Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,651 members, 7,955,364 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:25 AM

Is It Okay For Me To Take This Kind Of Risk On Mmm - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Is It Okay For Me To Take This Kind Of Risk On Mmm (811 Views)

Importance Of Risk Management In Trading / Man Who Proposed To Lady Who Provided Help For Him On MMM Visits Herbalists / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Okay For Me To Take This Kind Of Risk On Mmm by BlindAngel: 1:38pm On Oct 17, 2016
Hello nairalanders. is it okay for me to take this kind of risk on mmm, I want to sell my phone to begin mmm. In fact the buyer is coming today.
So I met a guy online and added him up, probably he owns a group. We chatted on what's app today, but so he have agreed to help me run it since I no longer have a phone.
On a normal note, I don't have any mind to invest on mmm before. But am doing this because of my landlord. The work I learnt is no longer coming any more since this recession. I dun carry block I dun tire.
The man is disturbing me bitterly. Just a day before yesterday night he came to pull my door.
That was why I decided to choose the path of mmm.
So please nairalanders advise me if I should go ahead and my money will be safe with them.
I really need your urgent response please.
Re: Is It Okay For Me To Take This Kind Of Risk On Mmm by WowSweetGuy(m): 1:40pm On Oct 17, 2016
BlindAngel:
Hello nairalanders. is it okay for me to take this kind of risk on mmm, I want to sell my phone to begin mmm. In fact the buyer is coming today.
So I met a guy online and added him up, probably he owns a group. We chatted on what's app today, but so he have agreed to help me run it since I no longer have a phone.
On a normal note, I don't have any mind to invest on mmm before. But am doing this because of my landlord. The work I learnt is no longer coming any more since this recession. I dun carry block I dun tire.
The man is disturbing me bitterly. Just a day before yesterday night he came to pull my door.
That was why I decided to choose the path of mmm.
So please nairalanders advise me if I should go ahead and my money will be safe with them.
I really need your urgent response please.
try ur luck... I believe it will work now but later next year I dont advice
Re: Is It Okay For Me To Take This Kind Of Risk On Mmm by Garshyzee(m): 1:52pm On Oct 17, 2016
Robert kiyosaki said... U dont have to avoid risks, u have to manage them.. ..so my bro mmm is a risk worth taking.. Im an active member and i can say its cool... .bt its ur mind sha.. . wink
Re: Is It Okay For Me To Take This Kind Of Risk On Mmm by nonomirac(m): 1:55pm On Oct 17, 2016
WowSweetGuy:
thats the best advice u will get . do it , but be cautious next year. have a bad feeling of mmm and the future .
que for thought . if ur fone is sold, how will u constantly keep update with the site . ? .

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay For Me To Take This Kind Of Risk On Mmm by BlindAngel: 3:20pm On Oct 17, 2016
nonomirac:

thats the best advice u will get . do it , but be cautious next year. have a bad feeling of mmm and the future .
que for thought . if ur fone is sold, how will u constantly keep update with the site . ? .
I have added someone online this morning, he is the one that will be helping me to run it.
Re: Is It Okay For Me To Take This Kind Of Risk On Mmm by BlindAngel: 3:21pm On Oct 17, 2016
WowSweetGuy:
Thank you sir.

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay For Me To Take This Kind Of Risk On Mmm by goodmorning40: 8:12pm On Oct 17, 2016
Mmm pays, I am a benefactor
U will not regret it
Re: Is It Okay For Me To Take This Kind Of Risk On Mmm by christlyke(m): 1:08am On Oct 18, 2016
To the two persons that mentioned next year in their comment, issorite oh, come and explain yourselves angry angry angry

Cc WowSweetGuy,

nonomirac

(1) (Reply)

9 Things To Do In Your 20s To Be A Millionaire By?30 / Alleged Owner Of MMM Nigeria Pastor Mbanefo Finally Responds / Game Shop Idea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.