Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,051 members, 7,821,620 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Buhari's Economic Failures Has Turned People To Corporate Beggars - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Economic Failures Has Turned People To Corporate Beggars (358 Views)

2019: APC Failures Has Made PDP Sins Forgivable / Emir Sanusi Faults Buhari's Economic Plan / Recession: Buhari’s Economic Team Turns To Experts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buhari's Economic Failures Has Turned People To Corporate Beggars by Thescienceprof(m): 7:00pm On Oct 16, 2016
White guy in shock after receiving financial request note from a Nigerian at wedding reception

Arese Ugwu shared this eyewitness account via her IG page. It happened while she was at a party and the person who spotted the white guy, sent a waitress to deliver the handwritten note deceiving her situation and stating her account details. The economy is indeed affecting everyone! According to Ugwu:
"You guys!!!!! I cant breathesee what this Buhari economy is causing o? So we are sitting at our table at this traditional wedding and a waitress passes a letter to this guy saying please I need financial assistance complete with gtb account details".

(1) (Reply)

Kaduna, Kano To Begin Electricity Generation From Waste (daily Trust) / Lawmakers Party With Prostitututes With The Sweat Of The Masses - Jibrin / Obaseki Can’t Disappoint Me; Remember Me As Governor Who Defeated Godfathers – O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.