Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,091 members, 7,811,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:55 PM

An Alleged Rape Case... - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / An Alleged Rape Case... (728 Views)

Busola Dakolo Gives Update On Her Rape Case Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo / Uwaila Omozuwa's Sister: Police Demanded For Money Before Taking Up Rape Case / Man Shares Photos And Video Of An Alleged Robber They Caught In Their Estate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Alleged Rape Case... by unitysheart(m): 4:43pm On Oct 17, 2016
Guys, please I need your help on a case. I am sure I will get good observations and comments from you concerning a rape case that a lady brought against a president of her club...

The lady alleged that the president of a chapter of her club in another school raped her. She narrated that she requested for the phone number of a particular individual from the president in question and the guy asked her to leave her school and come over to his own school to get the number. According to her, she asked her own school president if she could go collect the number and he told her she could go.

The lady said when she went, the guy who requested her to come raped her in his hostel room situated inside the school.

The guy refuted the allegation but the girl is insisting.

Abeg I need comments on what may likely have happened or if the girl may likely be lying.

Cc: Seun, Lalasticlala, mynd44

Abeg push go homepage o. The matter dey hot.
Re: An Alleged Rape Case... by saintandsinnerz: 7:37pm On Oct 17, 2016
unitysheart:
Guys, please I need your help on a case. I am sure I will get good observations and comments from you concerning a rape case that a lady brought against a president of her club...

The lady alleged that the president of a chapter of her club in another school raped her. She narrated that she requested for the phone number of a particular individual from the president in question and the guy asked her to leave her school and come over to his own school to get the number. According to her, she asked her own school president if she could go collect the number and he told her she could go.

The lady said when she went, the guy who requested her to come raped her in his hostel room situated inside the school.

Abeg I need comments on what may likely have happened or if the girl may likely be lying.

What the f*** is wrong with you man? This kind of post is now everywhere in Nairaland! You need comments from us to know what might have happened as if we were an eye witness.
Re: An Alleged Rape Case... by unitysheart(m): 10:33pm On Oct 17, 2016
saintandsinnerz:

What the f*** is wrong with you man? This kind of post is now everywhere in Nairaland! You need comments from us to know what might have happened as if we were an eye witness.

I confuse o. If you have a link to such a similar matter, kindly show me make I go learn.
Re: An Alleged Rape Case... by neocortex: 1:14pm On Oct 18, 2016
unitysheart:

I don't get you , are you trying to prove that the accused is innocent ?
Re: An Alleged Rape Case... by unitysheart(m): 5:24pm On Oct 18, 2016
neocortex:

I don't get you , are you trying to prove that the accused is innocent ?
No. I only want to see the logic behind the matter.

(1) (Reply)

NAFDAC Arrests Producer Of Fake Powdered Milk / Sketche Drawn By 5year Old Girl Shows How She Was Sexually Assaulted By A Priest / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.