Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,591 members, 7,823,573 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Bisola Johnson: T.B. Joshua Addresses Rape Accusation (Video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bisola Johnson: T.B. Joshua Addresses Rape Accusation (Video) (64924 Views)

Pastor Uhembe Jacob Kidnapped & Murdered Over Wrong Accusation Of Stealing Penis / Pastor Biodun Speaks Amid Rape Accusation, Tells Members Not To Fight Protesters / COZA Pastor's Rape Accusation: Before You Join The Band Wagon, Neymar Case Study (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bisola Johnson: T.B. Joshua Addresses Rape Accusation (Video) by bencraigbritten2: 5:37pm On Jul 02, 2019
The Synagogue Church Of All Nations (SCOAN) yesterday released a video with a view to clearing the name of its founder, Prophet T.B. Joshua, over allegations of wrongdoing.

The six-minute long video came on the heels of a rape allegation against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, founder of the Commonwealth Assembly of Zion (COZA), who on Monday was forced to take a leave of absence after protesters stormed the premises of the church.
One Bisola Johnson had accused Joshua and the SCOAN of among other alleged atrocities using “religious garb to cover their nefarious operation in other to lure the naive, vulnerable, gullible, and the innocent into occultism…”

In a part of the video, she is seen saying: “My name is Bisola. I have acted as an enemy of God rather than a friend. And today, I am coming back as a prodigal daughter, so that God will forgive me; so that the Man of God will forgive me and the church, Synagogue, will forgive me…I have been rebelious. When I left the SCOAN, nobody asked me to leave. I am asking God (kneels) to forgive me.”

Another part shows the woman saying: “I always have a terrible headache which is called migraine. And anytime it happens, I misbehave. I always behave irrationally. I don’t regard anybody. I just behave the way my spirit dictates to me. Anything my spirit says, I will just do it.”
In yet another part, the woman is seen prostrate on the floor, sobbing, and pleading for forgiveness, saying, “I have changed,” but to which Joshua replies, “People find it difficult to believe you.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzgyGWfYIjY

Source : https://www.hotfrom9ja.com/2019/07/tb-joshuas-church-releases-video-to.html?m=1

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bisola Johnson: T.B. Joshua Addresses Rape Accusation (Video) by blackpanthar: 5:43pm On Jul 02, 2019
I LOVE THE MEDIA TEAM OF TB JOSHUA.... They have something to counter anything thrown at them.

Damn.... that woman is finished.... but... she is not even a celeb so both ways she wont get justice if her story was even true.

162 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Bisola Johnson: T.B. Joshua Addresses Rape Accusation (Video) by Whiteangel1234: 5:50pm On Jul 02, 2019
May God Forgive Her for this False Accusation against God General

71 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bisola Johnson: T.B. Joshua Addresses Rape Accusation (Video) by 9jahotblog: 6:46pm On Jul 02, 2019
T. b Joshua that has been working with media since the beginning of his ministry. he recorded every bit of event in his ministry from scratch.

204 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Bisola Johnson: T.B. Joshua Addresses Rape Accusation (Video) by 9jahotblog: 6:46pm On Jul 02, 2019
T. b Joshua that has been working with media since the beginning of his ministry. he recorded every bit of event in his ministry from scratch. more grace and strength for him.

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bisola Johnson: T.B. Joshua Addresses Rape Accusation (Video) by muykem: 6:56pm On Jul 02, 2019
And drama continue. Whenever outcome, it's win win to almighty God.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bisola Johnson: T.B. Joshua Addresses Rape Accusation (Video) by ladilawal82(m): 6:59pm On Jul 02, 2019
In other words, she's mentally unsettled.

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bisola Johnson: T.B. Joshua Addresses Rape Accusation (Video) by uzohrome(m): 7:07pm On Jul 02, 2019
Thank God for the media. Satan put to shame again.

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bisola Johnson: T.B. Joshua Addresses Rape Accusation (Video) by jowhyte(m): 7:16pm On Jul 02, 2019
This media team Know heir onion. It makes her claim not unassailable

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bisola Johnson: T.B. Joshua Addresses Rape Accusation (Video) by freeze001(f): 7:23pm On Jul 02, 2019
I just knew that one calling TB Joshua was off her rockers. She stupidly decided to cash in on the moment because of an ill-conceived protest staged by misguided people. They did not protest when the lady from Redeemed was murdered in Abuja, even Daddy GO and VP no cough! They did not protest against incesssant killings by herdsmen, Leah Sharibu is out there, no noise. Southern Kaduna is practically levelled, no protest. Government has been raping Nigerian citizens especially Christians front, back, up and down; dem don dey plan ruga, no noise yet they all ran off like headless chickens to COZA.

250 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Bisola Johnson: T.B. Joshua Addresses Rape Accusation (Video) by Ojiofor: 7:50pm On Jul 02, 2019
All I can say is' NA DEM DEM!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bisola Johnson: T.B. Joshua Addresses Rape Accusation (Video) by naijaboy756: 7:55pm On Jul 02, 2019
What will liars gain

If the woman lied against the man of God , to what gain??

Nigerians are behaving somehow?

The land needs the mercy of God

9 Likes

Re: Bisola Johnson: T.B. Joshua Addresses Rape Accusation (Video) by Ogaga87(m): 8:49pm On Jul 02, 2019
This Olosho that can't even cause the prick of a dog to stand is accusing someone of rape..

See her half past eyes as Warri dey call am

Another part shows the woman saying: “I always have a terrible headache which is called migraine. And anytime it happens, I misbehave

I'm waiting for Timi and Busola to come tell us same..

Like Ese, like Busola, mad women everywhere

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bisola Johnson: T.B. Joshua Addresses Rape Accusation (Video) by Roon9(m): 8:49pm On Jul 02, 2019
blackpanthar:
I LOVE THE MEDIA TEAM OF TB JOSHUA.... They have something to counter anything thrown at them.

Damn.... that woman is finished.... but... she is not even a celeb so both ways she wont get justice if her story was even true.

Professionalism one kill them grin

7 Likes

Re: Bisola Johnson: T.B. Joshua Addresses Rape Accusation (Video) by maxiuc(m): 8:49pm On Jul 02, 2019
grin

Wetin person no go see for this life

Yesterday I shock as one of my ex visit me come dey act Cossy rossy rossy if na before I go dey reason condom wey I go use but this time I was thinking like what if this girl wanted to set me up

Rape is in the mouth of every woman

53 Likes

Re: Bisola Johnson: T.B. Joshua Addresses Rape Accusation (Video) by Oluwasaeon(m): 8:49pm On Jul 02, 2019
She herself confirmed her mental condition so I've nothing to say

9 Likes

Re: Bisola Johnson: T.B. Joshua Addresses Rape Accusation (Video) by Upton: 8:50pm On Jul 02, 2019
Hehe

1 Like

Re: Bisola Johnson: T.B. Joshua Addresses Rape Accusation (Video) by zoedew: 8:50pm On Jul 02, 2019
What a laundry!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bisola Johnson: T.B. Joshua Addresses Rape Accusation (Video) by AngelicBeing: 8:50pm On Jul 02, 2019
freeze001:
I just knew that one calling TB Joshua was off her rockers. She stupidly decided to cash in on the moment because of an ill-conceived protest staged by misguided people. They did not protest when the lady from Redeemed was murdered in Abuja, even Daddy GO and VP no cough! They did not protest against incesssant killings by herdsmen, Leah Sharibu is out there, no noise. Southern Kaduna is practically levelled, no protest. Government has been raping Nigerian citizens especially Christians front, back, up and down; dem don dey plan ruga, no noise yet they all ran off like headless chickens to COZA.
cool
Re: Bisola Johnson: T.B. Joshua Addresses Rape Accusation (Video) by Benekruku(m): 8:51pm On Jul 02, 2019
Give it to TB Joshua

His advisers are top-notch.

I kinda believe a foul play happened here, but I cant just withhold my kudos to how he managed and impending and foreseen crisis.

I will use this medium to repeat again, that Biodun of COZA was shot down by his very own. You dont keep mute when you not going head to head.

A bow and strategy could have saved all this international disgrace.

14 Likes

Re: Bisola Johnson: T.B. Joshua Addresses Rape Accusation (Video) by samcus(m): 8:51pm On Jul 02, 2019
Men who return home from work at 5:30pm are traitors... The real time to return home is 10pm, I repeat 10pm. Good night.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bisola Johnson: T.B. Joshua Addresses Rape Accusation (Video) by Rosarie(f): 8:51pm On Jul 02, 2019
Men be careful esp if u are married;
u love ur family;
u are wealthy;
u do occupy a sensitive position ...
No matter what a good name is better than sacrifice.
May our sons meet the right women ijn.amen

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bisola Johnson: T.B. Joshua Addresses Rape Accusation (Video) by Curvaceousnaija: 8:51pm On Jul 02, 2019
It's another one (in DJ Khalid voice)

1 Like

Re: Bisola Johnson: T.B. Joshua Addresses Rape Accusation (Video) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jul 02, 2019
freeze001:

How is southern Kaduna practically leveled and when did government particularly rape chritians? You guys are bunch of idiots, you are full of lies, hate and propaganda. The bile and bigotry in you Christians is second to none.

You guys will be making sense with your comment but suddenly turn on the hate, intolerance and hypocrisy in you then call your counterparts those names when you the worst of it all

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bisola Johnson: T.B. Joshua Addresses Rape Accusation (Video) by IMASTEX: 8:52pm On Jul 02, 2019
Okay now
Re: Bisola Johnson: T.B. Joshua Addresses Rape Accusation (Video) by 99Eaco(m): 8:52pm On Jul 02, 2019
Long live GOD. Long live T.B

4 Likes

Re: Bisola Johnson: T.B. Joshua Addresses Rape Accusation (Video) by AdolfHitlerxXx: 8:53pm On Jul 02, 2019
grin

Pastors with bushy beards like this dey like pussy licking.

E.g. Apostle Sule

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo / Rape: Victoria Nkong 'Bishop Akinola Micheal Fowowe Attempted To Rape Me' / Pastor Who Goes About Preaching Unclad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.