Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,542 members, 7,812,692 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:37 PM

'My Wife's Function Is To Look After Me' - Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'My Wife's Function Is To Look After Me' - Buhari (448 Views)

"My Wife's Function Is To Look After Me" President Buhari Tells Reporter (watch) / Kitchen & Room Comment: My Wife's Function Is To Look After Me" - Buhari says / Buhari Opening Bottle Of Water By Himself At A Function,Is It Sign Of Humility? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'My Wife's Function Is To Look After Me' - Buhari by applehead100(m): 3:01pm On Oct 16, 2016
Nigerian President Muhammadu Buhari received lot of flak for his recent comments that his wife belongs to his kitchen. His spokesperson quickly came to his defence, saying he was only joking.

But in a new interview with DW’s Phil Gayle, Buhari says he absolutely meant what he said — that Aisha Buhari belongs to his kitchen, his bedroom and other room. He also added that his wife’s general function is to look after him.

DW: Recently your wife criticized your choices for top jobs, and you responded by saying “I don’t know which party my wife belongs to, but she belongs to my kitchen and my living room.” What did you mean by that, sir?

Buhari: I am sure you have a house. … You know where your kitchen is, you know where your living room is, and I believe your wife looks after all of that, even if she is working.

DW: That is your wife’s function?

Buhari: Yes, to look after me.

SOURCE:
http://www.ghanacelebrities.com/2016/10/16/wifes-function-look-buhari/

1 Like

Re: 'My Wife's Function Is To Look After Me' - Buhari by Mynd44: 3:41pm On Oct 16, 2016
Re: 'My Wife's Function Is To Look After Me' - Buhari by Nobody: 4:18pm On Oct 16, 2016
Buhari dey always misyearn anytime he travels out of the country.

(1) (Reply)

Stop Attacking Shi'ites, Emir Mera Of Argungu Cautions Muslims / Is President Buhari Being Sectional And Divisive In His Rule? / Can We Also Ask Our Oga Presido Buhari What Happened To The N3 Trillion (about $

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.