Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,251 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:45 AM

Testimonies of Youtubers That's Using Adsense On Youtube - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Testimonies of Youtubers That's Using Adsense On Youtube (872 Views)

Urgent: Who Can Advice Me & Help Me Get Adsense On This Blog? / I Want To Buy Affordable Adsense On A Wordpress Site With Dot Com Extension / I Want To Sell My Blog + The Naija Adsense On It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Testimonies of Youtubers That's Using Adsense On Youtube by Johnnyessence(m): 3:40pm On May 20, 2019
testimonies of bloggers using Google Adsense on YouTube, please my bloggers and youtubers in the house, please what are the testimonies of Adsense on your various YouTube channels. need to learn more. thanks.
Re: Testimonies of Youtubers That's Using Adsense On Youtube by Johnnyessence(m): 3:47pm On May 22, 2019
no comments from the youtubers so far, what's going on.
Re: Testimonies of Youtubers That's Using Adsense On Youtube by Annibel(f): 11:18pm On May 22, 2019
What kind of testimony do you need. It is a well known fact that YouTube do pay its partners through AdSense.

As at the time I stated YouTube, there was no need to get to 1k sub. Before Getting ads on your videos.

I made a few dollars the same day I stated my YouTube channel with only 3 subs which were all my friend and less than 200 views.

If you are a YouTuber you can join a Facebook group dedicated to Nigerian youtubers were you can make friends and get subs from other youtubers...link here ==> https://www.nairaland.com/5201094/nigerian-youtuber-come-here
Re: Testimonies of Youtubers That's Using Adsense On Youtube by Johnnyessence(m): 7:29am On May 23, 2019
Annibel:
What kind of testimony do you need. It is a well known fact that YouTube do pay its partners through AdSense.

As at the time I stated YouTube, there was no need to get to 1k sub. Before Getting ads on your videos.

I made a few dollars the same day I stated my YouTube channel with only 3 subs which were all my friend and less than 200 views.

If you are a YouTuber you can join a Facebook group dedicated to Nigerian youtubers were you can make friends and get subs from other youtubers...link here ==> https://www.nairaland.com/5201094/nigerian-youtuber-come-here
thanks. God bless you. I appreciate
Re: Testimonies of Youtubers That's Using Adsense On Youtube by paste007(m): 7:53am On May 23, 2019
Johnnyessence:
thanks. God bless you. I appreciate
what she said is true, am also a youtuber
And I also have a YouTube channel for Sale with 800subscribers and 270,000 views.
Re: Testimonies of Youtubers That's Using Adsense On Youtube by Johnnyessence(m): 8:49am On May 23, 2019
paste007:
what she said is true, am also a youtuber
And I also have a YouTube channel for Sale with 800subscribers and 270,000 views.
subscribe to my youtube channel and I will subscribe to yours.

Please subscribe my YouTube channel, I will subscribe back. Thanks. #promise Chimpanzee pelts girl with its feces at the U.I zoo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3czt7fgZQQ

(1) (Reply)

A Beginner Guide To Using Qubweb- Africans Largest Questions And Answer Engine / Old Nairaland Developers, I Have A Job For You / Beginner Guide To SEO - Learn Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.