Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,746 members, 7,813,447 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:27 PM

Edo 2016: Declare Me Winner, Ize-iyamu Tells Tribunal - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo 2016: Declare Me Winner, Ize-iyamu Tells Tribunal (345 Views)

Ize-iyamu Tells Tribunal To Declare Him Winner Of Edo Governorship Election / Edo 2016; Declare Me Winner, Ize-iyamu Tells Tribunal / Profile Of Osagie Ize-Iyamu PDP Governorship Candidate In Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Edo 2016: Declare Me Winner, Ize-iyamu Tells Tribunal by Alisegun(m): 10:07am On Oct 20, 2016
Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu has prayed an election tribunal on the Edo State gubernatorial election to overturn the result in his favour. The People’s Democratic Party and its governorship candidate in the September 28 governorship polls in Edo State, Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu, has filed a petition against the outcome of the election.
In the petition, Pastor Ize-Iyamu is asking the tribunal to declare him winner of the election according to Today News.
Candidate of the All Progressive Congress, Mr. Godwin Obaseki, was declared winner of the election after polling 319,483 votes against 253,173 votes garnered by Pastor Ize-Iyamu.
Pastor Ize-Iyamu beat the deadline by filing the petition at about 4:45pm even though party supporters and reporters had waited at the tribunal since...Click here to read full story

(1) (Reply)

Okonjo-iweala Appointed Board Member Asian Investment Bank / BREAKING: 2 Bomb Blasts Rock Maiduguri, 6 Feared Dead / VIDEO: Blessing Agbomhere Empowers Etsako Youths With Social Media Skills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.