Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,699 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Help! My Name Is On Senate List But I Can't Register - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Help! My Name Is On Senate List But I Can't Register (6336 Views)

Help: My Name Was On Senate List But I Didn't do Online Registration / Help Me!!! My Name Is On School List,but Not On Nysc Portal / Successfully Verified Name In Senate List But Can't Register "No Detail Found" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! My Name Is On Senate List But I Can't Register by Elvin247(m): 4:44pm On Oct 17, 2016
I was shortlisted in batch 16A but due to some unforeseen circumstances i didn't do online registration.
When i went to register this morning, my name appeared on the senate list but after confirmation email i couldn't continue cos when i clicked on name of institution, it showed "your school has not submitted the mandatory document..."
N/B: my skul is yet to upload the batch B list, but even wen they do, my name will not b among.
So pls is my name supposed to reflect in batch B b4 i will b able to register?
Re: Help! My Name Is On Senate List But I Can't Register by Trendy247: 6:44pm On Oct 17, 2016
Hmmm... This is getting scary. Over 80 views yet no help. Op u're not alone o. I hav same issue
Re: Help! My Name Is On Senate List But I Can't Register by Aaronbee7(m): 1:02am On Oct 18, 2016
You obviously couldn't continue with the registration because your school is yet to upload their senate approved list which makes it impossible for anybody to proceed with complete ref from the school. I advise you endure untill 19th October (latest) by the your school would have uploaded the senate list and you can successfully proceed with your reg other wise go to NYSC official site and contact their contact service number.

I was also mobilized for 2015 batch B, I even processed my reg and was posted but didn't go for service due to unforseen reasons. I couldnt revalidate my details too in the previous batch A (2016) cis i went late. But my details is still available on nysc portal and I will process my reg since mine is just to revalidate.
Pls dnt just rely on my opinion, contact your school or nysc for valid info.
Re: Help! My Name Is On Senate List But I Can't Register by styno22(m): 5:56am On Oct 18, 2016
Bros go and revalidate, seeing ur name on senate list does not mean u are free to register, as long as u missed the batch u are supose to go, u need to go back to ur student affair in ur schl to revalidate.
Re: Help! My Name Is On Senate List But I Can't Register by Aaronbee7(m): 8:05am On Oct 18, 2016
Revalidation is done on NYSC portal not school and why I could not revalidate in the previous batch is beacuse I followed a wrong time table, I went when the reg portal is closed. Mind you my case is different from this person's own who started the thread cos the person did not register at all, so am not trying to guide someone into what I'm not sure.
Although I still filled my sch NYSC (online) form and indicated i'v been mobilized before... the senate list is yet to be uploaded but i'm still gonna try and revalidate today - this is different from fresh reg because I only need to login amd select the states I want #shikena
Its what I know, lets all be guided!
Re: Help! My Name Is On Senate List But I Can't Register by Aaronbee7(m): 11:48am On Oct 18, 2016
styno22:
Bros go and revalidate, seeing ur name on senate list does not mean u are free to register, as long as u missed the batch u are supose to go, u need to go back to ur student affair in ur schl to revalidate.
I just revalidated my details now by login into nysc portal and selecting my States of choice. Sch senate list yet to be uploaded.
Re: Help! My Name Is On Senate List But I Can't Register by Drigdee(m): 11:58am On Oct 18, 2016
Pls after this 2016 batch B, when is the next batch going??

1 Like

Re: Help! My Name Is On Senate List But I Can't Register by glowyous(f): 12:06pm On Oct 18, 2016
Aaronbee7:

I just revalidated my details now by login into nysc portal and selecting my States of choice. Sch senate list yet to be uploaded.

I have also just revalidated, so what next, how do i continue with the registration?
Re: Help! My Name Is On Senate List But I Can't Register by Aaronbee7(m): 6:29am On Oct 22, 2016
kiss
Re: Help! My Name Is On Senate List But I Can't Register by Aaronbee7(m): 6:30am On Oct 22, 2016
glowyous:

I have also just revalidated, so what next, how do i continue with the registration?
That's all, print your green card and wait for when call-up later will be ready.
There are three forms of reg on NYSC portal:
1. Regiter (fresh registration): For new PCMs who have never been mobilized before.
2. Remobilzation: For pcm who were mobilized before but absconded from seevice.
3. Revalidation: For pcm who were mobilized but didn't show up at all.

So if this is your case and you click on "revalidation" on the reg portal your formal details on nysc portal is intact all you need now is to select the states you want to serve, submit your details and print the green card (personal details), shikena! You are good to go!
Re: Help! My Name Is On Senate List But I Can't Register by glowyous(f): 2:54pm On Oct 22, 2016
Aaronbee7:

That's all, print your green card and wait for when call-up later will be ready.
There are three forms of reg on NYSC portal:
1. Regiter (fresh registration): For new PCMs who have never been mobilized before.
2. Remobilzation: For pcm who were mobilized before but absconded from seevice.
3. Revalidation: For pcm who were mobilized but didn't show up at all.

So if this is your case and you click on "revalidation" on the reg portal your formal details on nysc portal is intact all you need now is to select the states you want to serve, submit your details and print the green card (personal details), shikena! You are good to go!

Thanks alot, I've just revalidated and printed the green card. smiley
Re: Help! My Name Is On Senate List But I Can't Register by Aaronbee7(m): 8:00pm On Oct 22, 2016
glowyous:

Thanks alot, I've just revalidated and printed the green card. smiley
woow congratulations smiley

(1) (Reply)

Ex-corpers May Receive Allawee In Arrears, See Official Breakdown / Batch A 16 Stream II Kano Corpers / Imo State Nysc Camp Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.