Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,087 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

What This Farmer's Farm Produces Will Shock You (photos) - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / What This Farmer's Farm Produces Will Shock You (photos) (1628 Views)

Rare! Nigerian Farmer Shows Off His Big Cassava. PHOTOS / #500,000 Profit Shock In My Cucumber Farm. PROMTEX FARMS. / 5 Ways to Eliminate Wall Geckos In Your Home/ Office. No 2 Will Shock You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What This Farmer's Farm Produces Will Shock You (photos) by tiwaz(m): 2:45pm On Oct 17, 2016
An Igbo farmer has won the praises of many people home and abroad because of the massive sizes of his farm produce.

His huge cassava tubers will leave you awestruck as many people have testified to the tubers being the largest they have ever seen. It may very well leave you with the same feeling as this Igbo man’s farm is known with sizes of produce like that.

http://www.ngyab.com/2016/10/17/what-this-farmers-farm-produces-will-shock-you-photos/

CC: Ishilove, Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: What This Farmer's Farm Produces Will Shock You (photos) by finest0007(m): 3:00pm On Oct 17, 2016
Hope this isn't what tekno meant when he said "They say you like cassava, I get e big cassava".

Impressive produce though. oluwa bless his hustle

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What This Farmer's Farm Produces Will Shock You (photos) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Oct 17, 2016
I wish my prick is a big as this. I will be a porrn star by now embarassed

1 Like

Re: What This Farmer's Farm Produces Will Shock You (photos) by originalKsp(m): 11:05pm On Oct 17, 2016
Nice one

(1) (Reply)

Companies Or Persons That Buy Garri / Brahma Chicken For Sale / Tips For A Successful Tilapia Fish Farming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.