Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,818 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership - Career (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership (162040 Views)

[PHOTOS] Chartered Institute Of Taxation (CITN) Hold Her 39th Induction Ceremony / Institute Of Personnel Management Advice Plz. / Several Fresh Jobs At Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by midolian(m): 7:09pm On Aug 27, 2019
PrimadonnaO:

Great. So you're starting from PEI. Are you going to attend a study centre?
PE1, yes!

I will be reading on my own. You are on what level now?
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by PrimadonnaO(f): 8:29pm On Aug 27, 2019
midolian:
PE1, yes!

I will be reading on my own. You are on what level now?

PE I, too. Reading on your own. Lol. You're setting yourself up, trust me.
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by midolian(m): 8:44pm On Aug 27, 2019
PrimadonnaO:

PE I, too. Reading on your own. Lol. You're setting yourself up, trust me.
I don't understand. Are you trying to discourage me from doing so? I am enjoying extremely busy person. Work 8-7 most times and can't imagine going for classes during weekends..

Are you attending classes?

1 Like

Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by PrimadonnaO(f): 8:46pm On Aug 27, 2019
midolian:
I don't understand. Are you trying to discourage me from doing so? I am enjoying extremely busy person. Work 8-7 most times and can't imagine going for classes during weekends..

Are you attending classes?

Yup. I started from Int II. I work Monday to Fridays, too... attend classes Saturday and Sundays. They were very helpful.

But what's most important is the interaction, shared ideas... and how it somehow makes you more intimate with the HR business. Nahh. Ain't giving up my classes for anything. They are very interesting.

1 Like

Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by zicoraads: 8:50pm On Aug 27, 2019
PrimadonnaO:

Yup. I started from Int II. I work Monday to Fridays, too... attend classes Saturday and Sundays. They were very helpful.

But what's most important is the interaction, shared ideas... and how it somehow makes you more intimate with the HR business. Nahh. Ain't giving up my classes for anything. They are very interesting.
grin grin
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by midolian(m): 8:53pm On Aug 27, 2019
PrimadonnaO:

Now I am really scared...Sent you a mail just now..Pls reply so I can send you my number..will chat you up on watspp...and I hope to get some things I may be missing by not attending classes from you....
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by PrimadonnaO(f): 9:01pm On Aug 27, 2019
midolian:
Now I am really scared...Sent you a mail just now..Pls reply so I can send you my number..will chat you up on watspp...and I hope to get some things I may be missing by not attending classes from you....

Alright.
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by PrimadonnaO(f): 9:02pm On Aug 27, 2019
zicoraads:

grin grin

Lol. You're just a silly person. Go away, please. grin

1 Like

Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Ammy5565(f): 9:41pm On Aug 27, 2019
PrimadonnaO:

Hi, dear. A B.Sc in Accounting starts you off at Intermediate 1. Fees have been increased. I'll confirm what the budget it.

Seeing as you are coming from a non-HR background, finding a good study centre is paramount. It would help you better understand what the whole HR gist is about... so you can become an efficient practitioner. Early preparation is key.

Thank you so much. Please from intermediate 1,how many more levels before i'm done? I'll also be looking forward to feedback on budget. God bless.
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Meetmeat(m): 9:45pm On Aug 27, 2019
Cipm is not difficult if you are determined, you attending study centre is not a perquisite for passing. The key to passing is ensure you read the materials as many times you can and don't underestimate the importance of past questions. I am done with cipm,all through my study I never attended any study centre. My colleagues and i had to create a watsapp group where we shared ideas,some of the people that attended study centre I still do tutorials for them during the exams.my 2 cents
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by PrimadonnaO(f): 9:55pm On Aug 27, 2019
Ammy5565:

Thank you so much. Please from intermediate 1,how many more levels before i'm done? I'll also be looking forward to feedback on budget. God bless.

There you go.

Int II to PE II. Pardon me. With a B.Sc in Accounting, you'll be starting off from Int II... not I.

Those are the new fees... that's for exams alone, though.

You must have paid for application and acceptance before the exam fees.

Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Ammy5565(f): 4:58am On Aug 28, 2019
PrimadonnaO:

There you go.

Int II to PE II. Pardon me. With a B.Sc in Accounting, you'll be starting off from Int II... not I.

Those are the new fees... that's for exams alone, though.

You must have paid for application and acceptance before the exam fees.

Thank you so much. This is very helpful.
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by kamano: 6:09am On Aug 28, 2019
Good day everyone, I majored in politics and I'm a graduate member of Nim, what level will I be required to start from, Thanks.
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by PrimadonnaO(f): 8:16am On Aug 28, 2019
Ammy5565:

Thank you so much. This is very helpful.

You're welcome.
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Champjar: 10:28am On Aug 28, 2019
PrimadonnaO:

I can vouch for one in Lagos.
Thanks for responding..
Where is it in Lagos
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by PrimadonnaO(f): 11:17am On Aug 28, 2019
Champjar:

Thanks for responding..
Where is it in Lagos

On the island.
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by mykh01(m): 2:36pm On Aug 28, 2019
PrimadonnaO:

Ohh dear. Did you eventually sit for the exams?
I didn't, I decide to prepare against next diet.
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by PrimadonnaO(f): 5:27pm On Aug 28, 2019
mykh01:

I didn't, I decide to prepare against next diet.

February, right? Attending a Study Centre?
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by mykh01(m): 10:22am On Aug 29, 2019
PrimadonnaO:

February, right? Attending a Study Cpentre?
Planning to start attending one by September.
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by PrimadonnaO(f): 10:25am On Aug 29, 2019
mykh01:

Planning to start attending one by September.

Where?
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by mykh01(m): 11:08am On Aug 29, 2019
PrimadonnaO:

Where?
Am still searching for a good center around Egbeda
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by ykayexcel: 11:11am On Aug 29, 2019
JOB SEEKING OR JOB HUNTING? (The Irony)
It is no longer news that the rate of unemployment in Nigeria is alarming. Many people who were job seekers had become job hunters, all to no avail.

There are so many unemployed graduates chasing fewer jobs. That is the reason why for one open position, thousands of people apply. For those who are ...See More
http:///2MJcug6
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by wolverine1987: 9:22am On Aug 31, 2019
Please who knows a good study centre in Abuja and the cost
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Amosolatunde: 8:47am On Sep 03, 2019
Based on CIPM, I started from intermediate 11 and I need to know how to compress the study pack. Take for instance (INT2-001 Learning and development) has its topics and each topic has its questions/objectives, that says (students should be able to answer the following questions). My question is this; is it enough for someone to write out the questions in each topic and master them? Does that guarantee maximum success in cipm exams? Please my question should be answered by someone that has gone through this stage. Thanks as I await your response. Please kindly add me to the Intermediate 11 WhatsApp group 07033879797.
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Amosolatunde: 10:10am On Sep 03, 2019
3rd Floor Right Wing 240, Herbert Macaulay Way beside Sweet Sensation Alagomeji Bus stop Yaba Lagos.
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by darrytoz(m): 3:55pm On Sep 03, 2019
Amosolatunde:
Based on CIPM, I started from intermediate 11 and I need to know how to compress the study pack. Take for instance (INT2-001 Learning and development) has its topics and each topic has its questions

/objectives, that says (students should be able to answer the following questions). My question is this; is it enough for someone to write out the questions in each topic and master them? Does that guarantee maximum success in cipm exams? Please my question should be answered by someone that has gone through this stage. Thanks as I await your response. Please kindly add me to the Intermediate 11 WhatsApp group 07033879797.
and me too 07064404128
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by LW047: 11:40am On Sep 04, 2019
Good day good people,

Please I'm trying to write the CIPM exam next February and I have submitted my application online and made payment for over 48 hours now, but when I try to log in, I get the message that my application is still being reviewed. Please I want to know how long it takes for the application to be approved and for me to be able to log into my account?

omoISEYIN:
Hello Everyone,

This platform is open for general questions on how to be a member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel Management Of Nigeria.
CIPM is the professional body that certify and regulate the practice of human resource management in Nigeria.
For young aspiring human resource managers, CIPM is the most relevant if not the only institute for HR professionals.

Currently HR professionals are one of the most sought after people in the corporate world, aside the fact that you become a key person
in your organisation personally, I think there is a kinda preside and reputations that comes with your job title.......

So lets keep the ball rolling for questions on CIPM registration....
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Meetmeat(m): 2:34pm On Sep 04, 2019
Please I'm trying to write the CIPM exam next February and I have submitted my application online and made payment for over 48 hours now, but when I try to log in, I get the message that my application is still being reviewed. Please I want to know how long it takes for the application to be approved and for me to be able to log into my account?relax your mind, it takes 72 hours to process an application.

[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (53) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online / Oil Workers Zone. / CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.