Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,229 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:05 AM

Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership - Career (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership (161614 Views)

[PHOTOS] Chartered Institute Of Taxation (CITN) Hold Her 39th Induction Ceremony / Institute Of Personnel Management Advice Plz. / Several Fresh Jobs At Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by omohjesu(m): 12:33pm On Nov 12, 2019
layksyde1316:
I have sent out Intermediate II study pack to selected emails here.
Kindly quote this post and drop your email if you need the material.

I am also planning to write Intermediate II, I need a reputable study center around Ikotun-Egba or Alimosho axis.

Please i'll also need the study pack my mail is awolesikenny@gmail.com thanks so much
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by omohjesu(m): 12:37pm On Nov 12, 2019
Odunharry:

Will send the study pack to you. Which level?

please can you send me the study pack for intermediate 2 awolesikenny@gmail.com thanks boss
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by lphie: 1:51pm On Nov 12, 2019
Good day all, please who knows any study centre in Port Harcourt?
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Sweetdapson: 3:52pm On Nov 12, 2019
Please I need the study pack and past question for intermediate 2. my email address is adedapoolusola@gmail.com. Thank you.
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by fbabs(m): 8:00am On Nov 13, 2019
layksyde1316:

I am also planning to write Intermediate II, I need a reputable study center around Ikotun-Egba or Alimosho axis.

Please I need the study pack too famaktunde@gmail.com
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Floyd45(m): 8:08pm On Nov 13, 2019
Good evening,
Please, is anyone writing Professional II diet and can help with these study packs 'Nigeria Labour Law' and 'Advanced Employment Relations' ?
They are both not available for download on the cipm website.

Thank you.
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by emmyboss(m): 3:50pm On Nov 16, 2019
Can someone kindly send me the intermediate study pack II with questions and answers too. Thanks in anticipation. emmyofgod08@gmail.com
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by petiteee(f): 4:34pm On Nov 18, 2019
Please who knows Lagos venue for feb 2020 exams? Can seem to find it in the site
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by betty35: 1:15pm On Nov 19, 2019
Please I also need it, bettercube@yahoo.com
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by carbony4red(m): 1:39pm On Nov 19, 2019
emmyboss:
Can someone kindly send me the intermediate study pack II with questions and answers too. Thanks in anticipation. emmyofgod08@gmail.com

Please I also need it ooo, carbony4red@gmail.com
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by goldma: 11:23pm On Nov 20, 2019
Queenzy421:

Sent.
Please can you extend your large heart towards me too? I’d appreciate if i can get the study packs for PE I & PE II. My email is goldnjy@yahoo.com.
Thanks in anticipation!
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Mikkyjay17(m): 4:26pm On Nov 27, 2019
Hello guys,

I'm considering CIPM as a professional certificate related to my work.

I have a BSC cert which means I will be starting from Intermediate ll

I want to register for Feb 2020 diet, Please how do I go about the registration and payment?
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by johnmartus(m): 10:31am On Nov 30, 2019
Please send to my email. Tunjiolatunji34@gmail.com[quote author=Allynson post=83548751][/quote]
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by adannandu2030: 4:04pm On Dec 01, 2019
Selya:

Pls i have bsc in mathematics and pgd in management which level am i to register for. Thank you

Thanks a lot @Odunharry
A quick update, I had a full time demanding job (often times staying until 9pm at the office) and I passed the INT II without attending lessons, with just 20 days to read.

On to P1
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by adannandu2030: 7:47pm On Dec 01, 2019
Please help i have a bsc in mathematics, pgd in management and a certificate in HR what level will i write in CIPM
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by sharon395(f): 10:57pm On Dec 01, 2019
layksyde1316:

Please I need the study pack. aserogunsharon@gmail.com
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by adannandu2030: 4:43pm On Dec 02, 2019
omoISEYIN:
Hello Everyone,

This platform is open for general questions on how to be a member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel Management Of Nigeria.
CIPM is the professional body that certify and regulate the practice of human resource management in Nigeria.
For young aspiring human resource managers, CIPM is the most relevant if not the only institute for HR professionals.

Currently HR professionals are one of the most sought after people in the corporate world, aside the fact that you become a key person
in your organisation personally, I think there is a kinda preside and reputations that comes with your job title.......

So lets keep the ball rolling for questions on CIPM registration....

Thanks for this write up pls what level will i write for my exam i have bsc Mathematics pgd management and a certificate in HR
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Joshuaadebayo: 4:55pm On Dec 03, 2019
Please i need the study pack for intermediate 2 please

My email is joshuaadebayo97@gmail.com
Thanks in anticipation
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Damilayl(f): 11:07am On Dec 06, 2019
Oyin111:
pls kindly send me the intermediate study pack II with questions and answers too. Thanks in anticipation. damilolaayoola0@gmail.com@gmail.com
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Damilayl(f): 11:13am On Dec 06, 2019
Please i need study pack for intermidiate II.
damilolaayoola0@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by PatriotTemidayo: 1:17pm On Dec 06, 2019
Kindly send me the Study Pack.

Thank you so much.

Betonoladele@outlook.com
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Centripetal234: 11:30am On Dec 07, 2019
Please I need the study material olawaleisaac75@gmail.co.
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Centripetal234: 11:31am On Dec 07, 2019
Please I need the material sir olawaleisaac75@gmail.com
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Tiwa192(m): 11:39pm On Dec 08, 2019
Hi, I just stumbled on this thread and I must confess it's insightful. My questions :
Is it too late for me to join the February diet or I should just chilled till August?
I'm starting from intermediate 1,can I get study centers in Ajah if I'm keen on February?
When exactly is the exam in February?.
Thanks, your answers will go a long way in deciding if I will pay up this week or not
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by dammywapes(m): 10:04am On Dec 12, 2019
Please have been trying to pay for my exemption fee but i don't know how to go on with it
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Ochyglowsglows(f): 12:59pm On Dec 17, 2019
layksyde1316:

There's a study centre at ilepo alhaji bustop, close to egbeda. Their fee is 33,000. Classes are halfway gone though. I'm trying to study alone. � I have the study pack and past questions from 2017 for intermediate 2 which is the diet I'm preparing for. Anyone living around Egbeda, Dopemu, alimosho axis? Can we form a reading group. I need a study partner. � � � I can send materials to anyone who needs. You can contact me on momohgloria23@gmail.com r 07063286641.

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (53) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online / Oil Workers Zone. / CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.