Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:09 AM

Make Side Income And Get Paid To Your Naira Bank Account - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Make Side Income And Get Paid To Your Naira Bank Account (2516 Views)

Unable To Pay With Your Naira Atm?? Enter Here / Is The 50 Naira Bank Duty Targeted At The Poor, Why Not Use Percentage / Doule Your Naira On Fastnaira.org (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Side Income And Get Paid To Your Naira Bank Account by FreshestManny(m): 11:20pm On Oct 16, 2016
Okay my people I have come again to teach you guys another way of making small side "change"

You've probably heard much about PTC sites and PPP sites and you probably know that most of them.are scams but I am going to introduce you to one that actually pays Nigerians in Naira and straight to your naira bank account! Surprised right? Do not be.

The minimum payout for each of the sites I will introduce to you is 3000NGN.
1) http://goo. gl/GfGEiP (remove the space between the goo and the gl)
2) http://goo. gl/DWum65 (remove the space between the goo and the gl

When you register, select register as a publisher(one who will post the ads)

After registration, go to your profile, update your account details I.e how you will get paid.

After which you select your tasks and post to all the social networks available. Then you relax and the money starts spinning.
It's that simple!

You are paid per unique click to your link.

P.S: If you missed my last free webinar, you can view it here. https://www.nairaland.com/3300775/lemme-teach-skill-use-make
Re: Make Side Income And Get Paid To Your Naira Bank Account by FreshestManny(m): 11:27pm On Oct 16, 2016
Nairaland bots have removed the links. Lemme put them up again.
Re: Make Side Income And Get Paid To Your Naira Bank Account by Nobody: 11:35pm On Oct 16, 2016
Sir! the links are not working
Re: Make Side Income And Get Paid To Your Naira Bank Account by FreshestManny(m): 11:47pm On Oct 16, 2016
babazako:
Sir! the links are not working

The bots removed them. But they are up and running now
Re: Make Side Income And Get Paid To Your Naira Bank Account by FreshestManny(m): 11:23am On Oct 17, 2016
shakol91:
the reply I got from the two links 404. That’s an error.
The requested URL /GfGEiP was not found on this server.
That’s all we know.

Nairaland bots are spoiling the links. Lemme try and post them in a different way
Re: Make Side Income And Get Paid To Your Naira Bank Account by shakol91(m): 11:30am On Oct 17, 2016
FreshestManny:

Nairaland bots are spoiling the links. Lemme try and post them in a different way
pls can we chat on whatsapp.
Re: Make Side Income And Get Paid To Your Naira Bank Account by shakol91(m): 11:36am On Oct 17, 2016
@freshestmanny, I've opened the 2 links. What's the next thing. And is the 3k what we make in a day,week or month? Pls clarify
Re: Make Side Income And Get Paid To Your Naira Bank Account by FreshestManny(m): 12:29pm On Oct 17, 2016
If you finish registering, indicate so I can continue
Re: Make Side Income And Get Paid To Your Naira Bank Account by FreshestManny(m): 1:57pm On Oct 17, 2016
Create publisher account using the links provided then indicate let's continue
Re: Make Side Income And Get Paid To Your Naira Bank Account by Abcruz(m): 7:19pm On Oct 17, 2016
FreshestManny:
Nairaland bots have removed the links. Lemme put them up again.
pls sir, i've tried clicking the link and replacing the (dot) with ''.'' but it is'nt working. If u cqn send the link to my mail box, it will be highly appreciated; cruzcontactdesk@gmail.com Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Make Side Income And Get Paid To Your Naira Bank Account by 4kings: 8:12pm On Oct 17, 2016
Abcruz:
pls sir, i've tried clicking the link and replacing the (dot) with ''.'' but it is'nt working. If u cqn send the link to my mail box, it will be highly appreciated; cruzcontactdesk@gmail.com Thanks in anticipation.
Remove the space between

1 Like

Re: Make Side Income And Get Paid To Your Naira Bank Account by honour10: 11:35pm On Oct 17, 2016
Created my publishers account, what else should I do?
Re: Make Side Income And Get Paid To Your Naira Bank Account by Abcruz(m): 5:17pm On Oct 19, 2016
FreshestManny:
i've created a publushers acct. Let's continue sharpparly.
Re: Make Side Income And Get Paid To Your Naira Bank Account by jerryfunky(m): 4:53pm On Oct 20, 2016
WHATS NEXT HAVE CREATED?
Re: Make Side Income And Get Paid To Your Naira Bank Account by Abcruz(m): 4:57pm On Oct 20, 2016
FreshestManny:
u seem to have left us on the lurch. cry
Re: Make Side Income And Get Paid To Your Naira Bank Account by FreshestManny(m): 1:33pm On Oct 28, 2016
I was banned by the bots
Re: Make Side Income And Get Paid To Your Naira Bank Account by FreshestManny(m): 1:35pm On Oct 28, 2016
Zero seven zero six two four five four two eight eight. My phone numba send me a request to add you to the new group I want to create on whatsapp to continue where I stopped.
Re: Make Side Income And Get Paid To Your Naira Bank Account by FreshestManny(m): 5:13pm On Oct 28, 2016
Abcruz:
u seem to have left us on the lurch. cry

Not at all
Re: Make Side Income And Get Paid To Your Naira Bank Account by coxlinda(m): 3:30pm On Oct 30, 2016
Have registered what next
Re: Make Side Income And Get Paid To Your Naira Bank Account by FreshestManny(m): 11:03pm On Oct 30, 2016
coxlinda:
Have registered what next

Add me on whatsapp so I can add you to the group. The bots keep spoiling my links.

(1) (Reply)

Xtreme BeerBank: We pay N7500 Monthly Returns on N25,000 Investment. / Bitcoin Money Making Site / Can You Combine This Newly Online Legit Partime Biz Income With Your Present Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.