Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,350 members, 7,850,276 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:30 PM

Bring Back Our First Lady - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bring Back Our First Lady (443 Views)

Photos From "Bring Back Diezani Alison-Madueke" Protest At EFCC Headquarters / Policemen Trying To Bring Down A Biafran Flag In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Bring Back Our Girls Protest To Aso Villa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bring Back Our First Lady by jidekol(m): 8:36pm On Oct 16, 2016
Everyone is talking about the other room, kitchen and living room comment.

I'm more disturbed about, 'I don't know which party my wife belongs to'.

Now that's disturbing because I feel the husband should know, even if he allows her to freely associate.

Aisha was talking Nigeria in the interest of Nigerians, looking at the cabinet structure of her Party(APC).

Mohammad in his myopic state(apologies, your excellency), was not seeing beyond his space I mean himself, his living room, his kitchen, his other room and at most his party.

I mean Buhari probably feels her presence in APC is occasioned by his, as far as I'm here she should be here (it means the woman did not choose APC out of her volition) and she knows not what she is saying, that was Mr president's arrogant psychology, (Apologies! Your excellency) so she has no right to speak...

With these few points of mine, based on the psychological analysis of Mr President postulation I wish to summit that there is no democracy in the home of our president.

Just like the Chibok girls, our first lady is in captivity... Who will rescue her now ooo...

#BringBackOurFirstLady

Anyone that wants to argue should bring it on.

(1) (Reply)

Fashola Represent Nigeria At 3rd United Nations Conference On Housing In Ecuador / EFCC Boss,magu's Plan To Shield NASS Member Embroiled In N15 Million Bribe / Aisha Buhari Arrives Borno State To Flag Of Distribution Of Items To Refugees. P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.