Stats: 3,156,179 members, 7,829,227 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Video Of Chibok Girls Reunion With Parents - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Chibok Girls Reunion With Parents (11593 Views)

The Full Story of Chibok Girls' Release and Ransom Paid - Wall Street Journal / Restructuring: Kogi Yorubas Want Reunion With South West / FG Bars Chibok Girls From Sharing Experiences With Parents (2) (3) (4)

Re: Video Of Chibok Girls Reunion With Parents by Esetim(f): 8:58pm On Oct 17, 2016
onowu007:
I am still very surprised that none of this acclaimed found girls can speak English as we where all told that they where all preparing for WAEC at the time of there Kidnap.
My thoughts exactly.
Re: Video Of Chibok Girls Reunion With Parents by prince985(m): 9:07pm On Oct 17, 2016
irynterri:
this is the most emotional video I have ever watched, thanks be to God and to Buhari and all the Nigerian soldiers fighting tirelessly,I'm happy to see the girls have gone back to the Christian faith
i never knew girls also take osogbo weed..were u in a trance while typin this sh*t..or do u liv in wonderland?
Re: Video Of Chibok Girls Reunion With Parents by Kaykay(m): 10:04pm On Oct 17, 2016
Dear sycophant, it would have been better if you had kept quite rather than coming to this thread to be expressing these inhuman feelings.

Soldiers have lost their lives for this cause, many parents have died for this cause, over 20,000 people slaughtered or lost yet you are sent to add to Nigerian sorrow. Just one prayer for you, may God allow you to taste just a little of what just one of these went through shortly; you will not die but will learn to give love and praise at the smallest opportunity afterwards.
Re: Video Of Chibok Girls Reunion With Parents by mickool(m): 10:31pm On Oct 17, 2016
Oh my God! Thank u Jesus. God let others be saved and rescue too.what an emotional moments. Look at a mother backing her daughter she hasn't seen for over two years.
Re: Video Of Chibok Girls Reunion With Parents by progress69: 10:56pm On Oct 17, 2016
onowu007:
I am still very surprised that none of this acclaimed found girls can speak English as we where all told that they where all preparing for WAEC at the time of there Kidnap.

Stop this Nonsense. Even in Lagos, go to high schools and i interview, especially public schools. Come back i retract your comment
Re: Video Of Chibok Girls Reunion With Parents by progress69: 10:59pm On Oct 17, 2016
Esetim:

My thoughts exactly.

You peopoe are funny human beings. As exposed as Lagos is, go to some public schools i interview students and you will be ashamed. If u ever served as a corper in a public sch, u will be amazed are the kind of students u are to teach, ask those that served in public schools, outside lagos, North, East, South or west, they have tales to tell
Re: Video Of Chibok Girls Reunion With Parents by rectitude(m): 11:01pm On Oct 17, 2016
prince985:
Well planned scam..and as expected., baboons bought it.
So in your mind, you're wiser than everybody... Including the international bodies. I pray you don't take everything to be scam including your future wife's labour
Re: Video Of Chibok Girls Reunion With Parents by redsun(m): 1:04am On Oct 18, 2016
Boko haram is the main tool used by northern thieving canals to put gej under fire and make the country ungovernable. A chibok saga is one of the casualties of insurgency.

They succeeded and the tempo seems calm now.
Re: Video Of Chibok Girls Reunion With Parents by adanejudex(m): 6:02am On Oct 18, 2016
[quote author=Alexander001 post=50285282]RIDDLE: I am something; you can find me in the kitchen, the living room and the other room, what am I? Answer:...............Aisha Buhari
Re: Video Of Chibok Girls Reunion With Parents by notoriousbabe: 8:41am On Oct 18, 2016
See as preek dey dangle under them
Re: Video Of Chibok Girls Reunion With Parents by Codes151(m): 8:24am On Oct 19, 2016
tbaba1234:

I listened to an interview of one of the chibok girls who escaped and she spoke English. Not perfect english.

Besides, there are many high schools in Nigeria where the students can not speak English.
how Una they take do am?? I mean exams and all!? Ehh! High school no english!! Na this one Una dey always wan rule?
Re: Video Of Chibok Girls Reunion With Parents by juman(m): 8:55am On Oct 19, 2016
Emotional.

The useless "leaders" mishandled the country's affairs and nigeria became country like afganistan and pakistan.
Re: Video Of Chibok Girls Reunion With Parents by tbaba1234: 12:18pm On Oct 19, 2016
Codes151:
how Una they take do am?? I mean exams and all!? Ehh! High school no english!! Na this one Una dey always wan rule?

In Nigeria, It is very common.. But the Chibok girls speak English

Buhari Should Dump Osinbanjo Now! / Buhari Is Not Our Sole Candidate - APC, Attacks PDP / Governing Board Of NHIS Suspends Usman Yusuf Indefinitely