Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,523 members, 7,812,637 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:34 PM

Unable To Pay With Your Naira Atm?? Enter Here - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Unable To Pay With Your Naira Atm?? Enter Here (741 Views)

$$$$ ALL CRYPTO-INVESTORS ENTER HERE $$$$ / Doule Your Naira On Fastnaira.org / Make Side Income And Get Paid To Your Naira Bank Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unable To Pay With Your Naira Atm?? Enter Here by KaptaynKush: 4:40pm On Apr 16, 2017
At this stage where almost all Nigerian cards no longer work online. A new solution has been discovered. A classic and secured virtual card you can use for your online payments. It has been tested and and it is fully functional .
Finally. You can now get your own Visa Virtual card (USD) and fund it with us in Naira.You can use this card to pay online anywhere the Visa Card is accepted or to verify your Paypal and skrill account. Pay your Google ADs, Bing, Facebook ADs, Ebay, Amazon, Aliexpress and many more!
Currently we offer only the Basic package for use which includes the following.
1) Card Default Currency is USD
2) Top limit is $2500
3) Monthly charge of $1 for Card maintenance by the Bank
4) 20 times daily Maximum top up times
5) Free to pay using this card
6) Option to select the card name during set up
7)Custom billing address specified by you cool3% when you pay on non USD transactions
9) 24 Hours Whats App Support!Contact me for more enquires on 0.8.0.8.6.1.1.0.4.4.3.
Card is issued by a US Bank.Its purely a virtual card and not a physical card.Card is funded by Bitcoin.We can also fund your card for you at Bitcoin rate.PRICE OF CARD IS #2500 and it comes preloaded with $1 ! Verify your paypal now, pay online securely now.
Re: Unable To Pay With Your Naira Atm?? Enter Here by KaptaynKush: 2:18pm On Apr 21, 2017
no just waka pass!! Order for vcc and verify your skrill and paypal....
Re: Unable To Pay With Your Naira Atm?? Enter Here by KaptaynKush: 7:35pm On Apr 21, 2017
place your orders
Re: Unable To Pay With Your Naira Atm?? Enter Here by nathanb73(m): 8:57pm On Apr 21, 2017
Please send me details and contact iam interested.

natusuccess66@gmail.com
Re: Unable To Pay With Your Naira Atm?? Enter Here by KaptaynKush: 7:57am On Apr 22, 2017
nathanb73:
Please send me details and contact iam interested.

natusuccess66@gmail.com

I sent you a mail....you can also reach me on 08086110443
Re: Unable To Pay With Your Naira Atm?? Enter Here by KaptaynKush: 11:45am On Apr 22, 2017
place your orders now we can also fund for you

(1) (Reply)

Top Up And Get Paid- IN Partnership With TELE-COMMUNICATION INDUSTRY / I Need A Loan / Win Free Airtime On Stevolinks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.