Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,342 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:20 AM

Video Of Chibok Girls Reunion With Parents - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Chibok Girls Reunion With Parents (11577 Views)

The Full Story of Chibok Girls' Release and Ransom Paid - Wall Street Journal / Restructuring: Kogi Yorubas Want Reunion With South West / FG Bars Chibok Girls From Sharing Experiences With Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of Chibok Girls Reunion With Parents by tbaba1234: 4:51pm On Oct 17, 2016
Emotional video of children's reunion with their parents

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16pXmk7rGiE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YvEyKXa1RRw

cc:Lalasticlala mynd44

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Chibok Girls Reunion With Parents by HQuadreal: 7:34pm On Oct 17, 2016
Re: Video Of Chibok Girls Reunion With Parents by brunofarad(m): 7:35pm On Oct 17, 2016
In everything

Let God take all the glory

Congrats to the families

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Chibok Girls Reunion With Parents by HQuadreal: 7:35pm On Oct 17, 2016
HQuadreal:
Eyaaah.
Eyaaaaah.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Chibok Girls Reunion With Parents by prince985(m): 7:36pm On Oct 17, 2016
Well planned scam..and as expected., baboons bought it.

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Chibok Girls Reunion With Parents by prince985(m): 7:37pm On Oct 17, 2016
Buhari has succeeded in decievin baboons

6 Likes

Re: Video Of Chibok Girls Reunion With Parents by efizzymanizzy: 7:37pm On Oct 17, 2016
Nollywood

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Chibok Girls Reunion With Parents by Alexander001(m): 7:38pm On Oct 17, 2016
RIDDLE: I am something; you can find me in the kitchen, the living room and the other room, what am I?
Re: Video Of Chibok Girls Reunion With Parents by vedaxcool(m): 7:40pm On Oct 17, 2016
[s]
prince985:
[/s]

knife your heart if the thing pain reach this kind extreme level

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Chibok Girls Reunion With Parents by prince985(m): 7:44pm On Oct 17, 2016
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

HA.

HA.

FUNNY grin
Re: Video Of Chibok Girls Reunion With Parents by Judolisco(m): 7:45pm On Oct 17, 2016
Its not easy one of my uncle said if it twas my daughter that was abducted for a week heart attack would ave killed me

1 Like

Re: Video Of Chibok Girls Reunion With Parents by WesBreezy: 7:45pm On Oct 17, 2016
prince985:
Well planned scam..and as expected., baboons bought it.
you saw et too? Girls from IDP camps

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Chibok Girls Reunion With Parents by Semper247(m): 7:46pm On Oct 17, 2016
prince985:

People like u belong to Allepo...

How more irrational can u be

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Chibok Girls Reunion With Parents by tonaydo(m): 7:46pm On Oct 17, 2016
cry
Re: Video Of Chibok Girls Reunion With Parents by CltrAltDel: 7:48pm On Oct 17, 2016
Where is Reno Omokiri self, he hasn't commented on this and PEJ inherited million dollars grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

.......I can see Jonah the IB peeping from afar grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Chibok Girls Reunion With Parents by 4nobody4every1: 7:50pm On Oct 17, 2016
sad sad
Re: Video Of Chibok Girls Reunion With Parents by chrisxxx(m): 7:54pm On Oct 17, 2016
Government of deceit. How people fall for this without asking questions intrigues me. Have we become this gullible? No wonder some persons are called zombies here!
Boko Haram seized a lot of people from their attack states. These included women, children, men, boys and girls of age.Boko Haram will continue to release seized girls who are not the fathom Chibok girls as there was nothing as such.
Girls were commandeered no doubt but never in secondary school as North, Obama and Cameron used in smuggling Buhari back to power.
Obama gave us Buhari but does not want Trump.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Chibok Girls Reunion With Parents by LEXYCOM: 7:56pm On Oct 17, 2016
I want to believe but i still to not believe.....it still a scam
Re: Video Of Chibok Girls Reunion With Parents by prince985(m): 7:58pm On Oct 17, 2016
WesBreezy:

you saw et too? Girls from IDP camps
thank u for choosing to b reasonable...unlike some baboons.
Re: Video Of Chibok Girls Reunion With Parents by Pidggin(f): 8:00pm On Oct 17, 2016
sad @ second video, did they have a choir in captivity? We thank God they have finally been united with their parents from wherever they were hidden
Re: Video Of Chibok Girls Reunion With Parents by Abcka811: 8:07pm On Oct 17, 2016
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Truth, from records has always overpowered falsehood because the force of truth is natural and very powerful. Not matter the weeks, months, years it takes, this most sophisticated and very advanced propaganda and lies will open itself. It was will only take time.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Chibok Girls Reunion With Parents by sekundosekundo: 8:08pm On Oct 17, 2016
hmm

1 Like

Re: Video Of Chibok Girls Reunion With Parents by tbaba1234: 8:12pm On Oct 17, 2016
Abcka811:
Truth, from records has always overpowered falsehood because the force of truth is natural and very powerful. Not matter the weeks, months, years it takes, this most sophisticated and very advanced propaganda and lies will open itself. It was will only take time.

There is no propaganda here. The raw emotion is too real to be faked even if you have hollywood actors. Some people have just convinced themselves 'it is a scam' and will refuse to believe anything that proves that it isn't.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Chibok Girls Reunion With Parents by onowu007(m): 8:16pm On Oct 17, 2016
I am still very surprised that none of this acclaimed found girls can speak English as we where all told that they where all preparing for WAEC at the time of there Kidnap.

6 Likes

Re: Video Of Chibok Girls Reunion With Parents by onowu007(m): 8:19pm On Oct 17, 2016
My dear it is full of propaganda and deceit.Cant any of the girls speak in English, I cry for this nation
Re: Video Of Chibok Girls Reunion With Parents by tbaba1234: 8:20pm On Oct 17, 2016
onowu007:
I am still very surprised that none of this acclaimed found girls can speak English as we where all told that they where all preparing for WAEC at the time of there Kidnap.

I listened to an interview of one of the chibok girls who escaped and she spoke English. Not perfect english.

Besides, there are many high schools in Nigeria where the students can not speak English.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Chibok Girls Reunion With Parents by Cletus77(m): 8:35pm On Oct 17, 2016
Semper247:

People like u belong to Allepo...
How more irrational can u be
symptoms of buhari syndrome
Re: Video Of Chibok Girls Reunion With Parents by irynterri(f): 8:37pm On Oct 17, 2016
this is the most emotional video I have ever watched, thanks be to God and to Buhari and all the Nigerian soldiers fighting tirelessly,I'm happy to see the girls have gone back to the Christian faith

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Chibok Girls Reunion With Parents by nagoma(m): 8:37pm On Oct 17, 2016
onowu007:

And who told you that they cannot speak English ?

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Chibok Girls Reunion With Parents by Cletus77(m): 8:38pm On Oct 17, 2016
dis tori don expire na!!
Re: Video Of Chibok Girls Reunion With Parents by electrokcoi(m): 8:52pm On Oct 17, 2016
thank God they came back alive

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oyegun May Get Ambassadorial Job / Governor Ajimobi Gives Ramadan Gifts To Women And Orphanages (Pics) / Constitutional Review: Reps Refuse To Adopt 2014 National Conference Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.