Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,442 members, 7,812,324 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:40 AM

Help: My Name Was On Senate List But I Didn't do Online Registration - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Help: My Name Was On Senate List But I Didn't do Online Registration (3270 Views)

My Details Still Not On Senate List And Registration Starts Today [gather Here] / PCMs Batch B 2018. Latest Updates On Nysc Senate List/ Registration / UNN 2016 Graduate Appeal To NYSC to Extend The Uploading Of Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help: My Name Was On Senate List But I Didn't do Online Registration by frank51(m): 11:31pm On Dec 01, 2018
I was shortlisted in batch c stream 11 but due to some unforeseen circumstances i didn't do online registration. Now i want to go 2019 batch A. Do i still need to go back to my school and do mobilization again? Or i will just continue registration when the portal is open for 2019.
Re: Help: My Name Was On Senate List But I Didn't do Online Registration by kenny160: 2:23pm On Dec 02, 2018
u dont need to go to school, just go back to school, register when next dey open the portal
Re: Help: My Name Was On Senate List But I Didn't do Online Registration by frank51(m): 3:26pm On Dec 02, 2018
Ok...thank you
Re: Help: My Name Was On Senate List But I Didn't do Online Registration by kenny160: 5:13pm On Dec 05, 2018
frank51:
Ok...thank you
u welcome
Re: Help: My Name Was On Senate List But I Didn't do Online Registration by Juliescreen: 1:15pm On Aug 20, 2019
Please I need help. My name was on Senate list but due to some reasons I didn't register (batch b stream 2), can I still register with the next batch? What do I need to do. Thanks.
Re: Help: My Name Was On Senate List But I Didn't do Online Registration by LosC: 12:29am On Aug 21, 2019
Juliescreen:
Please I need help. My name was on Senate list but due to some reasons I didn't register (batch b stream 2), can I still register with the next batch? What do I need to do. Thanks.
When the next reg begins, just register
Re: Help: My Name Was On Senate List But I Didn't do Online Registration by allytinted: 2:55pm On Aug 22, 2019
Juliescreen:
Once your name is already on the senate list, you can register anytime you like. Speaking from personal experience. My school senate posted my name early 2016 but registered mid 2017 when i was ready to serve. So its no issue. Goodluck.

(1) (Reply)

General Edet Akpan Former Nysc Director General Kidnapped / FG Plans To Stop Monthly Payment Of Corpers Allowance / Access Bank - A Big Scam To Corpers Nationwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.