Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,145 members, 7,849,571 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:51 AM

Farmer Shows Off Huge 30kg Tuber Of Cassava He Harvested From His Farm - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Farmer Shows Off Huge 30kg Tuber Of Cassava He Harvested From His Farm (733 Views)

President Buhari Visits His Farm In Daura Wearing Snickers And Khaftan (Photos) / Governor Kashim Shettima Harvests Cucumbers From His Farm (Photos) / Atiku Abubakar Visits His Farm In Adamawa (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Farmer Shows Off Huge 30kg Tuber Of Cassava He Harvested From His Farm by lordkit2: 3:48am On Oct 17, 2016
This one is even bigger than yam tuber.Frank Obodo shared photos of big tuber of cassava he harvested from his farm.

The proud farmer wrote; “I am proud to be an Ohaji man (food basket of the Imo State).

A tuba of my cassava weighed 30kg, only 3 stems of cassava in my farm gave me one basin of garri.

The produce attracted neighborhoods to see for themselves as many testified that my farm produced d highest ever witnessed since they were born. I give God all d glory for giving me in abundance.

Source: http://www.flexygist.com/2016/10/17/farmer-shows-off-huge-tuber-of-cassava-he-harvested-from-his-farm/

Lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: Farmer Shows Off Huge 30kg Tuber Of Cassava He Harvested From His Farm by ETHIX(m): 4:09am On Oct 17, 2016
Agriculture is yielding fruit
Re: Farmer Shows Off Huge 30kg Tuber Of Cassava He Harvested From His Farm by Mynd44: 4:51am On Oct 17, 2016

(1)

SHOCKING! How We Planned To Rule Nigeria After Buhari – Hon. Kazaure (VIDEO) / Fashola Under Fire Over Proposed Increase In Electricity Tariff 42 Minutes Ago / Obasanjo Blasts Africa's Richest Woman, Says I Made You A Billionaire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.