Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,831 members, 7,820,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

3 Months Challenge - How To Make $1000/month Using Adsense & Other Networks - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 3 Months Challenge - How To Make $1000/month Using Adsense & Other Networks (13888 Views)

Testimonies of Youtubers That's Using Adsense On Youtube / Why Is ÑÑÚ Not Using Adsense On Their Forum Again / Best Place To Buy Traffic From As A Nigerian Blogger If You Are Using Adsense (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Months Challenge - How To Make $1000/month Using Adsense & Other Networks by khassy(m): 6:25pm On Oct 18, 2016
Singapore1:

just continue sharing the lecture , ah go dey read am

your laziness sha embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: 3 Months Challenge - How To Make $1000/month Using Adsense & Other Networks by klexycole(m): 8:30pm On Oct 18, 2016
khassy:

finally we can start getting the funds of our hard labor... mehn this is some good news
thanks for the mention.. we killing this right away

Leggoo! cheesy
Re: 3 Months Challenge - How To Make $1000/month Using Adsense & Other Networks by Abuklaw(m): 8:37pm On Oct 18, 2016
There must be a reason why I stumbled upon this thread. I am following this thread religiously. Thanks agunnerfan
Re: 3 Months Challenge - How To Make $1000/month Using Adsense & Other Networks by KvnqPrezo(m): 9:20pm On Oct 18, 2016
amadioha or whatever is your name, lolz no vex ooo
i started blogging 3rd this month, i want to knw if my blog is adsense qualified! BTW i'm following the thread but abeq (lemme shut up).

1 Like

Re: 3 Months Challenge - How To Make $1000/month Using Adsense & Other Networks by daamazing(m): 10:46pm On Oct 18, 2016
heehaaa, am free from ban, now I can comment, amagunnerfan thanks for keeping your promise. following, anyway av started something on , is there any difference btw the. com and .org of WordPress? and can one monetize on. com?

Re: 3 Months Challenge - How To Make $1000/month Using Adsense & Other Networks by smoothvee(m): 11:46pm On Oct 18, 2016
KvnqPrezo:
amadioha or whatever is your name, lolz no vex ooo
i started blogging 3rd this month, i want to knw if my blog is adsense qualified! BTW i'm following the thread but abeq (lemme shut up).

My gee..i was about to write u on whatsap buh i know ur leg for done reach here. Our guy gunner don kickoff
Re: 3 Months Challenge - How To Make $1000/month Using Adsense & Other Networks by KvnqPrezo(m): 12:08am On Oct 19, 2016
smoothvee:

My gee..i was about to write u on whatsap buh i know ur leg for done reach here. Our guy gunner don kickoff
Lolz cool..
them don steal my phone oo
Re: 3 Months Challenge - How To Make $1000/month Using Adsense & Other Networks by smoothvee(m): 12:22am On Oct 19, 2016
KvnqPrezo:

Lolz cool..
them don steal my phone oo

Nawa oo... gunpoint or pick pocket
Re: 3 Months Challenge - How To Make $1000/month Using Adsense & Other Networks by arefrizzy(m): 1:52am On Oct 19, 2016
klexycole:

Good one boss! I like this, I'm inspired by your words. I'm also here to learn more, learning never ends!

I work on Fiverr and I offer writing services. I think this is an opportunity for me to move forward, time to wide my horizon. I'm determined and willing to learn new skills.

Thank you so much amagunnerfan, I'm following you steadily. Please don't be discouraged, may God reward you abundantly as you are willing to help newbies!

Anyone interested in joining this train, please don't get it twisted, don't procrastinate, stay focused and follow with keen interest. Soon, you will he celebrated.

Nice meeting you sir feeelancer007 cheesy

Let me know if you run a US profile like me on fiverr, I need reviews to help enhance my sale.
who's up for a little business? Talk to me on whatsapp 08065915517.
Re: 3 Months Challenge - How To Make $1000/month Using Adsense & Other Networks by klexycole(m): 6:20am On Oct 19, 2016
arefrizzy:

Let me know if you run a US profile like me on fiverr, I need reviews to help enhance my sale.
who's up for a little business? Talk to me on whatsapp 08065915517.

Unfortunately bro, I don't do reviews. Kindly go to the Fiverr thread. Thanks! smiley
Re: 3 Months Challenge - How To Make $1000/month Using Adsense & Other Networks by bennymark(m): 8:04am On Oct 19, 2016
Finally this post! grin grin

Thanks for the reminder and Thanks for keeping your word abou this post.

Let's wait and see how it goes

cc: amagunnerfan
Re: 3 Months Challenge - How To Make $1000/month Using Adsense & Other Networks by olanshile2016(m): 10:07am On Oct 19, 2016
stumbled upon this thread,I'm gonna pitch here
Re: 3 Months Challenge - How To Make $1000/month Using Adsense & Other Networks by amagunnerfan: 12:37pm On Oct 19, 2016
Hi guys. I have an update on the challenge unfortunately it is a very long post and nairaland bots are quick to ban one for such posts. How do you all suggest I make the post.

If there is no way out, I may be forced to make the post to my personal blog and post the URL here for everyone to go and read. Though this means it may not be today as I need to redesign the site.

olanshile2016, bennymark, klexycole, KvnqPrezo, Freelancer007, fighal, jezuzboi, daamazing, Castroevans, samuelson06, Simongoals, rioemmanuel, SurefireAsoOke, tola9jaa, hodonuu, TRADELYN, smoothvee, cdekj, Sunskye, sharpboyus, bennymark, badttrader, DaCharis2016, miqos02, Septre, ShakurM, Mikechinos, burkutu, Gidigidi3, alwaysonline247, pricelessmr, idolda, PopeExplicit, amamazzing, Jesse4mu, Toeyoursea, LexMacquin, primcy, daclemx, klexycole, Eseries, heem, 9twalker, motherfucker, Fadelex, larrymic4u, snahomie, Eyekandi
Re: 3 Months Challenge - How To Make $1000/month Using Adsense & Other Networks by TRADELYN: 12:45pm On Oct 19, 2016
Dear OP,
Kindly post it here as there is no cause for alarm. You may split it in two or three parts.
If it still bans you, just email the Mod for this section or the Supermod as the case maybe (you will be protected against the antispambot).

Well done!
Re: 3 Months Challenge - How To Make $1000/month Using Adsense & Other Networks by daamazing(m): 1:02pm On Oct 19, 2016
amagunnerfan:
Hi guys. I have an update on the challenge unfortunately it is a very long post and nairaland bots are quick to ban one for such posts. How do you all suggest I make the post.

If there is no way out, I may be forced to make the post to my personal blog and post the URL here for everyone to go and read. Though this means it may not be today as I need to redesign the site.

olanshile2016, bennymark, klexycole, KvnqPrezo, Freelancer007, fighal, jezuzboi, daamazing, Castroevans, samuelson06, Simongoals, rioemmanuel, SurefireAsoOke, tola9jaa, hodonuu, TRADELYN, smoothvee, cdekj, Sunskye, sharpboyus, bennymark, badttrader, DaCharis2016, miqos02, Septre, ShakurM, Mikechinos, burkutu, Gidigidi3, alwaysonline247, pricelessmr, idolda, PopeExplicit, amamazzing, Jesse4mu, Toeyoursea, LexMacquin, primcy, daclemx, klexycole, Eseries, heem, 9twalker, motherfucker, Fadelex, larrymic4u, snahomie, Eyekandi
that won't be a problem. you can still try creating a WhatsApp group. that's if you're comfortable with it.
Re: 3 Months Challenge - How To Make $1000/month Using Adsense & Other Networks by Nobody: 1:07pm On Oct 19, 2016
amagunnerfan OGA MI, anywhere that u go, i go follow u dey go my boss #pana

1 Like

Re: 3 Months Challenge - How To Make $1000/month Using Adsense & Other Networks by amagunnerfan: 1:24pm On Oct 19, 2016
Hi all, sorry for the lack of post yesterday. My etisalat decided to mess me up just days after gifting someone my spectranet thinking Etisalat is more reliable in my current abode.

Also, as I can't stop posting on the politics section of this forum and the admins too can't stop banning me. I think it is best if I set up my blog and post the articles and update on the blog for everyone to read. This will mean no one misses out on any thing even when ( as they will ) the moderators of this forum give me their one week long usual ban.

However, I want everyone to be rest assured that I am keen on this expository and I will not be abandoning it until the goal has been achieved. GOD willing.

Things I have done

I have picked a niche. I did zero research to arrive at this niche. I am merely leveraging on what I discovered via flippa.com and through a friend few weeks ago. You see, I am a frequent visitor of the flippa market place. My business model is almost totally dependent on what other users of flippa.com do. My niche is a religious niche. A christian niche with 10 very good keywords that I believe I have a chance of ranking for. And that will continue to do well in a couple of months from now with little work required per month. About 5 hours of work per month.

How I pick my niches

All I do is go to flippa, look at the sites that are recently sold and those that are currently getting good bids. See what keywords the sellers of the sites are ranking for and build a site like theirs once I am sure I can outdo their effort. If the auctions that interest me are still live on flippa, I contact the sellers, pretend to be a buyer ( yes, nothing bad in doing that ), ask them for analytic reports then study where their traffic is coming from with the intention of building my site around their niche/keywords.

I am going to be create a youtube page where I will post several videos ( I need a video editor, anyone interested let me know via this thread ) showing exactly how I conduct my research as I believe with videos you all have a better chance of getting it right. But please be patient.

But for the purpose of this challenge. I am going to be using one of the sites sold via flippa about 1 year ago to drive home my point.

olanshile2016, bennymark, klexycole, KvnqPrezo, Freelancer007, fighal, jezuzboi, daamazing, Castroevans, samuelson06, Simongoals, rioemmanuel, SurefireAsoOke, tola9jaa, hodonuu, TRADELYN, smoothvee, cdekj, Sunskye, sharpboyus, bennymark, badttrader, DaCharis2016, miqos02, Septre, ShakurM, Mikechinos, burkutu, Gidigidi3, alwaysonline247, pricelessmr, idolda, PopeExplicit, amamazzing, Jesse4mu, Toeyoursea, LexMacquin, primcy, daclemx, klexycole, Eseries, heem, 9twalker, motherfucker, Fadelex, larrymic4u, snahomie, Eyekandi, onyenze123

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 3 Months Challenge - How To Make $1000/month Using Adsense & Other Networks by amagunnerfan: 1:24pm On Oct 19, 2016
The auction I am going to be using for example is listed on here - https://flippa.com/5589224-adsense-dental-health-site-with-6-420-uniques-mo-making-59-mo-passive

It is a private listing in that the auctioner did not reveal the name of their domain name but having bid on the auction when it was live ( I lost out on the auction because I was trying to be smart and someone won the auction ahead of me, for a price I was not willing to pay anyway ). The domain name on that listing is allnewteeth.com - note copy cats don't waste your time on this keyword unless you are ready to spend $1000 to rank for the keywords this site is ranking for. I am merely using this site for example. The keywords are very hard to rank for for a newbie. But if you have the experience and the capital, you won't regret it. I have a site on the same niche.

For beginners who are looking for a good niche to create their blogs on, I advise you don't use auctions that are still "live". Check out the sold section and look for sites that have;

1. Verified Google analytic reports attached.

2. Verified adsense earning reported

Once you have those two, look for where their traffic is coming from. I target sites whose traffic is coming mainly from Google and then facebook.

I am going to leave the facebook part out for now and discuss only the Google ( SEO ) part.

All I do is to go semrush.com/info, put the domain name in question in the search bar and generate their best 10 keywords. To get more than 10 of their best keywords, you must be a paying customer, which is something I don't do unless the site is really really very good.

While looking for their 10 best keywords, ensure the CPC for the keywords is at least $1. The highest the better. If it is less than $1, you want to check if there are amazon products for the keyword that is higher than $50. I once made $10,000 in Amazon with a good niche which I ended up selling to latonas.com in a private deal years ago. Amazon is extremely good and they accept Nigerians.

Alexa ranking may also help you to find the keywords a site is ranking for and I am sure there are many others out there that can help you. The most important thing here is to detect the keywords they are ranking for and try to outrank them on Google.

Keyword analysis

Like I said in my opening post for this challenge, keyword research is extremely important. But aside finding keywords, you also want to find how strong your rivals for the said keywords are. Becausr there is no point trying to rank for keyphrases that you have no chance of getting into the top for.

Our aim is to get between number 1 and number 3 in Google to make it easy for us.

That will be all for today, tomorrow, I will post more details, probably with screenshots and maybe a video showing you how I conduct my keyword/competition analysis. Note, this is the most important aspect of this challenge. If you get it wrong, you are as good as defeated.

See you all tomorrow.

I am ready for your questions.

No PMs please.

olanshile2016 bennymark klexycole KvnqPrezo Freelancer007 fighal jezuzboi daamazing Castroevans samuelson06 Simongoals rioemmanuel SurefireAsoOke tola9jaa hodonuu TRADELYN smoothvee cdekj Sunskye sharpboyus bennymark badttrader DaCharis2016 miqos02 Septre ShakurM Mikechinos burkutu Gidigidi3 alwaysonline247 pricelessmr idolda PopeExplicit amamazzing Jesse4mu Toeyoursea LexMacquin primcy daclemx klexycole Eseries heem 9twalker motherfucker Fadelex larrymic4u snahomie Eyekandi onyenze123

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 Months Challenge - How To Make $1000/month Using Adsense & Other Networks by Nzecorneboy: 4:13pm On Oct 19, 2016
Reporting, will love this class cool
Re: 3 Months Challenge - How To Make $1000/month Using Adsense & Other Networks by tbliss22(m): 4:41pm On Oct 19, 2016
Thanks Bro, we will read over and over again for perfect understanding and If there is any question, it will surely be thrown open. I see this as real bone to chew. Only those with strong dentition will crush this professionally grin grin grin grin grin

Till tommorow then, One love!!!
Re: 3 Months Challenge - How To Make $1000/month Using Adsense & Other Networks by betapikin: 8:19pm On Oct 19, 2016
Thanks op...
Re: 3 Months Challenge - How To Make $1000/month Using Adsense & Other Networks by KvnqPrezo(m): 8:29pm On Oct 19, 2016
Thanks op
Re: 3 Months Challenge - How To Make $1000/month Using Adsense & Other Networks by badttrader(m): 9:00pm On Oct 19, 2016
Following religiously grin
Re: 3 Months Challenge - How To Make $1000/month Using Adsense & Other Networks by bennymark(m): 10:25pm On Oct 19, 2016
amagunnerfan:

Good evening, below are my questions and observations

1. With regards to being banned, it is OK if you post in bits here while having a full length and more concise version on your blog with a url redirect from here. Nairaland here will always be the base reference for this mentor ship program. Referencing to your blog will help us keep in touch incase the mods make ur ban inevitable, lol, so that classes can continue at both ends. (if it won't stress you)

2. I am not sure the mentions are working, maybe because of d (,) after the moniker? I got to the thread because I was looking out for it after u promised, I have not gotten any of the mentions despite my moniker is listed too. Just to be sure those you mentioned are aware the thread has started.

3.  For your method of selecting a niche, does the level of competition for the keywords really matter? This is owing to the registered notion the highly competitive keywords are not so easy to out rank.‎

4. I can do the video work. I am supposing it is basically capturing live presentations and demonstrations of all the necessary grammatical explanations for easier understanding

5. I did not really understand targeting keywords with CPC of $1 or above, and also, about amazon, is it the price of the amazon product that should be above $50? Asides being from my targeted niche, are they are specific detail to consider for the amazon product?

Thank you for the good work, good will increase your knowledge and bless the work of your hands‎

7 Likes

Re: 3 Months Challenge - How To Make $1000/month Using Adsense & Other Networks by jezuzboi(m): 11:25am On Oct 20, 2016
I've gone through this 1st part of the lecture, and will do so a couple more times. I must admit it wasn't easy to understand, being that I have no good knowledge of the basics; things like keyword rankings with competitors, how to determine sites that have Verified Google analytic reports attached and Verified adsense earning reported. And a couple others. The video tutorial will really help.

To help myself further, I will read up about those things so I can flow with lecture. Thanks for the good work. It'll have a lasting effect on lives. And just like the other guy said, the mentions aren't working. Try mentioning without the (,). Or keep a space between a mention and a (,).
Re: 3 Months Challenge - How To Make $1000/month Using Adsense & Other Networks by Amastermovic(m): 12:05pm On Oct 20, 2016
lemme Register my presence here.. good job
Re: 3 Months Challenge - How To Make $1000/month Using Adsense & Other Networks by daamazing(m): 7:28pm On Oct 20, 2016
Bro please, I'll like to bring you back a little, some of us just started blogging recently, so most of this keywords you use here are not understandable, even though am still making my own personal research on most of these topics. because most of us here are just even starting with WordPress. I'll like to ask if you can step back a little and at least still explain from the root a little for MOST to get better understanding cus if not many may not tend to follow. respect for at least still helping us cus it ain't easy for a blogger to be answering questions and all on other blogs cus they(we) (even though am just starting, will be one by God's grace) are always busy.
thanks
Re: 3 Months Challenge - How To Make $1000/month Using Adsense & Other Networks by miqos02(m): 7:39pm On Oct 20, 2016
@amagunnerfan, thank you. i need to read up on those basic terms
Re: 3 Months Challenge - How To Make $1000/month Using Adsense & Other Networks by amagunnerfan: 8:04pm On Oct 20, 2016
I am going to provide an update on this challenge after Manchester United vs Fenerbache match but can you guys confirm if the mentions are working now?

olanshile2016 bennymark klexycole KvnqPrezo Freelancer007 fighal jezuzboi daamazing Castroevans samuelson06 Simongoals rioemmanuel SurefireAsoOke tola9jaa hodonuu TRADELYN smoothvee cdekj Sunskye sharpboyus bennymark badttrader DaCharis2016 miqos02 Septre ShakurM Mikechinos burkutu Gidigidi3 alwaysonline247 pricelessmr idolda PopeExplicit amamazzing Jesse4mu Toeyoursea LexMacquin primcy daclemx klexycole Eseries heem 9twalker motherfucker Fadelex larrymic4u snahomie Eyekandi onyenze123

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Months Challenge - How To Make $1000/month Using Adsense & Other Networks by KvnqPrezo(m): 8:13pm On Oct 20, 2016
amagunnerfan:
I am going to provide an update on this challenge after Manchester United vs Fenerbache match but can you guys confirm if the mentions are working now?

NO not workinq.. i saw d mention because i click for another mention..
its not counting but appears

4 Likes

Re: 3 Months Challenge - How To Make $1000/month Using Adsense & Other Networks by Freelancer007(m): 9:05pm On Oct 20, 2016
amagunnerfan, following... You are doing a great job, bro. Keep it up!

However, the mass mention doesn't seem to work. I was able to get here through the "following notification" button since I am following you.
Re: 3 Months Challenge - How To Make $1000/month Using Adsense & Other Networks by bennymark(m): 9:12pm On Oct 20, 2016
amagunnerfan:

Got this mention now, if I am not wrong it seems OK at the moment,

Please if you are not getting the mention, cross check first if your moniker was quoted.

Please don't consider me selfish, some of these terms that seem strange to new bloggers is stuff you can check on Google and then ask questions here on the part you don't understand. Especially 'keywords' and 'SEO' they will come up a lot.

Screen munch of mention below

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tutorials In Webmasters Section / How Can I Unsubscribe The Whatsapp Plan On Airtel / "Basics Of Getting Google Adsense Approval 2016"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.