Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,505 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

NYSC BATCH "B" 2016 Verification And Registration Process - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC BATCH "B" 2016 Verification And Registration Process (2171 Views)

NYSC : Batch C Stream II Mobilization And Registration / Where To Register Nysc In Ikorodu - Nysc Registration Process For Nysc Batch A / NYSC 2017 Batch A Senate List Verification And Registration Starts Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NYSC BATCH "B" 2016 Verification And Registration Process by oladeledave: 5:24pm On Oct 17, 2016
This is to inform all intending Batch B corp members that the verification list is out. This
list can be accessed through the following information:

Matric number
name of institution
Surname
Date of Birth

This information is needed so that intending batch B corp members are able to check if
their school has cleared them for youth service.
To access the verification list,

https://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc1/VerifySenateLists

If you have been cleared then you can go ahead to register at

https://portal.nysc.org.ng

Check here for more info: http://www.inforeporters.com.ng/nysc-batch-b-verification-registration-process/

Re: NYSC BATCH "B" 2016 Verification And Registration Process by Nobody: 6:13pm On Oct 17, 2016
Please can u direct me on this registration process and how to pay? can we just deposit in the bank or something?

I want to ask for those that have health challenges do we need to upload a letter online from a doctor or its done at the camp?

Concerning the photo to be used can white be used?
Re: NYSC BATCH "B" 2016 Verification And Registration Process by oladeledave: 1:48am On Oct 18, 2016
You will need to get the doctors report and take it to camp
the registration is strictly online, pls dont pay to d bank, or pay to anybody

Check the NYSC website and follow the instructions

Funkeadeoye:

Please can u direct me on this registration process and how to pay? can we just deposit in the bank or something?

I want to ask for those that have health challenges do we need to upload a letter online from a doctor or its done at the camp?

Concerning the photo to be used can white be used?

1 Like

Re: NYSC BATCH "B" 2016 Verification And Registration Process by Nobody: 12:14pm On Oct 18, 2016
oladeledave:
You will need to get the doctors report and take it to camp
the registration is strictly online, pls dont pay to d bank, or pay to anybody

Check the NYSC website and follow the instructions

does this mean Its not compulsory to upload it online? I just need it at camp?
Re: NYSC BATCH "B" 2016 Verification And Registration Process by oladeledave: 6:18pm On Oct 18, 2016
u can upload it if asked for
Funkeadeoye:

does this mean Its not compulsory to upload it online? I just need it at camp?
Re: NYSC BATCH "B" 2016 Verification And Registration Process by Nobody: 6:33pm On Oct 18, 2016
oladeledave:
u can upload it if asked for
If asked for!!!!!!! Wtf?!
Re: NYSC BATCH "B" 2016 Verification And Registration Process by blessedbee30: 1:19pm On Oct 19, 2016
Please help, I can't find my name on the senate list
Re: NYSC BATCH "B" 2016 Verification And Registration Process by oladeledave: 7:29pm On Oct 19, 2016
Maybe your name was not posted.

Did you check with the right information?

blessedbee30:
Please help, I can't find my name on the senate list
Re: NYSC BATCH "B" 2016 Verification And Registration Process by oladeledave: 7:31pm On Oct 19, 2016
Do you want to redeploy?
You can only have a reason to tender a health report for redeployment. If not you dont nid it

Funkeadeoye:

If asked for!!!!!!! Wtf?!
Re: NYSC BATCH "B" 2016 Verification And Registration Process by Nobody: 8:05pm On Oct 19, 2016
oladeledave:
Do you want to redeploy?
You can only have a reason to tender a health report for redeployment. If not you dont nid it

I need it in camp to avoid doing any stress nous activities that may cause me to have an attack in camp. Not just for redeployment!!

Btw thanks for the help, I was able to upload the medical report which came at the end of the whole registration process.

(1) (Reply)

The History Of "Mammy Market" - For Aspiring And Serving Nysc Corp Members / January Clearance And Head Count / Nysc 2010: Resource For Foreign-trained Graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.