Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,168 members, 7,811,390 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:45 AM

Emir Sanusi Appointed As President General Of Tijjaniyya Islamic Sect - PICS - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Emir Sanusi Appointed As President General Of Tijjaniyya Islamic Sect - PICS (1335 Views)

Why Only One Sect Out Of 73 Will Enter Paradise? / Which Islamic Sect Do Prophet Muhammad Belongs To? / Tijjaniyya And Shi’ah Are Same, Says Sheikh Dahiru Bauchi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Emir Sanusi Appointed As President General Of Tijjaniyya Islamic Sect - PICS by modsfucker: 11:15am On Oct 17, 2016
Emir Of Kano Now President General, TIJANIYYA Nigeria

The Emir of Kano, Mallam Muhammadu Sanusi II, has accepted his nomination as the President-General of the Jamiyyatu Ansariddeen ATTIJANIYYA Nigeria.

Speaking at the weekend in Abuja during a National Retreat and Inauguration ceremony of the Jamiyyatu Ansariddeen Attijaniyya Nigeria, Sanusi, who spoke in Arabic, said he was happy to take over the leadership of a group his grand father work for it existence.

“I enjoined you to be committed to this noble cause of the association and Islam. I accepted my nomination as the President-General because my late grandfather as the Emir of Kano then, received the founder of the Tijaniyya, Sheik Ibrahim Niass when he first visited Nigeria,” Sanusi said.

The Emir, while advising Muslims said the non-adherence to the dictate of Islam was responsible for their failure to better the lots of the society.

(1) (Reply)

Nobel Prize Winner Affirms Health Benefits Of Fasting / Imam Says U.s. Initiative Can Resolve Middle East Tensions / RAMADAN: Send Best Wishes And Words Of Encouragement.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.