Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

"Not Everyone Is Destined To Get Married" -- Banky W - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Not Everyone Is Destined To Get Married" -- Banky W (364 Views)

Tonto Dikeh To Bobrisky: You Are Growing Into The Man God Destined For You / Video:newly Married Banky W Babysitting On Christmas Day / “don’t Touch Me, I’m Married” – Banky W To Female Fans As He Performs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Not Everyone Is Destined To Get Married" -- Banky W by JAYTUNEZ(m): 1:51pm On Oct 17, 2016
RnB star, Banky W is tired of the marriage shaming that has been coming his way. He declared on air at that not everybody is destined to get married.

While speaking in a programme on Metro fm. The 'Made for you' crooner said, "The same people who would pressurise you to get married are the people who would criticise you when you fail. Oprah Winfrey changed the world but she never got married. It is not the destiny of every single person to get married."

This is not the first time Banky has been forced to make bold statements on marital affairs as he revealed on an episode of "Da Chat" on HFTV, that he felt no undue pressure to be married simply because everyone else is, he also maintained that he would keep the identity of his intended bride hidden till the wedding day.

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/10/not-everyone-is-destined-to-get-married.html

Lalasticlala Fynestboi Ijebabe Ishilove MissyB3

Re: "Not Everyone Is Destined To Get Married" -- Banky W by duduade: 1:57pm On Oct 17, 2016
We understand... But I know you must be Discharging somewhere... .
Re: "Not Everyone Is Destined To Get Married" -- Banky W by Kobicove(m): 2:09pm On Oct 17, 2016
Fact!
Re: "Not Everyone Is Destined To Get Married" -- Banky W by yeyeboi(m): 2:14pm On Oct 17, 2016
Ok
Re: "Not Everyone Is Destined To Get Married" -- Banky W by nikkypearl(f): 2:23pm On Oct 17, 2016
undecided
duduade:
We understand... But I know you must be Discharging somewhere... .
what if he is a virgin man embarassed

1 Like

Re: "Not Everyone Is Destined To Get Married" -- Banky W by Nightie(f): 2:33pm On Oct 17, 2016
alryt. we yaff hear u.
Re: "Not Everyone Is Destined To Get Married" -- Banky W by Nightie(f): 2:35pm On Oct 17, 2016
nikkypearl:
undecidedwhat if he is a virgin man embarassed

lol

(1) (Reply)

Celebrations. / Simi And Falz Set To Drop Joint Album / Missed #mtvmama2016 Red Carpet? Watch The Red Carpet Event!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.