Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,920 members, 7,835,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Andriod Phones Version Upgrader Apps 100% Safe - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Andriod Phones Version Upgrader Apps 100% Safe (486 Views)

Top Best Andriod Phones Under 50000 Naira In Nigeria / (download) Fifa 2019 Iso For Ppsspp – Psp Games For Andriod Phones. / Recommend Good Andriod Phones Of N35,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Andriod Phones Version Upgrader Apps 100% Safe by Nobody: 7:23am On Oct 17, 2016
So I once try to upgrader my Andriod JellyBean To KitKat Guess What,It did not work and not only that my phone that use 3G(WCDMA) Before Now Run On GSM thesame Internet Speed as Nokia X2,C1,2700 so on i was so mad that date i had to sell the phone and purchase another One . I come across this in one site so i use it to upgrader my phone from Versiom 4.4.2 to View 5.0 Cool Right. Well this thread will help those that use andriod V4.0 downward because Whatsapp are closing there srevice for such phone.Now download the app Install and Run.Note you can only upgrade you phone in this range V4.0 -- V5.0 if you want to upgrade to Marsmallow 6.0 Visit Www.whatsapp4grader.tk and go through there files

here is the link to download andriod phone version upgrader CLICK HERE
Re: Andriod Phones Version Upgrader Apps 100% Safe by dxdiag(m): 10:04am On Oct 17, 2016
abdegenius:
So I once try to upgrader my Andriod JellyBean To KitKat Guess What,It did not work and not only that my phone that use 3G(WCDMA) Before Now Run On GSM thesame Internet Speed as Nokia X2,C1,2700 so on i was so mad that date i had to sell the phone and purchase another One . I come across this in one site so i use it to upgrader my phone from Versiom 4.4.2 to View 5.0 Cool Right. Well this thread will help those that use andriod V4.0 downward because Whatsapp are closing there srevice for such phone.Now download the app Install and Run.Note you can only upgrade you phone in this range V4.0 -- V5.0 if you want to upgrade to Marsmallow 6.0 Visit Www.whatsapp4grader.tk and go through there files

here is the link to download andriod phone version upgrader CLICK HERE

U wont drive traffic to ur website with lies dude, c'mon grow up

(1) (Reply)

Gadgetcare Zone Can Fix Your Gadgets/electronics In Ilorin / Please Help With This===> / Galaxy Note7 Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.