Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,388 members, 7,812,147 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:02 AM

New Oba Of Benin Takes 3 Young Virgins As Wives; To Choose New Name On 19th Oct - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / New Oba Of Benin Takes 3 Young Virgins As Wives; To Choose New Name On 19th Oct (7324 Views)

Ned Nwoko: Regina Daniels Virgin, All My Wives Were Virgins When I Married Them / Tunde T Dot: Tunde Dumps Styl Plus, Goes Solo With New Name / 'My New Name Is Chibuike' - John Dumelo Reacts To Super Eagles Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Oba Of Benin Takes 3 Young Virgins As Wives; To Choose New Name On 19th Oct by cokiek(f): 9:57am On Oct 17, 2016
The tradition of the great Benin Kingdom demands that the Oba of Benin must take four new wives as part of his coronation rites before he ascend the throne.

It might interest you to know that since the coronation rite started the crown Prince/ Oba who already have three wives prior to his coronation ceremony has already picked two young virgins, he wishes to be his wives. One from Uselu and the other from Ugoula.

The crown Prince / new Oba will be leaving for uzama later today to perform some rites as well choose the third virgin bride.

See more; http://thekokogist..com/2016/10/benin-coronation-update-new-oba-takes-3.html

Re: New Oba Of Benin Takes 3 Young Virgins As Wives; To Choose New Name On 19th Oct by fringz11(m): 9:58am On Oct 17, 2016
I'll be back soon grin ftc
Re: New Oba Of Benin Takes 3 Young Virgins As Wives; To Choose New Name On 19th Oct by fringz11(m): 9:59am On Oct 17, 2016
Take me to promise land
Re: New Oba Of Benin Takes 3 Young Virgins As Wives; To Choose New Name On 19th Oct by Nobody: 10:01am On Oct 17, 2016
fringz11:
Take me to promise land
Re: New Oba Of Benin Takes 3 Young Virgins As Wives; To Choose New Name On 19th Oct by sahapost: 10:07am On Oct 17, 2016
SEE MORE PHOTOS>>>HERE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Oba Of Benin Takes 3 Young Virgins As Wives; To Choose New Name On 19th Oct by Barney11: 11:24am On Oct 17, 2016
hope he is also a virgin?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Oba Of Benin Takes 3 Young Virgins As Wives; To Choose New Name On 19th Oct by youngberry001(m): 11:28am On Oct 17, 2016
More sperm to em cocck...

Indeed he iz a man!!
Re: New Oba Of Benin Takes 3 Young Virgins As Wives; To Choose New Name On 19th Oct by NIGHTMAREOO7: 12:39pm On Oct 17, 2016
tongue
Re: New Oba Of Benin Takes 3 Young Virgins As Wives; To Choose New Name On 19th Oct by oyatmicah(m): 1:12pm On Oct 17, 2016
can I become an oba too? anyways pls check this out
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHlbAhmhJ-4&feature=em-upload_owner
Re: New Oba Of Benin Takes 3 Young Virgins As Wives; To Choose New Name On 19th Oct by DIKEnaWAR: 1:24pm On Oct 17, 2016
Any culture that is not in tune with modern realities is nothing but ancient mistake.

7 Likes

Re: New Oba Of Benin Takes 3 Young Virgins As Wives; To Choose New Name On 19th Oct by Justnice11: 1:59pm On Oct 17, 2016
Na wah
Re: New Oba Of Benin Takes 3 Young Virgins As Wives; To Choose New Name On 19th Oct by Nobody: 2:53pm On Oct 17, 2016
Barbaric to the core, this is why white men went to Africa and nigeria and took control of their resourses while Africans are busy marrying lots of wives, climbing trees, eating snakes, eating crocodles, chasing after bush rats, crickets and walking around on bare foot nakid grin grin

10 Likes

Re: New Oba Of Benin Takes 3 Young Virgins As Wives; To Choose New Name On 19th Oct by Nobody: 4:40pm On Oct 17, 2016
Aisha Buhari is needed here cheesy

But the bare chested male in the attached picture should be 'treated' for full exposure grin grin
Re: New Oba Of Benin Takes 3 Young Virgins As Wives; To Choose New Name On 19th Oct by nickvanilla(m): 5:34pm On Oct 17, 2016
Choi cheesy
Royalty sweet o.
Re: New Oba Of Benin Takes 3 Young Virgins As Wives; To Choose New Name On 19th Oct by mu2sa2: 7:00pm On Oct 17, 2016
Is oba of Benin a traditionalist, Christian or Muslim. How many wives again?
Re: New Oba Of Benin Takes 3 Young Virgins As Wives; To Choose New Name On 19th Oct by Nobody: 10:59pm On Oct 17, 2016
Smart Oba

Re: New Oba Of Benin Takes 3 Young Virgins As Wives; To Choose New Name On 19th Oct by Opistorincos(m): 6:02am On Oct 18, 2016
Mah Nigga
Re: New Oba Of Benin Takes 3 Young Virgins As Wives; To Choose New Name On 19th Oct by samtee37(m): 7:31am On Oct 18, 2016
Correct oba

Re: New Oba Of Benin Takes 3 Young Virgins As Wives; To Choose New Name On 19th Oct by President99: 7:41am On Oct 18, 2016
Is he not a practicing christian? I thought as a good christian he can only marry one wife and there shall no be divore, because biblical script which says " let no man put assunder..
........., jst wondering anyway.
Re: New Oba Of Benin Takes 3 Young Virgins As Wives; To Choose New Name On 19th Oct by Nobody: 8:56am On Oct 18, 2016
gypsey:
Barbaric to the core, this is why white men went to Africa and nigeria and took control of their resourses while Africans are busy marrying lots of wives, climbing trees, eating snakes, eating crocodles, chasing after bush rats, crickets and walking around on bare foot nakid grin grin
DIKEnaWAR:
Any culture that is not in tune with modern realities is nothing but ancient mistake.
gypsey:

I totally agree

(1) (Reply)

“Marry!! See What It Has Caused” Adekunle Gold React As Simi Wears His New Shirt / Who Speaks Better English; 2face Or Psquare? / SHOCKING! Python Swallowed Someone In Festac Lagos [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.