Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,932 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Hired Killer Falls In Love With Target, Demands Sex (photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hired Killer Falls In Love With Target, Demands Sex (photo) (69143 Views)

Ephraim Ononye: Hired Killer Who Came To Attack Pastor In Obosi Caught / Notorious Land Grabber And Hired Killer Arrested In Lagos / Hired Killer Caught While Trying To Strangle Woman To Death In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hired Killer Falls In Love With Target, Demands Sex (photo) by amuokuko: 10:46am On Oct 17, 2016
hotwax:

[size=17pt]Ask you pig parents[/size]

hahahahahahahahaha..
Them say wen goat answer question with question, him don acknowledge the obvious...

Now run home nd see if mum has got more piglet...
Re: Hired Killer Falls In Love With Target, Demands Sex (photo) by engrjacuzzi: 10:46am On Oct 17, 2016
moral lesson: women are powerful and have keys to the Man's world.
Re: Hired Killer Falls In Love With Target, Demands Sex (photo) by GeenAc(f): 10:47am On Oct 17, 2016
Lol.. that's y its gud 4 a woman 2 always package her self wella! Cos I can imagine the level of package by the lady in question that made the guy crave 4 her and lost focus in his job thereby spearing her life.
Re: Hired Killer Falls In Love With Target, Demands Sex (photo) by amuokuko: 10:47am On Oct 17, 2016
neocortex:

How did you escaped from your ward ?
get well soon!

E be like say ur people dey the Ward too wey make u know say i just escape nii..
Re: Hired Killer Falls In Love With Target, Demands Sex (photo) by hotwax: 10:49am On Oct 17, 2016
amuokuko:

hahahahahahahahaha..
Them say wen goat answer question with question, him don acknowledge the obvious...

Now run home nd see if mum has got more piglet...

Check your mama bed first.
Re: Hired Killer Falls In Love With Target, Demands Sex (photo) by amuokuko: 10:51am On Oct 17, 2016
hotwax:

Check your mama bed first.

for ur papa bah
Re: Hired Killer Falls In Love With Target, Demands Sex (photo) by VajanahDischaj(f): 11:21am On Oct 17, 2016
amuokuko:
The power of punny...

Nah the same punny power make a killer like Samson say make woman(Delilah) barb am gorimakpa so that him go fit fork..

and Abacha LOL
Re: Hired Killer Falls In Love With Target, Demands Sex (photo) by Orikinla(m): 11:21am On Oct 17, 2016
sumborri:
I wonder the type of ikebe she must have had. May God punish whoever wanted to kill a big ass woman. May you never die well since you wanted to kill someone who woulda been a source of joy to many of us in future. How dare you kill a natural when all those with butt pads are walking around fraudulently decieving us on instagram. Anyway thank God the boy lost his sense when he saw her, he knew he couldn't harm the owner of that ass. Abeg police cut him preek and let him go. Push him into the saame woman's room make we see wetin him go use do the fecking
. grin
Re: Hired Killer Falls In Love With Target, Demands Sex (photo) by Nobody: 11:28am On Oct 17, 2016
Sabadon:
all I saw was.....

What's this mean

Bloody tumour surrounded by greenish phlegm !!
Re: Hired Killer Falls In Love With Target, Demands Sex (photo) by ajebuter(f): 12:12pm On Oct 17, 2016
madridguy:
The guy must be a Wailer grin

He is more of a zombie for agreeing to murder-for-hire without thinking about the consequences..
Re: Hired Killer Falls In Love With Target, Demands Sex (photo) by CHYMZZY(m): 12:49pm On Oct 17, 2016
shocked grin angry grin
Name checked!
Re: Hired Killer Falls In Love With Target, Demands Sex (photo) by Hanendez(m): 12:50pm On Oct 17, 2016
sumborri:
I wonder the type of ikebe she must have had. May God punish whoever wanted to kill a big ass woman. May you never die well since you wanted to kill someone who woulda been a source of joy to many of us in future. How dare you kill a natural when all those with butt pads are walking around fraudulently decieving us on instagram. Anyway thank God the boy lost his sense when he saw her, he knew he couldn't harm the owner of that ass. Abeg police cut him preek and let him go. Push him into the saame woman's room make we see wetin him go use do the fecking
Don't take the name of the LORD in vain
Re: Hired Killer Falls In Love With Target, Demands Sex (photo) by emmydollars4life(m): 1:02pm On Oct 17, 2016
this is real conji is a bastard.
Re: Hired Killer Falls In Love With Target, Demands Sex (photo) by abbey621(m): 1:32pm On Oct 17, 2016
Has anyone verified this story or is this just another sensational headline aimed at gullible readers

1 Like

Re: Hired Killer Falls In Love With Target, Demands Sex (photo) by luminouz(m): 1:43pm On Oct 17, 2016
sumborri:
AMEN! Bro,God bless u and all of us in d #ilovebigbooty group! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hired Killer Falls In Love With Target, Demands Sex (photo) by brojoshua: 1:43pm On Oct 17, 2016
God somehow spared him from committing murder if he has not committed a murder or committing murders before.
So let him believe in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and he shall be saved. If he believes let him repent from his sins and turn away from them and God will forgive him and make him a new man. And after he has serve the punishment of this sin or his sins and release, let him go and sin no more lest a worse thing come upon him
Re: Hired Killer Falls In Love With Target, Demands Sex (photo) by Peace2love: 2:19pm On Oct 17, 2016
[s]“I told her that I was sent to kill her, but since I loved her, I would just have sex with her. When she declined, I offered her N1,500, and said I would take her necklaces and wristwatch away and lie to my gang members that she had been killed. But she raised the alarm.[/s]

hahahahahaahah

The N1,500.00 is it for transport or MTN recharge card?
Re: Hired Killer Falls In Love With Target, Demands Sex (photo) by Xmen149(m): 3:31pm On Oct 17, 2016
see the small thing for im leg im won use shag grin
Re: Hired Killer Falls In Love With Target, Demands Sex (photo) by abike12(f): 4:55pm On Oct 17, 2016
Islie:

Adeyemi, who spoke in pidgin English, said, “I was working as a casual worker at a bottling company in the Apapa area before I met the gang members in the Ajegunle area. A friend, Wisdom, had invited me to stay in his house.

Turns out Wisdom wasn't so wise afterall
Re: Hired Killer Falls In Love With Target, Demands Sex (photo) by EricSmallz(m): 9:15pm On Oct 17, 2016
martineverest:
are telling me you are a ......
Re: Hired Killer Falls In Love With Target, Demands Sex (photo) by orlarbissy(f): 7:20am On Oct 21, 2016
Shaking my head for you
luminouz:

AMEN! Bro,God bless u and all of us in d #ilovebigbooty group! grin
Re: Hired Killer Falls In Love With Target, Demands Sex (photo) by luminouz(m): 9:27am On Oct 21, 2016
orlarbissy:
Shaking my head for you
Am sorry? U don't have abi? Eehyah! But if u can cook well...I won't mind o! grin
Re: Hired Killer Falls In Love With Target, Demands Sex (photo) by Princy13: 9:39am On Oct 21, 2016
When this spiritual conjii go mad river niger dey be like kainji dam.

If the spiritual conjii hold u tru-tru mehn na any girl u see you go wan do.
Re: Hired Killer Falls In Love With Target, Demands Sex (photo) by orlarbissy(f): 1:07pm On Oct 21, 2016
Lols, funny u
luminouz:

Am sorry? U don't have abi? Eehyah! But if u can cook well...I won't mind o! grin
Re: Hired Killer Falls In Love With Target, Demands Sex (photo) by luminouz(m): 1:08pm On Oct 21, 2016
orlarbissy:
Lols, funny u
grin
Re: Hired Killer Falls In Love With Target, Demands Sex (photo) by Assassin101: 12:53pm On Nov 28, 2017
nice eyes....
ConcNiggress56:
the love of anything in skirt is the beginning of doom..

Re: Hired Killer Falls In Love With Target, Demands Sex (photo) by miqos02(m): 12:39pm On Dec 06, 2017
Eh yaah
Re: Hired Killer Falls In Love With Target, Demands Sex (photo) by Agemodammy123(m): 1:56pm On May 13, 2018
Awon ma mi on point, mo ju ba, he deh follow lizard drag brain. kudos to the boi. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Catches Husband With Lover On Their Matrimonial Bed, Slashes Rival's Face / Gunmen Kill A Soldier In A Bus In Enugu (Disturbing Photo) / If You Are A Victim Of Rape Or Sexual Abuse You Should Talk To These Three Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.