Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,321 members, 7,954,290 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:05 PM

I Want To Be The Richest Man On Earth - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Want To Be The Richest Man On Earth (1929 Views)

Shiloh2021: Why Bishop Oyedepo Will Continue To Be The Richest Pastor In Nigeria / Pastor Funke Adejumo: If You Are The Richest Among Your Friends, Leave Now / Alph Lukau: Meet The Richest Pastor In The World With Net Worth Of $1 Billion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Be The Richest Man On Earth by Nobody: 11:12am On Aug 07, 2019
I Want To Be The Richest Man On Earth

I want to be the richest man on Earth, but by distribution and not by accumulation of riches.

For I believe the richest man ever in the history of the world by distribution is Jesus, considering the amount of wealth that He distributed to the poor and needy either directly or indirectly via His most influential teachings which was so emphatic of giving of alms to the poor.

The extent of emphasis Jesus placed on distribution of wealth to the poor and needy, was such that it became synonymous with His person while He was on Earth, that a times some rich men instead of giving of their riches directly to Jesus, they would instead distribute it to the poor and needy knowing that in giving to the poor and needy that they had done it unto Him.

This was what happened when Jesus had visited Zachaeus the chief publican, for Zachaeus was so grateful of the gesture of Jesus that it was said:

Luke 19:8 (KJV)

8 And Zacchaeus stood, and said unto the Lord; Behold, Lord, the half of my goods I give to the poor; and if I have taken any thing from any man by false accusation, I restore him fourfold.

So Zachaeus show of appreciation of what Jesus had done for him, was to distribute half of his goods to the poor, knowing that in doing so that he was giving to the Lord.

Therefore Jesus had made giving to Him not mean just giving to Him directly or making donations to His ministry, but also giving to the poor and needy, for it also meant giving to Him.

Matthew 25:40 (KJV)

40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

And it was this same orientation of Jesus concerning the distribution of wealth that was exibited in His church by His disciples when it first started, for it was said:

Acts 4:34-35 (KJV)

34 Neither was there any among them that lacked: for as many as were possessors of lands or houses sold them, and brought the prices of the things that were sold,
35 And laid them down at the apostles' feet: and distribution was made unto every man according as he had need.

So no one lacked in the church because the apostles at whose feet the donations were laid didn't accumulate them unto themselves, but distributed them unto every one in the church according to the person's need.

And this saying of Peter one of the apostles should give an idea of the orientation the church leaders had at the time:

"Silver and gold have I none; but such as I have give I thee: In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth rise up and walk." Acts 3:6 (KJV)

Now this was one the apostles at whose feet was laid those donations, even the first leader of the church, yet he didn't have silver and gold of his own because he had not accumulated the donations and used it to enrich himself, but distributed it unto those that had need of it, even in accordance with the teachings and example of Jesus His Master. And that explains why no one was in lack in the church.

But the orientation of the present day church leaders has completely changed from what it used to be then, for it's now about the accumulation of wealth instead of the distribution of wealth as it was with Jesus and His disciples which were leaders of the church at the time.

So instead of distributing the wealth to the poor and needy, they are accumulating it and using it to enrich themselves and to aquire possessions with it, like private Jets thinking that such riches and material possessions they have is a measure of their success and God's blessings, that they now use such Earthly riches to compete amongst themselves regarding who the richest is, even as it with those of the world.

But unsurprisingly this has come at the expense of the poor and needy of the church, as there are many who yet lack in the church today unlike what it was then when it was said that no one of the church lacked anything.

For what they fail to realize is that their riches is not as a result of God's unique blessings to them, but as a result of a difference in orientation between theirs and that of Jesus and His disciples who were leaders of the church at the beginning.

Because if Jesus and His disciples had a similar orientation of accumulation of riches as today's church leaders, they would have also enriched themselves greatly they do, even though it would come at the expense of the people, for they were also in the same position of leadership and influence if not more.

But they didn't because they instead had the orientation of distribution of wealth and riches to the poor and needy, so their being rich was on the basis of distributed wealth, which could be reflected in the lives of those whose needs were consequently met, such as everyone of those of the church at the time who were said to have lacked nothing.

That's the example I want to follow, where how rich I am is not measured in terms of riches I have accumulated unto myself, but that which I have distributed either directly or indirectly to the poor and needy, just as my Master Jesus who happens to be the undisputed richest man of all time via distributed wealth.

That's how I want to be the richest man on Earth.

God bless.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Be The Richest Man On Earth by judedwriter(m): 12:55pm On Aug 07, 2019
jesusjnr:

I want to be the richest man on Earth, but by distribution and not by accumulation of riches.

For I believe the richest man ever in the history of the world by distribution is Jesus, considering the amount of wealth that He distributed to the poor and needy either directly or indirectly via His most influential teachings which was so emphatic of giving of alms to the poor.

The extent of emphasis Jesus placed on distribution of wealth to the poor and needy, was such that it became synonymous with His person while He was on Earth, that a times some rich men instead of giving of their riches directly to Jesus, they would instead distribute it to the poor and needy knowing that in giving to the poor and needy that they had done it unto Him.

This was what happened when Jesus had visited Zachaeus the chief publican, for Zachaeus was so grateful of the gesture of Jesus that it was said:

8 And Zacchaeus stood, and said unto the Lord; Behold, Lord, the half of my goods I give to the poor; and if I have taken any thing from any man by false accusation, I restore him fourfold.

So Zachaeus show of appreciation of what Jesus had done for him, was to distribute half of his goods to the poor, knowing that in doing so that he was giving to the Lord.

Therefore Jesus had made giving to Him not mean just giving to Him directly or making donations to His ministry, but also giving to the poor and needy, for it also meant giving to Him.

40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

And it was this same orientation of Jesus concerning the distribution of wealth that was exibited in His church by His disciples when it first started, for it was said:

34 Neither was there any among them that lacked: for as many as were possessors of lands or houses sold them, and brought the prices of the things that were sold,
35 And laid them down at the apostles' feet: and distribution was made unto every man according as he had need.

So no one lacked in the church because the apostles at whose feet the donations were laid didn't accumulate them unto themselves, but distributed them unto every one in the church according to the person's need.

And this saying of Peter one of the apostles should give an idea of the orientation the church leaders had at the time:

"Silver and gold have I none; but such as I have give I thee: In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth rise up and walk." Acts 3:6 (KJV)

Now this was one the apostles at whose feet was laid those donations, even the first leader of the church, yet he didn't have silver and gold of his own because he had not accumulated the donations and used it to enrich himself, but distributed it unto those that had need of it, even in accordance with the teachings and example of Jesus His Master. And that explains why no one was in lack in the church.

But the orientation of the present day church leaders has completely changed from what it used to be then, for it's now about the accumulation of wealth instead of the distribution of wealth as it was with Jesus and His disciples which were leaders of the church at the time.

So instead of distributing the wealth to the poor and needy, they are accumulating it and using it to enrich themselves and to aquire possessions with it, like private Jets thinking that such riches and material possessions they have is a measure of their success and God's blessings, that they now use such Earthly riches to compete amongst themselves regarding who the richest is, even as it with those of the world.

But unsurprisingly this has come at the expense of the poor and needy of the church, as there are many who yet lack in the church today unlike what it was then when it was said that no one of the church lacked anything.

For what they fail to realize is that their riches is not as a result of God's unique blessings to them, but as a result of a difference in orientation between theirs and that of Jesus and His disciples who were leaders of the church at the beginning.

Because if Jesus and His disciples had a similar orientation of accumulation of riches as today's church leaders, they would have also enriched themselves greatly they do, even though it would come at the expense of the people, for they were also in the same position of leadership and influence if not more.

But they didn't because they instead had the orientation of distribution of wealth and riches to the poor and needy, so their being rich was on the basis of distributed wealth, which could be reflected in the lives of those whose needs were consequently met, such as everyone of those of the church at the time who were said to have lacked nothing.

That's the example I want to follow, where how rich I am is not measured in terms of riches I have accumulated unto myself, but that which I have distributed either directly or indirectly to the poor and needy, just as my Master Jesus who happens to be the undisputed richest man of all time via distributed wealth.

God bless.

Hmmm....the early church was more focused on charity for everyone not the accumulation of wealth like we see today with pastors.

Were paul, peter, john, etc. rich men? I highly doubt. They were more concerned with soul-winning than wealth. Is being wealthy wrong? No, but if you can see the motives of most church leaders today, its all about making money. This is very sad, and is a major reason why people want to start church. It's now a business as pastors are more concerned with their church attendance than those living in sin and rushing to hell.

Having money is not to show off your cars, houses, businesses, clothes, wives, etc. but to help people and spread the gospel for salvation of lost souls. I wonder how many of our pastors today are free from the spirit of mammon...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Be The Richest Man On Earth by budaatum: 3:32pm On Aug 07, 2019
jesusjnr:

I honestly believe that if you truly do what you described above, even your neighbour will say the Lord God Almighty enriches jnr!

I'm wondering if you are approaching the point of 'go, and sin no more'. Are you reflecting yet jnr?
Re: I Want To Be The Richest Man On Earth by Nobody: 5:12pm On Aug 07, 2019
judedwriter:

Hmmm....the early church was more focused on charity for everyone not the accumulation of wealth like we see today with pastors.

Were paul, peter, john, etc. rich men? I highly doubt. They were more concerned with soul-winning than wealth. Is being wealthy wrong? No, but if you can see the motives of most church leaders today, its all about making money. This is very sad, and is a major reason why people want to start church. It's now a business as pastors are more concerned with their church attendance than those living in sin and rushing to hell.

Having money is not to show off your cars, houses, businesses, clothes, wives, etc. but to help people and spread the gospel for salvation of lost souls. I wonder how many of our pastors today are free from the spirit of mammon...
It's really sad, but God dey.

In total agreement with all the points you made.

God bless.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Be The Richest Man On Earth by Nobody: 7:10am On Aug 08, 2019
I want to be the richest man on Earth.
Re: I Want To Be The Richest Man On Earth by Nobody: 7:55am On Aug 09, 2019
By distribution of riches
Re: I Want To Be The Richest Man On Earth by IamPlato(m): 8:10am On Aug 09, 2019
Do You Mind Me Asking, why You Want To Be The Richest Man On Earth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Be The Richest Man On Earth by Nobody: 2:21pm On Aug 09, 2019
IamPlato:
Do You Mind Me Asking, why You Want To Be The Richest Man On Earth
Not at all, but the answer to your question is in the OP.

Thanks.
Re: I Want To Be The Richest Man On Earth by CodeTemplar: 3:04pm On Aug 09, 2019
Zachariah 1:17.

Some people think they know book more than The Holy Spirit Himself.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Be The Richest Man On Earth by budaatum: 3:41pm On Aug 09, 2019
jesusjnr:

Funny. Makes me think of the smarter ones amongst the mogs who open schools and educate people. Many say the poor in their congregation can't afford the fees and that's wrong and I ask why it's wrong? Stupid manna people want to eat the fruits of another's labour for free as if it is not written that the lazy will surely starve to death!

Jesus never gave anyone any money, least not as far as I can recall. He gave the gift of using the senses, the greatest gift of all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5keJHZdWYM

1 Like

Re: I Want To Be The Richest Man On Earth by Nobody: 4:59pm On Aug 09, 2019
budaatum:

Funny. Makes me think of the smarter ones amongst the mogs who open schools and educate people. Many say the poor in their congregation can't afford the fees and that's wrong and I ask why it's wrong? Stupid manna people want to eat the fruits of another's labour for free as if it is not written that the lazy will surely starve to death!

Jesus never gave anyone any money, least not as far as I can recall. He gave the gift of using the senses, the greatest gift of all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5keJHZdWYM
It takes the stupid, foolish and ignorant in men's sight to observe these sayings of Jesus:

Luke 12:33 (KJV)

33 Sell that ye have, and give alms; provide yourselves bags which wax not old, a treasure in the heavens that faileth not, where no thief approacheth, neither moth corrupteth.

Matthew 19:21 (KJV)

Jesus said unto him, If thou wilt be perfect, go and sell that thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come and follow me.

Therefore it's takes only the stupid, foolish and ignorant in man's sight to reap the rewards of keeping those sayings of Jesus.

Acts 10:3-4 (KJV)

3 He saw in a vision evidently about the ninth hour of the day an angel of God coming in to him, and saying unto him, Cornelius.
4 And when he looked on him, he was afraid, and said, What is it, Lord? And he said unto him, Thy prayers and thine alms are come up for a memorial before God.

So to be stupid, foolish and ignorant in man's sight in this respect is indeed a very good thing.
Re: I Want To Be The Richest Man On Earth by budaatum: 5:40pm On Aug 09, 2019
jesusjnr:
It takes the stupid, foolish and ignorant in men's sight to observe these sayings of Jesus:

Luke 12:33 (KJV)

33 Sell that ye have, and give alms; provide yourselves bags which wax not old, a treasure in the heavens that faileth not, where no thief approacheth, neither moth corrupteth.
Yes, I agree. The "stupid, foolish and ignorant", for the wise know that if they feed them alms they will have to feed them alms everyday, and that "the treasure in the heavens that faileth not, where no thief approacheth, neither moth corrupteth" is not their daily bread nor manna, but the bread of life that if you eat thereof you shall [url=https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John+6%3A32-35&version=NKJV]never[/url] hunger.

jesusjnr:
Matthew 19:21 (KJV)

Jesus said unto him, If thou wilt be perfect, go and sell that thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come and follow me.

Therefore it's takes only the stupid, foolish and ignorant in man's sight to reap the rewards of keeping those sayings of Jesus.
Yes, the "stupid, foolish and ignorant" would wilt to be perfect for vanity gets in theircways. The wise do not aim for perfection because they God created them the way they are.

jesusjnr:
Acts 10:3-4 (KJV)

3 He saw in a vision evidently about the ninth hour of the day an angel of God coming in to him, and saying unto him, Cornelius.
4 And when he looked on him, he was afraid, and said, What is it, Lord? And he said unto him, Thy prayers and thine alms are come up for a memorial before God.

So be stupid, foolish and ignorant in man's sight in this respect is indeed a very good thing.
Yet, blessed are the meek and the poor who fear not and inherit the Kingdom of God.
Re: I Want To Be The Richest Man On Earth by Nobody: 6:11am On Aug 10, 2019
These people are my bank account. I believe so much in this so that in the nearest future, people can stand and say, ‘I am now this through the grace of God in the life of TB Joshua’” - TB Joshua

https://www.nairaland.com/5351583/dont-operate-bank-account-tb
Re: I Want To Be The Richest Man On Earth by Nobody: 7:58am On Aug 11, 2019
Not by accumulation of riches.
Re: I Want To Be The Richest Man On Earth by Nobody: 11:30am On Aug 12, 2019
I do not want to lay up treasures in Earth but in heaven according to the teachings of Jesus.
Re: I Want To Be The Richest Man On Earth by CodeTemplar: 12:05pm On Aug 12, 2019
davidoyedepofoundation.org
go and apply for scholarship OP. stop being delusional.
Re: I Want To Be The Richest Man On Earth by CodeTemplar: 12:05pm On Aug 12, 2019
Re: I Want To Be The Richest Man On Earth by Nobody: 1:34pm On Aug 12, 2019
CodeTemplar:

Lol!

I'm sure the mammon worshippers even the Pharisees who derided Jesus for speaking against their covetous ways, would have had much more than such a foundation to deceive the gullible that they were not worshippers of mammon.

Woe unto the blind guides hypocrites (mammon worshippers) - Jesus

Matthew 6:2 (KJV)

Therefore when thou doest thine alms, do not sound a trumpet before thee, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may have glory of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.
Re: I Want To Be The Richest Man On Earth by CodeTemplar: 6:02pm On Aug 12, 2019
jesusjnr:
Lol!

I'm sure the mammon worshippers even the Pharisees who derided Jesus for speaking against their covetous ways, would have had much more than such a foundation to deceive the gullible that they were not worshippers of mammon.

Therefore when thou doest thine alms, do not sound a trumpet before thee, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may have glory of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.
Go and apply.
Re: I Want To Be The Richest Man On Earth by Nobody: 6:09pm On Aug 12, 2019
CodeTemplar:
Go and apply.
Go and sin no more.
Re: I Want To Be The Richest Man On Earth by CodeTemplar: 6:12pm On Aug 12, 2019
jesusjnr:
Lol!

You just proved you are an hypocrite of highest order. why didn't you talk about not sounding a trumpet when TB Joshua was broadcasting and announcing his? You even sample his quote here.
But for Oyedepo own that's a foundation and must have a public portal to reach its targeted audience of Africans you are here quoting the words of Jesus. That scripture is apt for your mentor and not Oyedepo who has never mentioned his. it is your TB Joshua that sounds a trumpet as the hypocrite do in the synagogue(Synagogue Church of all Nations) and in the street.

Go and apply.
Re: I Want To Be The Richest Man On Earth by CodeTemplar: 6:16pm On Aug 12, 2019
jesusjnr:
These people are my bank account. I believe so much in this so that in the nearest future, people can stand and say, ‘I am now this through the grace of God in the life of TB Joshua’” - TB Joshua

https://www.nairaland.com/5351583/dont-operate-bank-account-tb
This is what Mathew 6:2 was talking about. Has oyedepo come out to shout about his? Never. if he has, prove it.
Re: I Want To Be The Richest Man On Earth by Nobody: 7:11pm On Aug 12, 2019
jesusjnr:

God bless.
This is one of the best write-up I have seen....sadly some may not bother reading as they have already accustomed your moniker to arguements....
But kudos! Nice piece....
Re: I Want To Be The Richest Man On Earth by Nobody: 7:17pm On Aug 12, 2019
budaatum:

Yes, I agree. The "stupid, foolish and ignorant", for the wise know that if they feed them alms they will have to feed them alms everyday, and that "the treasure in the heavens that faileth not, where no thief approacheth, neither moth corrupteth" is not their daily bread nor manna, but the bread of life that if you eat thereof you shall [url=https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John+6%3A32-35&version=NKJV]never[/url] hunger.

Yes, the "stupid, foolish and ignorant" would wilt to be perfect for vanity gets in theircways. The wise do not aim for perfection because they God created them the way they are.

Yet, blessed are the meek and the poor who fear not and inherit the Kingdom of God.
Imagine participating in fund raising to build university and yet you can't afford it as it is outrageous. A percentage waivered off the fees for the members of the church with financial hardships is not bad.
Re: I Want To Be The Richest Man On Earth by Nobody: 7:41pm On Aug 12, 2019
CodeTemplar:

You just proved you are an hypocrite of highest order. why didn't you talk about not sounding a trumpet when TB Joshua was broadcasting and announcing his? You even sample his quote here.
But for Oyedepo own that's a foundation and must have a public portal to reach its targeted audience of Africans you are here quoting the words of Jesus. That scripture is apt for your mentor and not Oyedepo who has never mentioned his. it is your TB Joshua that sounds a trumpet as the hypocrite do in the synagogue(Synagogue Church of all Nations) and in the street.

Go and apply.
Lol!

TB Joshua is now my mentor, because I appreciate it whenever a church leader heeds the commandment of Jesus and helps the poor and distribute wealth unto them, instead of accumulating it as the Mammon-worshipping modern-day Pharisees who have turned the house of God into a den of thieves,
who instead of helping the poor as Jesus had commanded would be mocking them and boasting that they are dangerously rich.

Maybe Chibuzor Chinyere of OPM is also my mentor even though that's just about the only thing I love about him, as I did the same because of what he was doing.

https://www.nairaland.com/5142434/opm-opens-free-specialist-hospital

What TB Joshua did as Chibuzor Chinyere of OPM despite having to speak about such, is not sounding a trumpet while giving peanuts to the poor in comparison to the riches one has, just as the Pharisees used to and you are doing concerning Oyedepo's riches, but it is sacrificial giving just as the instance of Zachaeus who declared his giving of half of his possessions to the poor. For despite that he had said it in public Jesus approved of it because it was sacrificial and well intended, and also necessary for others to do likewise.

Not your fellow mammon worshipper that would be saying I'm dangerously rich with the riches that he is supposed to help the poor with.

That's characteristic of the mammon worshipping Pharisees unto whom Jesus said "woe unto you" because they devoured widows houses, but emphasized payment of tithes.

Matthew 23:14 (KJV)

Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye devour widows' houses, and for a pretence make long prayer: therefore ye shall receive the greater damnation.

Matthew 23:23 (KJV)

Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have omitted the weightier matters of the law, judgment, mercy, and faith: these ought ye to have done, and not to leave the other undone.

Go and worship mammon no more!
Re: I Want To Be The Richest Man On Earth by hucknall: 7:42pm On Aug 12, 2019
jesusjnr:
Lol!

TB Joshua is now my menthor, because I appreciate it whenever a church leader heeds the commandment of Jesus and helps the poor and distribute wealth unto them, instead of accumulating it as the Mammon-worshipping modern-day Pharisees who have turned the house of God into a den of thieves,
who instead of helping the poor as Jesus had commanded would be mocking them and boasting that they are dangerously rich.

Maybe Chibuzor Chinyere of OPM is also my menthor even though that's just about the only thing I love about him, as I did the same because of what he was doing.

What TB Joshua did as Chibuzor Chinyere of OPM despite having to speak about such, is not sounding a trumpet while giving peanuts to the poor in comparison to the riches one has, just as the Pharisees used to and you are doing concerning Oyedepo's riches, but it is sacrificial giving just as the instance of Zachaeus who declared his giving of half of his possessions to the poor. For despite that he had said it in public Jesus approved of it because it was sacrificial and well intended, and also necessary for others to do likewise.

Not your fellow mammon worshipper that would be saying I'm dangerously rich with the riches that he is supposed to help the poor with.

That's characteristic of the mammon worshipping Pharisees unto whom Jesus said "woe unto you" because they devoured widows houses, but emphasized payment of tithes.

Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye devour widows' houses, and for a pretence make long prayer: therefore ye shall receive the greater damnation.

Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have omitted the weightier matters of the law, judgment, mercy, and faith: these ought ye to have done, and not to leave the other undone.

TBJ is your mentor....noted �
Re: I Want To Be The Richest Man On Earth by CodeTemplar: 7:59pm On Aug 12, 2019
jesusjnr:
Lol!

TB Joshua is now my menthor, because I appreciate it whenever a church leader heeds the commandment of Jesus and helps the poor and distribute wealth unto them, instead of accumulating it as the Mammon-worshipping modern-day Pharisees who have turned the house of God into a den of thieves,

Maybe Chibuzor Chinyere of OPM is also my menthor even though that's just about the only thing I love about him, as I did the same because of what he was doing.

Trash!
Re: I Want To Be The Richest Man On Earth by budaatum: 8:03pm On Aug 12, 2019
Michellekabod2:

Imagine participating in fund raising to build university and yet you can't afford it as it is outrageous. A percentage waivered off the fees for the members of the church with financial hardships is not bad.
Your fund raising is voluntary giving to build the university and does not cover the running costs of running it, the electricity, maintenance of the building you fund raised for, and wages for the staff that turned the building you fund raised for into a university.

You only want to go there because it's a good university, and should know that if wages were peanuts, monkeys will be your teachers. If you fundraised enough to build the university, fund raise enough to pay the fees instead of hoping to eat where you sowed not enough!

Re: I Want To Be The Richest Man On Earth by Nobody: 8:05pm On Aug 12, 2019
CodeTemplar:
This is what Mathew 6:2 was talking about. Has oyedepo come out to shout about his? Never. if he has, prove it.
I was speaking to you mammon worshipper for blowing the trumpet of the peanuts that Oyedepo is giving out of the abundance of his riches.

For in spite of those hand-outs, people are obviously not Oyedepo's bank because he's "dangerously" accumulating riches unto himself(buying private Jets) as the mammon-worshipping Pharisees, instead of distributing it unto the poor as the apostles, the leaders of the church had done at the time in accordance with Jesus sayings.

But the people are truly the bank of few church leaders as T.B Joshua and Chibuzor Chinyere etc., even as they were of Jesus and His disciples, for that's why they don't have private jets, for the money to buy such has been channeled into people's lives.
Re: I Want To Be The Richest Man On Earth by Nobody: 8:08pm On Aug 12, 2019
hucknall:
Because careful what you note, so you don't note a lie.
Re: I Want To Be The Richest Man On Earth by Nobody: 8:11pm On Aug 12, 2019
hucknall:
Because careful what you note, so you don't note a lie.
Re: I Want To Be The Richest Man On Earth by CodeTemplar: 8:13pm On Aug 12, 2019
jesusjnr:
Lol!

[s]

Go and worship mammon no more![/s]
Trash!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Spiritual Warfare And Personal Deliverance / How To Stop Promise & Fail Using Prayer Points And Some Nature Ingredients / Witch Captured On CCTV Camera Disappearing Into A House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 146
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.