Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,117 members, 7,811,138 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:27 AM

Anita Oyakhilome's Name Change: Here Is The Real Gist - Lailasblog - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Anita Oyakhilome's Name Change: Here Is The Real Gist - Lailasblog (64856 Views)

Anita Oyakhilome Finally Reveals Why She Did Not Attend Her Daughter's Wedding / Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Absent From Sharon's Wedding? (Photos) / Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anita Oyakhilome's Name Change: Here Is The Real Gist - Lailasblog by MadCow1: 5:11pm On Oct 17, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Alright... A Gentleman's Agreement needs no moderator/witness though.

He set the terms, I concurred..
Re: Anita Oyakhilome's Name Change: Here Is The Real Gist - Lailasblog by ezechueze(m): 5:19pm On Oct 17, 2016
OK
Re: Anita Oyakhilome's Name Change: Here Is The Real Gist - Lailasblog by Nobody: 5:24pm On Oct 17, 2016
Terribly thought up damage control is terribly thought up.
So why didn't her husband upon his international fame change his name to a foreign one? Why did she never use the name Schafer all her life until recently? Would using her father's name -- the same she used all her life and most likely bears in all certificates, affect her church followership?
These people should think up better lies. I'm not buying this one.

2 Likes

Re: Anita Oyakhilome's Name Change: Here Is The Real Gist - Lailasblog by lmbnicegirl(f): 5:38pm On Oct 17, 2016
It is well, please check my signature.
Re: Anita Oyakhilome's Name Change: Here Is The Real Gist - Lailasblog by totorimi: 5:55pm On Oct 17, 2016
Her blog is useless only teaching women how to leave their marriages and how not to submit to their husbands. She might as well be talking to Aisha to join her movement. Is this all she learnt from Pastor Chris all these years she was living with him. She didnt learn anything at all. Pastor Chris should move on fast and remarry a younger Naija fine babe nobody can blame you. I support you on this because the woman wanted to follow the world and so be it. Bullsh1t.

1 Like

Re: Anita Oyakhilome's Name Change: Here Is The Real Gist - Lailasblog by Excuzeme: 6:06pm On Oct 17, 2016
pretydiva:
It's such a pity dat people dat suppose 2 lead by example r now making mockery of d gospel

Shaffer shafted her husband, for one Oyinbo man.

I actually dont blame her.... it is her brain-washed followers that l blame!

Let her continue to decieve herself and her Zombie-followers
Re: Anita Oyakhilome's Name Change: Here Is The Real Gist - Lailasblog by Nobody: 6:14pm On Oct 17, 2016
9PBLIVE:
shocked is she that old ?

grin cheesy
Re: Anita Oyakhilome's Name Change: Here Is The Real Gist - Lailasblog by deelobe: 6:22pm On Oct 17, 2016
FlirtyKaren:

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/10/heres-real-gist-about-pastor-chris.html
Her mother who used to work for the erstwhile Swiss died in 1994.
Re: Anita Oyakhilome's Name Change: Here Is The Real Gist - Lailasblog by Spidermon: 6:38pm On Oct 17, 2016
MadCow1:

TONIGHT!!!!!

THIS IS ANFIELD... angry angry angry angry angry

Una go score but na we go win
Re: Anita Oyakhilome's Name Change: Here Is The Real Gist - Lailasblog by neocortex: 7:08pm On Oct 17, 2016
pretydiva:
It's such a pity dat people dat suppose 2 lead by example r now making mockery of d gospel

Do they owe you anything ?
Re: Anita Oyakhilome's Name Change: Here Is The Real Gist - Lailasblog by Martinola(m): 7:12pm On Oct 17, 2016
bettercreature:
Looking forward to beating shiiiit out of loooserfoools
heavy metal football is wat ur pathetic mad utd will get, jst watch
Re: Anita Oyakhilome's Name Change: Here Is The Real Gist - Lailasblog by elidi(m): 7:15pm On Oct 17, 2016
You said you don't like Christ Embassy, Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (DSC, DD) but when you hear Sinach music you jubilate..... Heyyy I love this lady and her music, you like Joe Praise and his music, you like Eben and his music, you like T-Sharp and his music, You hear Ada's music you go woah.... You like Buchi and his music, you like Samsung and his music, heyy.......... I love Nma and her style, My God, I love Frank Edwards so much men..... The guy sings so well! I love this I love that.... Who brought all theses people up? You be like... "I no go eat but give me to lick"! (Think twice and follow the link because the man is upward and forward leading) l love my pastor....(Rev Chris Oyakhilome DSC, DD).

2 Likes

Re: Anita Oyakhilome's Name Change: Here Is The Real Gist - Lailasblog by idesylvester(m): 7:45pm On Oct 17, 2016
So who wil b servicing d engine if she wount re-marry

I smell funikation***

Make Una no mind me ooo... I'm like that
Re: Anita Oyakhilome's Name Change: Here Is The Real Gist - Lailasblog by shumuel(m): 7:50pm On Oct 17, 2016
MadCow1:

TONIGHT!!!!!

THIS IS ANFIELD... angry angry angry angry angry

Kikiki Lol grin may i add

You came to my Stadia !
You threatened my Fans !
You curse my Players !

No, i will score you more than Goals here.

This is... grin Oya add am.... wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anita Oyakhilome's Name Change: Here Is The Real Gist - Lailasblog by ebenholer(m): 8:17pm On Oct 17, 2016
Hmmm, scarier adding to win white people's heart I think.
Re: Anita Oyakhilome's Name Change: Here Is The Real Gist - Lailasblog by Cletus77(m): 8:52pm On Oct 17, 2016
wetin concern una if na gala or kpomo she chop!!??
Re: Anita Oyakhilome's Name Change: Here Is The Real Gist - Lailasblog by armpit: 9:03pm On Oct 17, 2016
Smellymouth:
Who am I to judge?
it wouldn't be judgment if we correct an error. Did the bible not say that a man must not divorce his wife except on grounds of immorality and also that if a man divorce his wife and marry another woman, they both commit adultery.
Re: Anita Oyakhilome's Name Change: Here Is The Real Gist - Lailasblog by armpit: 9:09pm On Oct 17, 2016
neocortex:

Do they owe you anything ?
yes, they owe us direction which is what Christ raise pastors to do. Except that today motivational speakers anoint themselves pastors and thereby tarnishing the image of Christianity.
Re: Anita Oyakhilome's Name Change: Here Is The Real Gist - Lailasblog by neocortex: 9:19pm On Oct 17, 2016
armpit:
yes, they owe us direction which is what Christ raise pastors to do. Except that today motivational speakers anoint themselves pastors and thereby tarnishing the image of Christianity.

Why don't you become a christ pastor yourself, preach the
word and live by it the way it is supposed to be done.
It is easy pointing fingers when you don't know where the
shoe pinches.
Re: Anita Oyakhilome's Name Change: Here Is The Real Gist - Lailasblog by neocortex: 9:32pm On Oct 17, 2016
charix:
Terribly thought up damage control is terribly thought up.
So why didn't her husband upon his international fame change his name to a foreign one? Why did she never use the name Schafer all her life until recently? Would using her father's name -- the same she used all her life and most likely bears in all certificates, affect her church followership?
These people should think up better lies. I'm not buying this one.

I don't think a woman who divorces chris against all blackmails
have anything to fear about getting married again.
If she really cares so much about what you would think, she wouldn't
have divorced chris in the first place.
If I were you, I will wait for her to deny or confirm the marriage
rumour before making up any theory.
You guys need to accept that chris can't win all the time.
Re: Anita Oyakhilome's Name Change: Here Is The Real Gist - Lailasblog by armpit: 9:38pm On Oct 17, 2016
neocortex:

Why don't you become a christ pastor yourself, preach the
word and live by it the way it is supposed to be done.
It is easy pointing fingers when you don't know where the
shoe pinches.
God's standard does not know where the shoe pinches us. Our God can't reduce his standard because we fall for temptation. Their is no perfect man but like God told Paul "HIS GRACE IS SUFFICIENT FOR US" but question now is do we even want that grace to work for us or do we want to surrender to the desire of the flesh and remain comfortably in it.
Re: Anita Oyakhilome's Name Change: Here Is The Real Gist - Lailasblog by shadrach77: 10:28pm On Oct 17, 2016
elidi:
You said you don't like Christ Embassy, Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (DSC, DD) but when you hear Sinach music you jubilate..... Heyyy I love this lady and her music, you like Joe Praise and his music, you like Eben and his music, you like T-Sharp and his music, You hear Ada's music you go woah.... You like Buchi and his music, you like Samsung and his music, heyy.......... I love Nma and her style, My God, I love Frank Edwards so much men..... The guy sings so well! I love this I love that.... Who brought all theses people up? You be like... "I no go eat but give me to lick"! (Think twice and follow the link because the man is upward and forward leading) l love my pastor....(Rev Chris Oyakhilome DSC, DD).
You didn't mention Obi Shine (Ngalaba) cry
Re: Anita Oyakhilome's Name Change: Here Is The Real Gist - Lailasblog by Nobody: 10:40pm On Oct 17, 2016
neocortex:

I don't think a woman who divorces chris against all blackmails
have anything to fear about getting married again.
If she really cares so much about what you would think, she wouldn't
have divorced chris in the first place.
If I were you, I will wait for her to deny or confirm the marriage
rumour before making up any theory.
You guys need to accept that chris can't win all the time.
I honestly don't support any party in this issue. I only have a problem with them taking our intelligence for a ride. Waiting for Pastor Chris's response is no different from waiting for the end time. He would either give a highly window dressed response, nothing or an obvious lie.
Re: Anita Oyakhilome's Name Change: Here Is The Real Gist - Lailasblog by onionsoup(f): 11:42pm On Oct 17, 2016
madridguy:
Life goes on.

Show goes on grin
Re: Anita Oyakhilome's Name Change: Here Is The Real Gist - Lailasblog by Hanendez(m): 11:47pm On Oct 17, 2016
bettercreature:
He who calls his brother a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5:22
Re: Anita Oyakhilome's Name Change: Here Is The Real Gist - Lailasblog by Nobody: 12:23am On Oct 18, 2016
bettercreature:

looking forward to parking danfo you mean.
Re: Anita Oyakhilome's Name Change: Here Is The Real Gist - Lailasblog by gozzlin: 3:58am On Oct 18, 2016
friimarket01:
SO SHE LEFT HER HUSBAND AND THEN CHANGED HER NAME. I TOLD YOU PEOPLE BEFORE THAT SOME PEOPLE CAN DISAPPOINT. HOW CAN SHE LEAVE SUCH A HANDSOME SUCCESSFUL MAN, WHAT IS SHE STILL LOOKING FOR?

BUY UK USED IPHONE 6S 64GB HERE https://www.nairaland.com/3413265/6-pieces-iphone-6s-available

What an ignorant comment. "How can she leave such a 'handsome' successful man."

To you that's the only criteria for staying with a man all her life, even if he's cheating on her with other ladies, even if he's abusing her. She should be stuck with him for life because to you he's a 'handsome, successful' man.
Re: Anita Oyakhilome's Name Change: Here Is The Real Gist - Lailasblog by Kirinwa: 6:21am On Oct 18, 2016
Human beings will never cease to amaze me with the way they misquote Bible passages for their convenience.

Anita divorced Chris Oyakhilome and a so called christian is quoting "Behold old things have passed away.."
So her husband Chris is now ' old things' abi?

Okay keep on deceiving unaselves.
Re: Anita Oyakhilome's Name Change: Here Is The Real Gist - Lailasblog by Nobody: 7:54am On Oct 18, 2016
MadCow1:
I think Pastor Chris Oaykhilome may be gay..

The Nigga rocks a Greasy Assss Jerry Curls and has effeminate traits in his speech and mannerisms..

Prolly why his wifey left him.

I think your username is a nice response to this your comment. smiley. I'm certain deep down you'd agree with me smiley.
Re: Anita Oyakhilome's Name Change: Here Is The Real Gist - Lailasblog by MadCow1: 8:20am On Oct 18, 2016
evegran:

I think your username is a nice response to this your comment. smiley. I'm certain deep down you'd agree with me smiley.

cry cry cry cry

Why you? cry

I can't... I just can't. . cry

cry
Re: Anita Oyakhilome's Name Change: Here Is The Real Gist - Lailasblog by QueenSharon(f): 8:57am On Oct 18, 2016
Do you have the fear of God at all? speak no evil of a man of God because you know nothing about spiritual things. My candid advise for you; God bless you.

MadCow1:
I think Pastor Chris Oaykhilome may be gay..

The Nigga rocks a Greasy Assss Jerry Curls and has effeminate traits in his speech and mannerisms..

Prolly why his wifey left him.
Re: Anita Oyakhilome's Name Change: Here Is The Real Gist - Lailasblog by MadCow1: 9:15am On Oct 18, 2016
QueenSharon:
Do you have the fear of God at all? speak no evil of a man of God because you know nothing about spiritual things. My candid advise for you; God bless you.

Do you know who I am? undecided

Anyways, Chris Oyakhilome is a Man of God, so am I... So show me the same level of respect you show him and desist from speaking to me in that manner again unless you speak to Oyakhilome like that.

Stay blessed.

MadCow..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mummy G.O.'s Son: "My Mother Not Bothered About Hellfire Memes On Social Media" / 7 Things The Bible Forbids, But We Do Anyway / Bisola Johnson: T.B. Joshua Addresses Rape Accusation (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.