Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,774 members, 7,820,710 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Nigerian Uses Signpost, Tells Churches That Schools Owned By Them Should Be Free - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerian Uses Signpost, Tells Churches That Schools Owned By Them Should Be Free (38069 Views)

Observe Prayers Online — CAN Tells Churches / Six Churches That Don't Celebrate Christmas / "Super Rich Churches That Do Business Must Pay Tax" – Sheikh Abdur-Rahman Ahmad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Uses Signpost, Tells Churches That Schools Owned By Them Should Be Free by Originalsly: 4:21pm On Oct 23, 2016
teepsee:
sir do you know that they too ate entrepreneurs? They work with profit and loss.
What loss?.... when free money keeps rolling in? How is this different from fleecing people?
Re: Nigerian Uses Signpost, Tells Churches That Schools Owned By Them Should Be Free by martineinstein(m): 4:23pm On Oct 23, 2016
lilmax:
na robot them wan use as teachers abi?grin.... because the teachers don't have families to take care of
the amount churches dget from tithes and offerings university of ibadan cant generate half...have u forgotten how a pastor embezzled 200 billion from church coffers?
Re: Nigerian Uses Signpost, Tells Churches That Schools Owned By Them Should Be Free by degamemaster(m): 4:26pm On Oct 23, 2016
Speechless... that's how make me feel...
Re: Nigerian Uses Signpost, Tells Churches That Schools Owned By Them Should Be Free by Livefreeordieha(m): 4:30pm On Oct 23, 2016
nothing does u bro..happy bday..1million likes 4u!!!!
Daslim180:

Bros no mind the phone wey I take snap the pics mehn

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Uses Signpost, Tells Churches That Schools Owned By Them Should Be Free by freeman95(m): 4:37pm On Oct 23, 2016
omooba969:

Your sarcasm isn't so impressive however hard you try to be funny.

You prolly lack comprehension skills or u simply don't understand the purpose of "HOW" in my initial question. cool

no vex mr WOLE SOYINKA

i no follow u drag grammar abeg... i be african
Re: Nigerian Uses Signpost, Tells Churches That Schools Owned By Them Should Be Free by Ripples334(m): 4:58pm On Oct 23, 2016
MARKone:
It shouldn't be entirely free. Let tuition fee be affordable, even to less privileged. Na psalms, and Ecclesiastes they go use to run the school undecided

I do agree with you........

For those who insist it should be free, please apply to me so I can enlist you to teach and manage free schools in all state capitals without salary. Your qualification will include your donation of a personal property and rides to be used for the school premises and school buses respectively. Looking forward to your prompt response.
Re: Nigerian Uses Signpost, Tells Churches That Schools Owned By Them Should Be Free by Bgorgeous: 5:02pm On Oct 23, 2016
Truth be said.if the missionaries had asked them to pay fees most of them wouldn't have gone to school
Re: Nigerian Uses Signpost, Tells Churches That Schools Owned By Them Should Be Free by Bgorgeous: 5:05pm On Oct 23, 2016
Ripples334:

I do agree with you........

For those who insist it should be free, please apply to me so I can enlist you to teach and manage free schools in all state capitals without salary. Your qualification will include your donation of a personal property and rides to be used for the school premises and school buses respectively. Looking forward to your prompt response.
So the offering should be used to buy private jets instead if adding and improving the society. If them give u scholarship ,you go die?
Re: Nigerian Uses Signpost, Tells Churches That Schools Owned By Them Should Be Free by teepsee(f): 5:05pm On Oct 23, 2016
lielbree:

An opm pupil was the best in common entrance o. Say what you know!

I'm an Anglican by the way.
and who is taking about common entrance here?

You Anglican, are you telling me your schools are free or what?
Re: Nigerian Uses Signpost, Tells Churches That Schools Owned By Them Should Be Free by Danosky502: 5:11pm On Oct 23, 2016
teepsee:
I agree with him on some level, but it would have made more sense if he said they should pay less for quality education. No good thing is free, cause they have to pay the staffs and management of the school.

Nothing is ever free
I support u on di s opinion
Re: Nigerian Uses Signpost, Tells Churches That Schools Owned By Them Should Be Free by lielbree: 5:42pm On Oct 23, 2016
teepsee:
and who is taking about common entrance here?

You Anglican, are you telling me your schools are free or what?
You commented on the quality of the school. The schools are very good with quality teachers. They don't need school fees because the offering and tithe are used to maintain the schools. That's how it should be.
Anglican schools are not fee but they should be!

Imagine if the missionaries requested fees from our fore father's. I doubt education would have been passed on to our generation.
Re: Nigerian Uses Signpost, Tells Churches That Schools Owned By Them Should Be Free by badrobot77: 6:16pm On Oct 23, 2016
Sorry to quote you. If church gives free schools for all, does that mean we can now all become almajiris? At least it should be for people of same faith...., someone who does not practice your faith will take 70% and people who make it happen will be left with 30%..this would lead to another Nigeria...

muyoge:
One thing I know is that things given free are not valued and often times people abuse such things.

A church can offer not only free education but also free health services if she has a divine mandate to do that because the resources will be divinely supplied.

If this church can give free education to anybody from anywhere irrespective of religion,denomination,nation or tribe without limiting it to just members' children, their policy would set into serious thinking.
Re: Nigerian Uses Signpost, Tells Churches That Schools Owned By Them Should Be Free by shotster50(m): 6:23pm On Oct 23, 2016
How to kill the big boys in a competition..... No business like church business
Re: Nigerian Uses Signpost, Tells Churches That Schools Owned By Them Should Be Free by henribj(m): 6:49pm On Oct 23, 2016
flamingREED:

What dyu mean by 'just saying'?

You've stated hard-core truth.

remain blessed smiley
Re: Nigerian Uses Signpost, Tells Churches That Schools Owned By Them Should Be Free by Daslim180(m): 6:52pm On Oct 23, 2016
Livefreeordieha:
nothing does u bro..happy bday..1million likes 4u!!!!

Thanks a lot bro..... May God reward you abundantly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Uses Signpost, Tells Churches That Schools Owned By Them Should Be Free by Daslim180(m): 6:54pm On Oct 23, 2016
[quote author=sekundosekundo post=50445261][/quote]

Thanks a lot bro.... God bless you abundantly

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Uses Signpost, Tells Churches That Schools Owned By Them Should Be Free by Daslim180(m): 6:55pm On Oct 23, 2016
Omolola1:

You are the finest I've seen so far on Nairaland cry wink

Thanks a lot..... God bless you abundantly
Re: Nigerian Uses Signpost, Tells Churches That Schools Owned By Them Should Be Free by Daslim180(m): 6:57pm On Oct 23, 2016
gensteejay:

So we're birthday mates. HBD.

Wow! Happy to know that broh..... Happy Birthday to you friend wishing you long life and prosperity in good health and wealth
Re: Nigerian Uses Signpost, Tells Churches That Schools Owned By Them Should Be Free by chimaobinelson(m): 6:59pm On Oct 23, 2016
teepsee:
I agree with him on some level, but it would have made more sense if he said they should pay less for quality education. No good thing is free, cause they have to pay the staffs and management of the school.

Nothing is ever free
i dont agree with the bolded lines,d air u breath even d life u have,d gift or talent ,wisdom God gave you ,u dint earn or pay for it sir ,
Re: Nigerian Uses Signpost, Tells Churches That Schools Owned By Them Should Be Free by Daslim180(m): 7:00pm On Oct 23, 2016
Michael1812:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY. I wish you a long life of astonishing greatness, prosperities, personal fulfillment and happiness at its apogee.

And I also pray that you live your precious life going your way recognizing the fact that you're a part of a WHOLE known as humanity, that you're not self-made, neither are the rest us. While enjoying the gift of life, ensure to do your best in making the world a better place than you met it. This world was passed down to you by generations bygone, you can help make a better one with the fate of future generations in mind.

I'm sorry I do not have material gifts to give, bro, and even if I do, there's still the difficulty of getting them over to your side. Regardless, I wish you a remarkable day ahead.

I duly appreciate your message. It was overwhelming and supportive. This is more than a material things to me. God bless you abundantly. I also made my day bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Uses Signpost, Tells Churches That Schools Owned By Them Should Be Free by Daslim180(m): 7:02pm On Oct 23, 2016
12inchDickson:
u dey bleach?

Not at all.... I don't bleach
Re: Nigerian Uses Signpost, Tells Churches That Schools Owned By Them Should Be Free by Daslim180(m): 7:04pm On Oct 23, 2016
symbianDON:

bros the way you sample dat your watch ehnnn....no be here o grin happy birthaday jare...no mind me. ..enjoy your day and many happy returns

#No mind me jare..... Abeg forgive me if I had show off that. Thanks for your message
Re: Nigerian Uses Signpost, Tells Churches That Schools Owned By Them Should Be Free by Daslim180(m): 7:05pm On Oct 23, 2016
dadebayo1:

Happy birthday sir.. You should contest for Mr Nairaland next year.... Will definitely campaign and vote for you.. Many happy returns of the day...

#smile

Thanks a lot mate..... May God bless ya abundantly

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Uses Signpost, Tells Churches That Schools Owned By Them Should Be Free by Daslim180(m): 7:07pm On Oct 23, 2016
freeman95:

forgive me but u look like 'FAWORAJA' to me grin grin

u will sell sha...

happy birthday man grin

#Lol

Bro I dey loyal ooo..... Thanks for the message. God bless you abundantly
Re: Nigerian Uses Signpost, Tells Churches That Schools Owned By Them Should Be Free by dadebayo1(m): 7:08pm On Oct 23, 2016
Daslim180:

#smile

Thanks a lot mate..... May God bless ya abundantly

grin
Re: Nigerian Uses Signpost, Tells Churches That Schools Owned By Them Should Be Free by 12inchDickson: 7:24pm On Oct 23, 2016
Daslim180:

Not at all.... I don't bleach
i almost called u yellow fever
Re: Nigerian Uses Signpost, Tells Churches That Schools Owned By Them Should Be Free by Nobody: 7:38pm On Oct 23, 2016
Daslim180:

Wow! Happy to know that broh..... Happy Birthday to you friend wishing you long life and prosperity in good health and wealth
Thanks. Ditto.
Re: Nigerian Uses Signpost, Tells Churches That Schools Owned By Them Should Be Free by TroubleMaker47(m): 7:41pm On Oct 23, 2016
Daslim180:

Bros if I no help you now, I fit help you later.

Ok . I yaff like ur post!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Uses Signpost, Tells Churches That Schools Owned By Them Should Be Free by Nobody: 7:58pm On Oct 23, 2016
I support your motion.
Re: Nigerian Uses Signpost, Tells Churches That Schools Owned By Them Should Be Free by sevenhundred(m): 8:23pm On Oct 23, 2016
teepsee:

Nothing is ever free
Re: Nigerian Uses Signpost, Tells Churches That Schools Owned By Them Should Be Free by sevenhundred(m): 8:26pm On Oct 23, 2016
teepsee:

Nothing is ever free
the church never pays for anything, members of the church pay.
Re: Nigerian Uses Signpost, Tells Churches That Schools Owned By Them Should Be Free by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 23, 2016
Daslim180:

I duly appreciate your message. It was overwhelming and supportive. This is more than a material things to me. God bless you abundantly. I also made my day bro
You're welcome bruv. It's quite a delight to know that you had a wonderful day.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

IPOB To Kumuyi: Don't Hold Crusade In Aba, South-East, Pray In Your Lagos Church / Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World / COZA Vs Busola Dakolo: Why I Shunned PFN Panel - Pastor Fatoyinbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.