Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership - Career (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership (162157 Views)

[PHOTOS] Chartered Institute Of Taxation (CITN) Hold Her 39th Induction Ceremony / Institute Of Personnel Management Advice Plz. / Several Fresh Jobs At Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by kaka22(m): 8:37am On Sep 23, 2019
I need CIPM intermediate 1 study materials (hardcopy). Please let me know if you have and ready to give it out. Thanks
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Champjar: 4:18pm On Sep 23, 2019
Hello Everyone
Please I really need the syllabus for intermediate 2?
Anyone that has it please
quote me,Thanks!
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Limitless72(m): 5:04pm On Sep 23, 2019
can I undergo the training here in OWERRI..... ...and hope the price doesn't vary in relation to location?
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by qanda: 7:21am On Sep 24, 2019
Get CIPM Past questions and answers (2014 - 2017) from the professional exams section of Q and A App. Get the App from Playstore
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Precyosa(f): 8:25pm On Sep 24, 2019
layksyde1316:
I have sent out Intermediate II study pack to selected emails here.
Kindly quote this post and drop your email if you need the material.

I am also planning to write Intermediate II, I need a reputable study center around Ikotun-Egba or Alimosho axis.

pls kindly send to me vickprecyy@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by qanda: 8:31pm On Sep 24, 2019
Free CIPM Study packs available on the professional exam section of Q and A App.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Hadewahlay(m): 2:25pm On Sep 25, 2019
layksyde1316:

I am also planning to write Intermediate II, I need a reputable study center around Ikotun-Egba or Alimosho axis.

Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by typhyk(m): 8:31am On Sep 26, 2019
Pls I just made payment of #3500 for the students membership fee, pls what is the next thing to do sir for intermediate 2, have been trying to call d customer service but its not going through.
I also need the study pack pls someone should help me adeshidataofeek@gmail.com
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Meetmeat(m): 9:21am On Sep 26, 2019
typhyk:
Pls I just made payment of #3500 for the students membership fee, pls what is the next thing to do sir for intermediate 2, have been trying to call d customer service but its not going through.
I also need the study pack pls someone should help me adeshidataofeek@gmail.com
the payment of #3500 that you made is for application,if you are successful then you make a payment of #7500 as your acceptance fee before make the proper exam registration. But you have to wait for your application to be processed thereafter an email will be sent to you.
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by TohKoladey: 9:24am On Sep 26, 2019
mykh01:

Good evening, I saw your mail. Have you gotten it now? If you still need the study lack, pls let me know I will forward it.

Thetokolade@gmail.com..... Thank you sir
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by TohKoladey: 9:25am On Sep 26, 2019
layksyde1316:

Thetokolade@gmail.com

Thank you sir
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by typhyk(m): 9:26am On Sep 26, 2019
Alright thank you sir, how long will it take before the acceptance fee can be paid after had been mailed to pay
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by typhyk(m): 5:35pm On Sep 26, 2019
Good evening sir, pls when can I be attending the lectures and is there fee attached to it, I need urgent response, thanks
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by blip(f): 8:48am On Sep 30, 2019
Please I need Intermediate 2 study pack aboyedebello@gmail.com
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by LamiB: 11:44am On Sep 30, 2019
Please can i be added to the whatsapp group for intermediate 1 08081944529
I would also appreciate the study pack for intermediate 1 Vickkbay@gmail.com
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by sopure: 11:48am On Oct 01, 2019
layksyde1316:

pls, I also need the study pack and past question if available.
williamsbeatricen@gmail.com
thanks
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by sopure: 12:09pm On Oct 01, 2019
pls, can I be added to the what's app group page for intermediate 2 this my no: 08088085990 thanks
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by typhyk(m): 12:15pm On Oct 01, 2019
sopure:

pls, I also need the study pack and past question if available.
williamsbeatricen@gmail.com
thanks

Pls sir also need the study pack for intermediate2, Adeshidataofeek@gmail.com
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by sopure: 5:38am On Oct 02, 2019
Sahlly:

Can you please mail the study materials you got to me? cherrieomini@gmail.com

pls, can you send me the study pack for intermediate 2 if you have? williamsbeatricen@gmail.com
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Darwinthegreat(m): 9:50am On Oct 02, 2019
Good morning, please I need someone to advice me. I'm a fresh grad with very limited experience. Should I apply for CIPM or should I build my experience first? I studied Sociology so I'll start at Intermediate II.
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by gomaro101: 3:41pm On Oct 02, 2019
How much is the fee for CIPM study center in magodo pssdc. Thanks
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by typhyk(m): 6:39pm On Oct 03, 2019
I actually paid 3500 for registration, so I was told that I need to wait for mail from them before I can proceed to further payment.
My issue now is that I have paid for up to 3weeks have not gotten any feed back from them, I don't know when to start going for lectures and I dont know may be I also need to pay for the lectures
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Viv23456(f): 5:13pm On Oct 05, 2019
layksyde1316:

Kindly assist me with the past questions and study pack for intermidate 2. I'm taking mine feb2020. Thanks for ur support so far on this thread. My mail : Vivobianefo@gmail.com
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Vaultingways: 6:57pm On Oct 06, 2019
Any WhatsApp group for intermediate 2?
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by typhyk(m): 7:16pm On Oct 06, 2019
My case is that after paying 3500 for application, I didnt hear from den for three weeks now, and can I start going for lecture now or when Is d right time for that plus will I need to pay for lectures too....thanks
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Meetmeat(m): 8:31pm On Oct 06, 2019
typhyk:
My case is that after paying 3500 for application, I didnt hear from den for three weeks now, and can I start going for lecture now or when Is d right time for that plus will I need to pay for lectures too....thanks
This is cipm watsapp number 08105588421.Tell them the issue it would be resolve and ensure you quote your reference number for the application.
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Damilayl(f): 9:33am On Oct 07, 2019
MY APPLICATION WAS APPROVED LAST WEEK AND I PAID ACCEPTANCE FEE TODAY, BUT CANT REGISTER FOR EXAM, ITS SAYING BOTH FEBRUARY AND AUGUST 2019 REGISTRATION AS CLOSED. WHAT DO I DO NOW?

omoISEYIN:
Hello Everyone,

This platform is open for general questions on how to be a member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel Management Of Nigeria.
CIPM is the professional body that certify and regulate the practice of human resource management in Nigeria.
For young aspiring human resource managers, CIPM is the most relevant if not the only institute for HR professionals.

Currently HR professionals are one of the most sought after people in the corporate world, aside the fact that you become a key person
in your organisation personally, I think there is a kinda preside and reputations that comes with your job title.......

So lets keep the ball rolling for questions on CIPM registration....
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Nobody: 6:34pm On Oct 07, 2019
mykh01:

Good evening, I saw your mail. Have you gotten it now? If you still need the study lack, pls let me know I will forward it.
Good
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Nobody: 5:57pm On Oct 08, 2019

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (53) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online / Oil Workers Zone. / CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.