Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,878 members, 7,813,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:41 PM

Diary Of the 3 Crazy Friends( A short story). - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Diary Of the 3 Crazy Friends( A short story). (8462 Views)

Crazy Hannah - By Lady C / Whose Fault? (betrayal And Revenge) A Short Story / Done In 60 Seconds (A Short Crime Story By Olumide Odusanya) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diary Of the 3 Crazy Friends( A short story). by Perfecter4real(m): 9:16pm On Oct 16, 2016
This story was inspired by experience growing up as a teenager, 60% of this story is base on true life event and 40% is a work of fiction based on the authors creative imaginations...names of the characters on this story are actual people living up to this very day..though some of d roles they played were edited
All rights reserved. No part of this work may be reproduced electronically or printed without the author permission.
Shout out to Chister and the rock.

1 Like

Re: Diary Of the 3 Crazy Friends( A short story). by Perfecter4real(m): 9:23pm On Oct 16, 2016
That moment when you're bored and nothing seems to interest you And so I decided to take a walk down memory lane...those days when men were boys lol
Hey diary today I wanna tell you are story about three (3) silly friends .Emmanuel,Hamzah and my humble self Abel. We were young and anxious to know what sex felt like you know that feeling don't you? It's typically of every growing teenager especially amongst the guys. You won't blame us would you? When we live in a society were sex have become the order of the day,you see it in movies, you read it in books. So it was only normal to want to react to what you constantly see and hear of.
We were all students at a Federal government College somewhere in the country. The urge for sex was really strong and neither of us had a girl friend, so having sex with them was out of the question. We considered many options one of which was going to have sex with harlots
*frowns* damhn! that was how bad it was. We weren't all that ignorant we were fully aware of the dangers involved, but those youthful feelings overruled our sense of reasoning and we threw caution to the wind.
'Wake up!,' "Abel." Wake up make we go town." Emmanuel interrupted my peaceful sleep.
"Guy wetin?"
"You wan go town?"
"You get mind, you fit jump fence?"
"Abeg leave me joor make I sleep." 'Mummys pet like you ,' I laugh it off and returned back to sleep. Few hours into my sleep some annoying prefect came asking everybody to leave the hostel and move to d school hall known as 'Davis Hall,' the hall was named after the first principal of the college Mr P.h Davis a white man from England.
Like a drunk man a staggered to the school hall. The all was filled with students bubbling with excitement. Ofcos it was a Saturday night in school, and Saturdays night are set aside for social activities. So we all love Saturdays.
The 'Pick' and 'Act.' Was ongoing on my arrival. A boy and a girl were called up stage and the boy was asked to removed three (3) things from the girl body. 'What a lucky guy he was,' I said to myself,if I was in his shoes, I sure know the three things to remove. I said with that devilish smile on my face.
I had little interest for the activities going on up stage, I was worried about my two friends Emmanuel and Hamzah for they were no where in sight. I walk round the hall in search of them but couldn't find them. I was more worried about them.
Having search the four corners of the hall and still no trace of them, it became obvious that those two were not in school,and if they are not in school where else would they be? TOWN. I murmured a short prayer .
"god please keep them save,And bring them back in one piece."
After the social activities came to an end, I walked back to the hostel in the company of other hostel mates of mine. On getting to the hostel I heard a familiar voice calling behind me. It was Hamzah. ''Abel,'' how fa? He said giving me a rap of Suya,he had that smile on his face and yes I know that smile, that smile is mostly associated with mischief. Still trying to figure out what he was up to, someone grab me by my hand. it was Emmanuel
"Abel!"
"Come with me let's go get pure water before entering the hostel." He said. Leading me to where we were to buy the water. "Take," he said. Giving me a 5Alive juice. He also had that annoying smile on his face. I frown at him.
"Guy what are you not telling me?" I asked him.
"Nothing o."
"Nothing I no dey hide anything from you." He said amidst laughter.
"EMMANUEL." I called out to him but this time I had this serious look on my face. He then pull me closer to him and whispered into my ears "Abel,'' 'your best friend hamzah just lost his virginity.' He said and laughed some More. I couldn't help but wonder if Virginity is now a pen something you can just lose at will something so easy to lose, but I wasn't as naive as I sound I got the message it was crystal clear .........they just had sex.
Re: Diary Of the 3 Crazy Friends( A short story). by Perfecter4real(m): 10:03pm On Oct 16, 2016
"Emmanuel!" I called him with my eyes wide open in suprise. "Na lie joor. this must be one of those silly jokes of yours," I said. Scanning his face with my eyes as if to find the truth in them, but Emmanuel laugh the more, ignoring my question.
Ofcos Emmanuel could not be lying he is telling me the truth. They went to town, the juice and the suya said it all, and they both had this glow in their eyes,like people who had been set free from boundage.
"If you dont believe me, ask Hamzah when we get to the hostel," he said. "Madam abeg give us twenty naira pure water ," he told the woman whose shop we came to buy water.
A certain kind of anger took the Better part of me, I felt betrayed and cheated.
"Emmanuel,how dare you guys go to town without me? Knowing fully well that we all planned this together?"
"Don't give me that OK, remember I woke you up when we were leaving. Remember your words? "You get mind to fly fence? Mummies pet like you hahahaha," he went on to imitate me making me more angry.
That night Hamzah and I shared the same bunk , I was on the up bunk while Hamzah slept beneath me.
"So Hamzah tell me, what happened. Give me evey detail," I said.
Hamzah laughed briefly and went ahead to tell me, how they scale the college fence,their arrival at 'sharp corner'
Sharp corner is a place located in d city of sokoto. Where the beat bars and clubs were located and it was a safe haven for Runs Girls, for that was the euphemismistic term giving to prostitute these days. He went ahead to tell me how after a long search they finally picked a girl. And how she moan as they had sex, as he lost his virginity.
That I was restless,evey atom of sleep eluded my eyes. I saw images and pictures of all he said in the wilderness of my mind and those pictures hunted my young soul. I turned three sixty degress (360%) round my bed, I stared at the ceiling all night. I couldn't wait for next weekend for my own turn.......To be continued.
Re: Diary Of the 3 Crazy Friends( A short story). by Perfecter4real(m): 11:04pm On Oct 16, 2016
I walked to chapel the next day in company of three other friends of mine. Bounty lazarus and wisdom. I was particularly fond of this three guys, because they were so funny and yet very intelligent. All three of them are in sciences, there is never a dull moment with them.
Emmanuel had long gone to chapel. Back then I hate going for service early I remembered being flogged on several occasions by Seniors for coming late to chapel but all d floggings never changed me.
On our arrival at d chapel the praise and worship session were long over . at the end of the service that day, the chapel patron Mr ottah made made an announcement that 'that the chapel management had decided to choice new officials, who were to replaced the outgoing ss3 students who would soon take their final exams.' so he went on to call the names of the new excos.
I paid little or no attention to the names called, when I suddenly heard a name that caught my attention.
"Emmanuel Enebeli!" Prayer secretary. No! "It couldnt be . there must had being a mistake somewhere." I knew Emmanuel was regular at chapel but such a post no. "What would become of the prayer lives of all the students and the school as a whole with such a delicate post in the hands of Emmanuel?" I thought.
I guess the chapel management didn't know him to well not as much as I did. And suddenly I looked at the bright side of it all, it would be really nice having one of my friend as a chapel official, though I didnt see how it would be of benefit to me but I liked the whole idea.
"If Emmanuel didn't deserve such a post,then who did?" I thought. "Nobody derseves anything its all Gods grace. Even the bible says let he who is without sin cast the first stone."
I couldn't wait for the end of service so I could give Hamzah the news. I knew he was going to make fun out of it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diary Of the 3 Crazy Friends( A short story). by Perfecter4real(m): 11:06pm On Oct 16, 2016
That night was impenetrably dark.the moon had been rising later and later every night until now it was seen only at dawn.and whenever the moon forsook evening and rose at cock -crow the nights were was black as charcoal, except for the security lights placed round the hostel,the school fence and those white street light by the road side and lights from moving vehicles gave the night a beautiful look.
Emmanuel Hamzah and I sneak out of the hostel. While other students were at Davis hall for social night the cries of excitement that came from the hall made d night came alive.
We boarded a taxi and drove to Shar Coner .we disguised ourselves. Making it difficult to identify us as students.I wore a jean trouser and a red t.shirt. back then I had this unexplained love for red. Hamzah also wore a Jean trousers and a sleeveless arsenal jersey. Hamzah was a die hard arsenal fan. His love for arsenal knew no bounds. He had several arsenal shirts and shorts, hand bands and wrist watches, his school bags and even his boxers all had d inscription arsenal written on them. That was how Much he loved arsenal a love he still had even to this day. Hamzah had this jaden smith kind of look, that cute and boyish face which had help him out of trouble so many times.
Sharp Corner came alive that night. With party lights everywhere,music blasting from every angle. All kinds of women walked round half naked in skimpy dresses which did little in covering their body, others danced in front of their door steps shaking their hips and breast to the melody of the music all in a bid to attract customers. Many called us while we walked passed. But there was this particular lady who was daring enough and walked up to me and said. "Bros how fa now,come make we go inside my room. I go do you well. You hear? Any style u want," she said with her hands on my d**k. I stood there transfixed looking at her. The laughter from Hamzah and Emmanuel brought me back to my senses.
"No thanks," I said her like a good boy and took to my hills, with Hamzah and Emmanuel following me at a reasonable distance.
"Gosh!"
"This world has really gone crazy," I said trying to catch my breath. "Did you see that? She is old enough to be my aunt for heavens sake."
"With her excessive makeup,"Hamzah said amidst laughter.
Hamzah finally picked a girl and went in with her. While Emmanuel and I were still walked on.Emmanuel had already seen many girls he liked but was waiting for me to make a choice before going in.
"Guy calm down you hear? No rush me ," I told Emmanuel nags while we walked. When all of a sudden a bump into her.
"Oh my God!"
"Are you blind or drunk?" "I'm sorry please I wasn't looking," I said.
"Ofcos you weren't looking.please learn to look ahead of you when walking next time." I ignored her and bent down to pick her phone which fell as a result of the collision we had. Then our eyes met.
Oh no! "This can't be.my eyes are definielty playing a fast one on me I thought." But there were not. It was her.
Nneka! "What are you doing here dress like this?"I said even my voice sounded strange to my ears..

2 Likes

Re: Diary Of the 3 Crazy Friends( A short story). by Perfecter4real(m): 11:08pm On Oct 16, 2016
wow! it seems like I'm the only one here. not even a single comment,maybe I should take a break.
Re: Diary Of the 3 Crazy Friends( A short story). by youngfocus(m): 11:56pm On Oct 16, 2016
ride on guy do ur tin because u wnt to nd not to impress anybody.gud write up more ink to ur Biro and more grease to ur elbow
Re: Diary Of the 3 Crazy Friends( A short story). by Peterdrumz(m): 6:44am On Oct 17, 2016
I love this story continue bro can't wait for anoder update[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Diary Of the 3 Crazy Friends( A short story). by sirblero(m): 9:13am On Oct 17, 2016
This Is Superb!. Bro Do Not Fil Discouraged That No One Or Few HAS Said Anytin Abwt Ur Story..But Mehn!!..U're Such A God Ryter.. Kepp It Coming Bro... You're Great..Your Wordings,how You Communicate...Its Nice...#keep It Coming Bro..More Greasd To Yah Elbow...
Like The Guy Above Rightly Said.. #Do Ur Tin Bcus U Wnt Too..Not Too Impress Anybdy... Pls Continue..
Re: Diary Of the 3 Crazy Friends( A short story). by sirblero(m): 9:18am On Oct 17, 2016
Besides..You're Constitent In Posting...And That's What I Like About This Story... Please...
Re: Diary Of the 3 Crazy Friends( A short story). by Perfecter4real(m): 12:32pm On Oct 17, 2016
thanks guys for your words of encouragement it really means alot...update coming soon.
Re: Diary Of the 3 Crazy Friends( A short story). by Perfecter4real(m): 12:34pm On Oct 17, 2016
She was one of the most beautiful girl in my junior secondary school,young and beautiful. Her fair skin glows in a white school uniform. Nneka was one of those girls that you'll see and be like, 'girl are you from Nigeria?' How her long dark hair flows beneath her school cap. She had a thick perfectly shaped lips .
I remembered when we first kissed. It was. At the far end inside the school library.where we mostly spent our free time in during school hours, reading evey available novel in the library. We had just finished reading one of Grace osifo's novel Dizzy Angel. And for reasons best know to her, the novel left her in tears. And it happened! Our lips met .it was my first and it felt so natural, so warm it was divine.
"Where did you learnt that from? You kiss real good," she had said.
"I don't know.I guess strange things happens when a person falls in love." I told her.

Most people in school thought Nneka was rude. The girls said she was boastful. snob in the guys eyes she was a chick but many guys considered her a snob. Well I won't blame them, I once felt the same way but all that changed on Monday morning when we first met.

I was in the literary and debating club back then, debating was an hobby I was quite good at it and so personate about it. I guess my love and passion for debating influenced my decision to study law in the university a course a never got to study. Not because I changed my mind but because I was given something else.
We always had a debate evey first Monday of the month, and it was on one of such occasions that we had a debate the topic was 'The role of a man is more important than that of the woman in the contemporary African family.' I was the first speaker opposing the motion. Having done series of research, I climbed the podium and did justice to the topic giving reasons after reasons why I felt d role of the woman is more important in a contemporary African family. And when I was done speaking I resounding claps that followed was overwhelming the shouts of excitement from the other students knew no bounds.
Winners were not announced for the aim of such debates were to entertain and educate the students but I knew I won the debate. I saw admiration in the eyes of both staffs and students I received a handshake from the principal for my performance and that got me on the principal good book even to this day. But there was this damsel that seems to be more captivated by my performance that morning. Her name was NNeka.
"That was a great performance." She had told me. "I'll love to be a. Member of the debating club ," her lips so sensual as she spoke.
And that was the Genesis of it all .

I remembered that afternoon in my room when she had told me the meaning of her name Nneka was "Mother is supreme" it was during the long vacation. When we both lay on my bed reading George Orwell's ANIMAL FARM. And how we Left the book half way and started doing other stuffs..
"Let's do it abel," she had said. Its long overdue let's not wait any longer.
I continued kissing sucking her lips and her developing breast. "Abel please do it she cried." And then I went on to removed her underwear. When she called me saying..." Abel I'm scared." "I'm scared too." I told her and honestly i was. "But you've got nothing to be scared of OK? I'm here with you. We are each others first." I told her.
"Don't hold back the feelings, screen if you feel like it shout if you feel like shouting do not hold it back. Just close your eyes and imagine the both of us together in Paradise.''
And then a small smile escaped from a face. And then slowly our body met I thrust in and out of her, she let out some painful moans but yet begged me not to stop. Time stood while it lasted and then it was over .
"I love u Abel,"she said while I tried to catch my breath.

"Abel do you know her?"Emmanuel voice brought me back to reality. I ignored his questions. "Nneka what are you doing here, dress like this?" I asked in a low whisper.

1 Like

Re: Diary Of the 3 Crazy Friends( A short story). by Perfecter4real(m): 12:36pm On Oct 17, 2016
"I think I should be asking you that question,"she said.
Nneka took me to her place,which was not far from where we met.
It was a small room what is call a self contain.A bed was laid at the just beside the door,with a blue Bob on the ceiling. The room had a little drawer beside the bed,on which her makeup kit and other items. The wall had a pink paint,and also with wallpapers of Beyonce,Nicki minaj and other popular artist on the wall, something you see in most babers shop.
Opposite the her bed was a other table with books on it, going through them I saw books like Krain slaughter " kiss cut." Slave Girl by Buchi Emecheta and Dizzy Angel by Grace Osifo. "So she still read,then all hope is not lost," I said to myself.
I held that book Dizzy Angel in my Hands for a few minutes and it brought back memories.
I remembered giving her that novel on her birthday in the present of her dad and inside it was written. " read this and always be happy."

Mr Okarfor was a tall and fair man,in his early forties he had that body type of a man who spent his early life working out,even at that age he had is broad cheat could be seen he had that 'Six Pack' what most young boys would kill to have
I remembered the first day I went home with Nneka to see her dad, my legs were shaking I was so tensed. "Abel what's wrong with you?" "Relax judge you're going to meet my Dad not to be slaughtered." She said laughing. Having noticed how uneasy I was.

To be continued.

"You won't blame would you? I mean which Nigerian dad asked his 17years old daughter to bring her boyfriend home?" That's sucidal .
" hahahahaha come on Abel, my Dad don't eat people."
"I pray so." I said. Nneka frowned with a fake anger. "You look funny on that face." I said laughing.

It was a four bedroom apartment in Arkilla Estate, one of the affluent areas in Sokoto state. Her dad Mr Okafor was seated on a roller coaster chair. He had this unreadable expression on his face.
"Good afternoon dad," Nneka greeted her dad. "Afternoon dearzsg dear," he replied.
"Good day sir," I greeted. Feeling so uneasy. Turning to his daughter,he said. Nneka your aunt is back,she came looking for you." Nneka out of excitement ran out of the room to her supposed Aunt place." I'll be back in a minute" she said. Leaving me alone with her dad. He ignored me for about 5 minutes and sudden py turned his attention to me like he just realized I was in the room. "So you are the boy who do not want to allow my daughter study right?" "Yes sir, no sir I mean hmmmmm no sir I don't stop Nneka from studying, in fact we spend most of our time studying together."
"Sit ," he said in a military voice.

hello Diary,
Been awhile I last updated right? I know, been busy of late but I'm back now.

I became a regular visitor at Nneka,s place her dad became so fond of me and never ceases any opportunity to encourage us to study.
Nneka dad and I had this father and sun relationship I never had with my dad lol.
He was so blunt and never hide his feelings.
I remembered one of those evenings when he Called me into his room and the next thing he said was, "Abel are you having sex with my daughter?" I was startled by the question. It took me off balance, "No sir,I replied poliety." I believe you he said staring into my eyes. His stare made me so uneasy, "And please ensure to tell me,if you guys ever decide to start having sex. I know the kind of generation we are in,children loose their virginity as early as age 13,kids now know and do things that are meant for marriage couples but yet we'll not stop preaching abstenance amongst young adults.

I almost disappeared while my conversation lasted with Nneka's dad. " you guys took long,what were you discussing with NY dad?""
" I mean what was he telling you?" "Men talk,nothing you should worry your pretty little head over." "Hmmm OK oo,if you say so."
"Her dad said what?" Hamzah asked me,when I told about my conversation with Nneka's dad. "What kind of a man is that, asking you to tell him when you wanna start having sex with his daughter. Does he what to give you guys Condoms or what?" "That man no well I swear,he said laughing.
Re: Diary Of the 3 Crazy Friends( A short story). by sirblero(m): 1:12pm On Oct 17, 2016
Lol... Nice One Bro... Me For Like To Gt Dis Kind Of Father Oooooo....,. Lolz! @ solomonbrown Henz24 Purityval Ozila Bibijay Shewrites Fiyah Igwevalentine Youngtegress...And Others. Here's A Masterpiece!
Re: Diary Of the 3 Crazy Friends( A short story). by Perfecter4real(m): 3:11pm On Oct 18, 2016
"Her dad said what?" Hamzah asked me,when I told about my conversation with Nneka's dad. "What kind of a man is that, asking you to tell him when you wanna start having sex with his daughter. Does he what to give you guys Condoms or what?" "That man no well I swear."he said laughing.

Hamazh is one hell of a guy,we called him mummy's pet. Hamzah was one of those children who was born with a silver spoon. He is the last child in the family of eight. One of those children old people just decide to give birth to in their old age so that they can have someone to play with when all the other children are away from home either married or in school. Hamzah stayed with his parents in Lagos under the watchful eyes of his parents who never let him out of their sight for a minute. So Hamzah finally got his big break when he decide to come stay and school at his elder sister place in sokoto an unmarried air hostess. Who was hardly around due to d nature of her job.
But alteast she gave hamzah all the freedom in the world.

Freedom more than he ever needed
Too much money at his disposal and a
Enough privacy.
I remembered teaching Hamzah how to speak pidgin English, and he so mastered the language that all his fine British accent disappeared into thin air. He only spoke good English when he is very angry or trying to prove a serious point.

Nneka mother died in an auto crash when she was four and since then it has been just her and her dad. Their father daughter relationship was out of this world. A relationship I secretly envied.
So Mr okafor is dead. Gone for ever.
So much had happened this past few years that I had no idea about.

My relationship with Nneka took a long break after our junior secondary school exam.
She got admission into Queens college Lagos. I was heartbroken when i she told me about the admission. Her late mother was an Alumni of the school class of 1972 and 37years later her daughter is also going to the same school

Life was miserable after Nneka left for school, things were never the same again But thanks to Hamzah he kept me busy we spend days calivanting round the city of sokoto,shopping playing games and doing all sort of crazy stuffs online. It was the good old days of 2go. We spends hours chatting and trying to make sure our 2go star outshine the other person.. From novice to amateur to senior to enthusiastic and then professional then my Nokia C1 really saw hell.

1 Like

Re: Diary Of the 3 Crazy Friends( A short story). by sirblero(m): 5:18pm On Oct 18, 2016
@Perfectforreal... You're An Awesome Writer I Must Say.... Keep It Coming Bro... #even If Ordas(ghost_readers) Dnt Want To Comment... I'l Surely Comment Cause You Great!
Nice One Bro..More Ideas To Yah Story

1 Like

Re: Diary Of the 3 Crazy Friends( A short story). by girlhaley(f): 6:44pm On Oct 18, 2016
Really awesome perfecter

Crazy three friend indeed

Next update sir

1 Like

Re: Diary Of the 3 Crazy Friends( A short story). by Perfecter4real(m): 8:45pm On Oct 18, 2016
sirblero:
@Perfectforreal... You're An Awesome Writer I Must Say.... Keep It Coming Bro... #even If Ordas(ghost_readers) Dnt Want To Comment... I'l Surely Comment Cause You Great!
Nice One Bro..More Ideas To Yah Story
. thanks man.
Re: Diary Of the 3 Crazy Friends( A short story). by kingklassique(m): 8:49pm On Oct 18, 2016
Ngreat write up bro
Re: Diary Of the 3 Crazy Friends( A short story). by Perfecter4real(m): 8:51pm On Oct 18, 2016
finally the long awaited admission list into federal government college was released a development that brought an end to our idleness.

The memories of Nneka became distance memories as soon I resumed school. Before going to school Nneka and I chat on 2go every Saturday night but all that stopped the moment I Step my foot into the gate of FGC sokoto. FGC sokoto had a zero tolerance me level for phones and other electronic gadgets. Though some seniors do sneak phones to school but as a junior boy as we were called then it is an abomination of the highest other to be seen with a phone. The consequence is better told than experience.

And so that was how Nneka and I lost contact of each other only for me to meet her again after so long an orphan and a prostitute.

It was a Saturday morning,we just finished the hostel sanitation as was the custom when the house mistress Mrs Bimbo called me that I was needed at the principals office. " she don comit,"I heard Nike and her gang whispered as I trail behind Mrs Bimbo to the principal office. Adenike was known to have a reputation as the school gossip nothing pass her by. If you want to know the girl dating the chemistry teacher, the teacher whose husband beats everyday, the lesbian in the hostel weather or not the principal is a sugar mummy or not Nike is the right person to consult. No one ever takes her words seriously but this time Nike might just be right I mean why would the principal ask to see me on a Saturday, the principal was never in school on Saturdays. Whatever it was that brought her to school this morning must be very serious.
My fears increased on getting to the principal office only to see my uncle Mazi Okoro talking to the principal in low tone, they stopped talking as soon as Mrs Bimbo and I entered the office. They had this look on their faces like children who had been caught stealing.
"Kedu uncle okoro."
"Odinma Nneka, how's school?"
"Fine sir."
"Good morning ma."
"Morning my dear." The principal try faking a smile as she answered my greetings.
"Nneka dear you are needed at home for a very important family meeting,your uncle here as come to take you home." I almost laugh out loud listening to the principal, a family meeting sounded very domb. We never had any family meeting and even if we are going to start now dad is suppose to be here to break the news and not his brother Mazi Okoro or the principal.
"Don't be afraid OK everything will be alright." The principal went on. I knew all was not well the principal lack this certitude which she was known for as she spoke.
And so I followed my uncle like a sheep to be slaughtered to the village not asking any more question all through the drive. And so that was how I learnt of dad death on getting to the village. After the burial his brothers took everything he own, all his properties and kicked me out of the house that I was not their brothers child. In aunty Adaku's words " your death barren witch of a mother unable to bear my brother a child forced him into adopting you, I warm okafor but he would not listen to me now she the result the calamity you evil child have brought to our family." "Aunty please don't do this to me I am innocent." "Tufia, who is your aunty, don't call me that I'm not your aunty you were bought with money like a commodity I know where they bought you from pack and leave."
I roam the street for days but nobody was willing to help me nobody until I met lady K who took me in, gave me food cloth and a roof over my head but not without a price.

1 Like

Re: Diary Of the 3 Crazy Friends( A short story). by Oly23(f): 8:31am On Oct 19, 2016
Hmm no be small thing oo the story is quite captivating keep it up wink
Re: Diary Of the 3 Crazy Friends( A short story). by xtanlee(m): 8:03pm On Oct 19, 2016
this is awesome...wowo
Re: Diary Of the 3 Crazy Friends( A short story). by xtanlee(m): 8:03pm On Oct 19, 2016
this is awesome...wow
Re: Diary Of the 3 Crazy Friends( A short story). by Perfecter4real(m): 11:22am On Oct 20, 2016
Nneka story left me speechless for minutes, was angry at her for giving in to this so Called aunty k decit, I was angry at her dad for dying, I was angry at her uncles for treating an innocent girl in such a cruel manner. I was angry at myself for not being there for her. I have was angry at the society we live in who could not defend the rights of its citizens. All I felt was anger.

Looking at my wrist watch,it was already 12:14am "Oh my God!" Its past mid night. I need to be in school.
"You won't get a cab back to school Abel, its already late ,why not just past the night here."
And so I had no choice but to spend the night at Nneka's room.
"Abel you want to sleep on the ground?" How do i tell her that my self righteous soul would never allow me to share a bed with her. To sleep in a bed where hundreds of men sleep every night. Nneka asked. "yes I'm OK don't worry, seniors made us do that all the time in the hostel." Nneka being the girl that I knew would not have any of that but for reasons best known to her obliged my request to sleep on the floor.

The high was longer than usual, I had difficulty sleeping, different images hunted my sleep. I woke up by 5:am that morning, and left for school. Precious was sleeping peaceful. I walked out of the room but something in me would not just let me go without a word,so I went back into her room and drop a note... "I'm gone,have a great life Abel."

It was 6:15when I got to school, I jump the school fence into My hostel, luckily for me the hostel gate had already been open for catholic students who are preparing for the morning mass. One one even noticed my absence Emma and Hamzah did a great job to that effect.

To b continued...
Re: Diary Of the 3 Crazy Friends( A short story). by movmentish(m): 11:46am On Oct 20, 2016
Hmmm.... Sokoto, my third best stomping ground. Sharp corner, Arkilla.... But my man taxi no dey sokoto, its either okada or keke napep, little details like that are whats gon make your story get this "i was there too" feel... E be me lyk say you be sokoto boy. How sahara

2 Likes

Re: Diary Of the 3 Crazy Friends( A short story). by LilySopi(f): 9:23pm On Oct 20, 2016
Nice story. More updates
Re: Diary Of the 3 Crazy Friends( A short story). by Perfecter4real(m): 11:54pm On Oct 20, 2016
The next day,behind Rima house boys hostel

"Nawa o! Wonder shall never end. So Nneka don turn ashawo?" Hamzah asked suprised with a self righteous look on his face, "guy she no be ashwo abeg don't call her that,"I defended
" who is this girl sef Lazarus asked,na your junior secondary school babe?" "Na the girl wey deflower Abel be that" Hamzah said laughing.
"Na your papa na him them deflower no be me." I hated that word "deflower"
"Abeg time don do,I dey go see my babe she dey wait me for ss1F."Lazarus said Dusting his trousers. " Abel come make I go hook you up with precious now,the new girl na my babe friend. Instead of sulking over one old girl friend turn ashawo wey don forget say you dey exist." The boys burst out laughing with you wisdom almost rolling on the ground."na your aunty be ashawo no provock me o" I treathen. Even though Nneka and I were no longer together, I couldn't watch anyone talking ill of her, there is this desire in me to always protect her image even in her absence.
"Hmmm,the last African Virgin is about to have a girl friend." Wisdom shouted as I trail behind Lazarus to go see his girlfriend. "Na your papa be last African Virgin,"I fired back.

We where out eating idomie and suya on one of our regular Saturday night escapades when I met Valantine an undergraduate law student at Usman Danfodiyo university sokoto.
Valantine was tall, handsome and youthful, you can easily mistake him for the popular Ghanian actor Van Vicker, just that valantine was much younger.

1 Like

Re: Diary Of the 3 Crazy Friends( A short story). by Perfecter4real(m): 11:58pm On Oct 20, 2016
movmentish:
Hmmm.... Sokoto, my third best stomping ground. Sharp corner, Arkilla.... But my man taxi no dey sokoto, its either okada or keke napep, little details like that are whats gon make your story get this "i was there too" feel... E be me lyk say you be sokoto boy. How sahara
lol you're right, there are no taxi in sokoto, the mentioned of cab was just the author thing you just a way of passing the message across.. sokoto is fine I guess I'm no longer in sokoto I base in calabar now but schooling in Jos though...thanks for reading.
Re: Diary Of the 3 Crazy Friends( A short story). by Perfecter4real(m): 12:01am On Oct 21, 2016
thanks guys for reading, you guys are the reason why I'm still writing. I appreciate your support.

1 Like

Re: Diary Of the 3 Crazy Friends( A short story). by LilySopi(f): 2:28pm On Oct 21, 2016
Thanks for d update but make d update longer please
Re: Diary Of the 3 Crazy Friends( A short story). by youngfocus(m): 9:02pm On Oct 22, 2016
nice write keep it up grap pop corn,eeeh were d boy way I said he should buy am alomo to b freshen up for next update follow die.bt ur update is toooooooooo embarassednice write keep it up grap pop corn,eeeh were d boy way I said he should buy am alomo to b freshen up for next update follow die.bt ur update is toooooooooo slow
Re: Diary Of the 3 Crazy Friends( A short story). by Oly23(f): 1:16pm On Oct 23, 2016
Please na come and update na. XOXO

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The University Prestos Season 2 Episode 1 / My Mother In-law By Igwe / The Lady In Red

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.