Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,353 members, 7,853,551 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:01 PM

Hypocrisy, The Twin Of Sentiment. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hypocrisy, The Twin Of Sentiment. (350 Views)

Political Hypocrisy, The Divine Conspiracy And The Mask To Get To Power - Comr. / Who Among These 4 Men Will Fight Corruption With Little Or No Sentiment? / Hope Uzodinma's Twin Daughters Wed In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hypocrisy, The Twin Of Sentiment. by akintom(m): 9:51am On Oct 17, 2016
Hypocrisy, the twin of Sentiment
Thomas Akingbade

I projected into the minds of husbands and wives that summarily condemned PMB on his comments about his wife. I saw hypocrisy, the very twin of sentiment.

I imagined a husband who has been been gossiped to his wife as a man who gravitate towards and sting any human species that beareth bottomless and pleasurable hole, in addition to his wife. Based on this gossip, the wife has advised, begged, talked, nagged, cried (to at least consider the possibility of viral infections), prayed and fasted. So that this husband will stop this rumored habit. The husband kept telling the wife that it's gossip and no iota of truth in the allegation. No, the wife continued poking.

Now, during family meeting (not on their street oo, not market square ooo, not on Nigeria redio ooo, and certainly not on BBC hausa/English redio ooo), the wife of this man decided to freely grant a generous information to the husband's family members, without the knowledge of the husband prior to the meeting and while the husband was present at the meeting.

At the family meeting

The wife: my dear in-laws, i thank you all for this opportunity you have granted me to spill the evil and dirty deeds of my husband. My husband is such a raving digger, that digs any available holes. I have warned him, but he has refused to change. If he continues like this for the next few weeks; i will never publicly identify with him again, i will never make my hole available to him again, and all the services required of me in the kitchen, the living room and the other room will stop. Thanks for the audience.

Now, am just still imagining the multi-responses or reactions of husbands to the above case study. Also, i am now considering a deeper understanding of how wives manage a type of information (gossip).

Conclusion: there's is just a significant difference between how reasons and emotions relate with implications of attitude.

(1) (Reply)

Brutality: Benue Governor Allegedly Orders Aides To Beat Up Lady In Church / Edo 2016: Declare Me Winner, Ize-iyamu Tells Tribunal / Ethnicity(tribe) And Religion Serve As Fuelling Agents In Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.