:

DSS operations and Armed Robbers operating at Night Are Just Like 5 & 6. Can someone pls help with dat Jacob Zuma Meme?!
You mean like so?
Remember you saw it here first.

Re: My Story, By Justice Dimgba - The Impunity Of The DSS by Kay17: 11:27am On Oct 23, 2016
Hedonistically:

Another fool exposes his underbelly.

Even if anything incriminating was found in his house, such evidence would be inadmissible in court - for the simple reason that searching his house without a valid search warrant is an illegality. Then again, even if money was found in his house, money in itself, no matter how large, does not constitute an illegality. The only illegality lies in HOW the money was acquired. And it is the EFCC's duty to provide evidence that the money was acquired illegally.

Bottom line:

No evidence obtained illegally is credible and admissible in court. Get that into your thick, uncivilised, and primitive skull.

Nigerian law allows illegally obtained evidence provided it is relevant. The Supreme Court as well as affirmed that principle. The remedy left to the judges is sue for false imprisonment or intrusion on privacy (human rights).

It's in the U.S. that illegally obtained evidence is regarded as tainted or unusable
Re: My Story, By Justice Dimgba - The Impunity Of The DSS by Kay17: 11:30am On Oct 23, 2016
Hedonistically:

You'll just sit down in your dingy living space and declare a person "guilty" based on your own jaundiced sentiments- motivated by media reports.. Whose job is it to declare a person guilty or otherwise? You or the courts?

Pathetic idiots everywhere.

The wording: innocent until proven guilty is a procedural rule that borders on substantive law. It is merely for the purpose of a criminal trial. This however does not bar the public from engaging in a debate about the guilt of the accused. If I genuinely believe the judges are corrupt or that a section of politicians are corrupt I can express such beliefs in a guarded manner to avoid slander

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dr. Njakiri Damages Shades Omoyele Sowore Over Wheelbarrow Pusher Stunt / There Are Over 100 Salary Structures In Federal Civil Service’ / El-Rufai Urges To FG Declare Bandits As Terrorists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.