Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,191 members, 7,818,620 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Pls Advise A Nairalander Planning To Go For His M.BA In National Open University - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pls Advise A Nairalander Planning To Go For His M.BA In National Open University (350 Views)

Is There A Course You Will Advise A Jambite Not To Study? / Advise A Medical Aspirant! / People Are Afraid To Study In National Open University Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Advise A Nairalander Planning To Go For His M.BA In National Open University by Untainted007: 12:53pm On Oct 17, 2016
Good day to you fellow nairalanders and knowledge oriented ones on this forum. I graduated few years back but already got a time consuming job which has not allowed me to go for my Masters programme; but due to ''flexibilities'' National Open University of National said to have made me to see the school as a choice of institution that can go hand-in-hand with the nature of my job. I'm considering going for my Masters in Business Admistration there, although; I have B.Sc in Sociology. My questions goes thus:

1. How true is the flexibilities partaining to the school programmes?
2. What is the percentage of students graduating as at when due/do students graduate normally or are there more of returning students due to school lapses?
3. Does their lecturers have time for theses (project) supervision?
4. How true is it about some unannounced fees that are not stipulated in the school payment/ and whats the school fees like (I have done some findings on google though).
5. What do I need to have in mind as a do and don't in order to graduate as at well due?

I'm not trying to be too inquisitive please, but in this jet age, its will be better for me to have some knowledges and weigh it before committing myself to the programme. I look forwards to comprehensive advises from you all. Suggestions are also welcome. Thanks for your time for reading through.

(1) (Reply)

Need A Private Professional Tutor For Courses In Ican, Acca, Cis, E.t.c? / 4-year-old Pupil Dies As School Building Collapses In Abuja / Techskill Upgrade Training Featuring 3 Tech Trending Courses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.