Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,836 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

"The Other Room" By K.D Oniyide - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "The Other Room" By K.D Oniyide (792 Views)

Of Aso Rock Demons And ‘the Other Room’, By Olusegun Adeniyi / Aisha Buhari, The Kitchen And The Other Room By Joseph Edgar / "The Other Room" Trends On Twitter. Nse Ikpe Etim Joins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"The Other Room" By K.D Oniyide by KDOniyide(m): 5:14pm On Oct 16, 2016
'The other room'
I was hoping to respond to the messages i received being reactions to my feminism post yesterday but my fingers wouldn't rest until I lend them to the trending topic on the Nigerian social media today, what else could it be other than the end of the year media bonus from the president to all Nigerian women which he called the other room.
This would fit for a perfect Nollywood romance featuring Genevieve Nnaji and Ramsey Noah or Jim Iyke and Rita Dominic. Oh Rita, Where’s that babe sef? She really contributed her closet to the industry. Let’s just talk about what it is right now, what exactly is the other room? A lot of people (awon onirokuro) have ascribed it to the president’s bedroom. How could it be? The president's last born is about 25 or so. Baba is in his 70s. His sexual urge has been robbed by recession and the Bourdillon god. I am deeply convinced that he was referring to the famous family film; war room where they both offer some melodious praises to their creator whilst making the poor details attached to them miss their spouses.
I heard soldiers are good worshipers, they praise the same way they fight, wouldn’t it be nice to hear the General sing praises in Hausa accent? I bet some of our old musicians like Obesere and Zule zoo can’t beat them. The only musician in this generation I can bet against the first family is 2face Idibia. Finally brethren, should you be downhearted, should the recession hit harder on your family, should you be in some cold country with a charming female leader, all you have to do is think about the other room for strength.
Erm… as for the Kitchen, you know the cabinet is sometimes referred to as the kitchen. The president i know is too intelligent to regard women in such an idiotic manner. He probably would had through that statement nailed Mama peace’s prophecy about him during her campaign that if voted in, every woman will end in the kitchen.
Happy Sunday!
Twitter/IG @kdoniyide

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Free Zakzaky Protest In Kaduna / Caption These Photos Of Akeredolu With Tinubu & Mimiko / See What Garba Abdulazeez Said About The Great Igbo People & The Reply From Ig

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.