Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Throwback Photo Of Okowa Ibori & Uduaghan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Photo Of Okowa Ibori & Uduaghan (28887 Views)

Ayiri Emami Hosts Ibori, Uduaghan, Others In His Mansion. PICS / James Ibori, Uduaghan And Okowa In Football Kits (Throwback Photo) / Orode Uduaghan & Ryan Okpu To Divorce After 4 Years Of Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photo Of Okowa Ibori & Uduaghan by Vicrobor(m): 3:41pm On Oct 17, 2016
Did you guys just missed James Manager? He's standing right behind Uduaghan.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Okowa Ibori & Uduaghan by tutudesz: 3:45pm On Oct 17, 2016
Bolustic:
These men impoverished(and are still) Delta states, I have not seen this year anywhere on Nairaland when a project was commissioned in Delta state despite being one of the highest revenue earners in Nigeria yet states like Zamfara and Osun could respectively invite the president to commission roads and schools.

Same people will still vote for the PDP.
He just commissioned a brand new 2016 S550 bez

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Okowa Ibori & Uduaghan by MrHenshaw: 3:45pm On Oct 17, 2016
sixtuschimere:
What a life!Are we ruled by a cabal?Check out this rare epic throwback photo of James Ibori,Governor Okowa and Uduaghan.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/10/check-out-this-throwback-photo-of-james.html?m=1

@d the pics of Delta state gubernatorial order and sequence,the next person is the guy behind uduaghan.Anyone one close to him should tell him to get set.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Okowa Ibori & Uduaghan by enomakos(m): 3:53pm On Oct 17, 2016
Ahmeduana:
THESE PEOPLE ARE IN THE SAME FRATERNITY.
correct bro
Re: Throwback Photo Of Okowa Ibori & Uduaghan by Weedcrusher: 3:56pm On Oct 17, 2016
Delta people, you better look the face of the guy wey dey Uduaghan back very well. Na him be the next governor, after him, nah that woman wey her face no show
Re: Throwback Photo Of Okowa Ibori & Uduaghan by LorDBolton(m): 4:11pm On Oct 17, 2016
Okowa: lord Ibori shebi after u na me to take over govt?

Ibori: hmmmm

Uduaghan: *chuckles* *in his mind: this okowa never know what's up*

P.s: @op WTF are u downloading?
Re: Throwback Photo Of Okowa Ibori & Uduaghan by LorDBolton(m): 4:11pm On Oct 17, 2016
Weedcrusher:
Delta people, you better look the face of the guy wey dey Uduaghan back very well. Na him be the next governor, after him, nah that woman wey her face no show

Lmao
Re: Throwback Photo Of Okowa Ibori & Uduaghan by Stanbeto: 4:24pm On Oct 17, 2016
Na waa o 9ja
Re: Throwback Photo Of Okowa Ibori & Uduaghan by Johnnyessence(m): 4:39pm On Oct 17, 2016
This is politics for u ooooo I will always be emphasising my statement all over d media voting for pdp candidate will be voting for corrupt set of people why are we patronising d same cabals in our society no roads no water no infrastructure so painful we are witnessing this kind of politicians in d 21st century.as far as this country is concern they can't do anything to d masses except looting d state treasury.d poor are still poorer in their state. So painful
Re: Throwback Photo Of Okowa Ibori & Uduaghan by united25(m): 5:09pm On Oct 17, 2016
PDP owners of delta state
Re: Throwback Photo Of Okowa Ibori & Uduaghan by NosaHenry(m): 5:09pm On Oct 17, 2016
They should watch out for that 3rd guy on toilet roll or even the police officer. Delta state I hail oo
Re: Throwback Photo Of Okowa Ibori & Uduaghan by Nobody: 5:12pm On Oct 17, 2016
Mcdugull:
cheesy
grin grin grin grin grin grin. The best cartoon of the day, gbam!
Re: Throwback Photo Of Okowa Ibori & Uduaghan by Ake1: 5:14pm On Oct 17, 2016
Clicks of crook
Re: Throwback Photo Of Okowa Ibori & Uduaghan by Nobody: 5:22pm On Oct 17, 2016
Maybe na the Policeman on the right hand side of Okowa, go be the next Delta state Governor after Okowa....

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Okowa Ibori & Uduaghan by Jacko1(m): 5:52pm On Oct 17, 2016
The next delta governor is somewhere in that picture

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Okowa Ibori & Uduaghan by Nobody: 6:07pm On Oct 17, 2016
anonimi:

How is Lagos state different after 17 years of the Association of ProgeTHIEF Criminals, APC with something as basic as tap water missing talk less of education for all children?

Do you live in Lagos? I don't think so, from the way you're talking.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Okowa Ibori & Uduaghan by aku626(m): 8:13pm On Oct 17, 2016
Ibori stole I agree but I think he did some stuffs for delta state I'm not sure but from what i have been reading about the last two governors ibori seems better
Re: Throwback Photo Of Okowa Ibori & Uduaghan by 1kinggy(m): 12:59am On Oct 18, 2016
Very terrible trend in the country.
One person rapes the masses and then passes to other members of gang.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Okowa Ibori & Uduaghan by davidif: 5:20am On Oct 18, 2016
1kinggy:
Very terrible trend in the country.
One person rapes the masses and then passes to other members of gang.

This is why we need to get rid of allocation. Nothing fuels corruption more than excess money especially if its money you didn't work for.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Okowa Ibori & Uduaghan by davidif: 5:22am On Oct 18, 2016
anonimi:

How is Lagos state different after 17 years of the Association of ProgeTHIEF Criminals, APC with something as basic as tap water missing talk less of education for all children?

Crab mentality, sometimes referred to as crabs in the bucket (also barrel, basket or pot), is a way of thinking best described by the phrase, "if I can't have it, neither can you." The metaphor refers to a bucket of crabs. Individually, the crabs could easily escape from the bucket, but instead they grab at each other in a useless "king of the hill" competition which prevents any from escaping and ensures their collective demise. The analogy in human behavior is claimed to be that members of a group will attempt to negate or diminish the importance of any member who achieves success beyond the others, out of envy, spite, conspiracy, or competitive feelings, to halt their progress.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crab_mentality
Re: Throwback Photo Of Okowa Ibori & Uduaghan by Qmerit(m): 6:33am On Oct 18, 2016
Weedcrusher:

Thatss James manager
Re: Throwback Photo Of Okowa Ibori & Uduaghan by whizcartel(m): 8:38am On Oct 18, 2016
it could be the police officer's turn to be governor.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Speaker Slot: Gbajabiamila Led 500 Man March To Awka To See Obiano- Pics / Lai Mohammed, Governor Abdulrahman Tear Kwara APC Apart / Edo: Who Has Your Vote Among These 3 Candidates?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.