Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,578 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

Let Discuss Devices Use In Churches,mosque,lecture Halls. Latest Tech Only - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Let Discuss Devices Use In Churches,mosque,lecture Halls. Latest Tech Only (625 Views)

Tunde Bakare Donates Church Halls To Lagos, Ogun As Isolation Centres / Sri Lanka Easter Bombings In Churches And Hotels: Mass Casualties Recorded / Comedians Shouldn't Be Allowed To Perform In Churches - Lagos Pastor (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Discuss Devices Use In Churches,mosque,lecture Halls. Latest Tech Only by Durosure(m): 7:06pm On Oct 17, 2016
Let talk tech use in holy places

Over the years our churches and mosques has relied on wired or wireless tiger battery microphone but this device doesnt comport to those archaic system guess what it is......

It a wireless microphone, but it deviate from the usual signal use by traditional wireless mic.

It send signal over radio signal. Just set the signal and you voice would be amplified wirelessly

What do i need to connect it..

A Public address system that has FM function and set the frequency on the same channel

Set the PA or any radio device to FM frequency say 98.5 ... Set the wireless mic to the same 98.5 and feel free to talk.

Advantages

No need to buy tiger battery everytime

It has inbuilt batery that can last 8-10hrs on constant usage

Charge with USB

clear voice

Portable and mobile

Light and can be worn around the neck

Frequency covers upto 30m

You want to have one you can whatapp me on
My signature

Re: Let Discuss Devices Use In Churches,mosque,lecture Halls. Latest Tech Only by walanter(m): 1:59pm On Feb 05, 2017
bro is compact able wit android and wats the price
Re: Let Discuss Devices Use In Churches,mosque,lecture Halls. Latest Tech Only by Durosure(m): 2:58am On Feb 07, 2017
it is compactible provided the andriod has Radio.
walanter:
bro is compact able wit android and wats the price
Price is 6k
Re: Let Discuss Devices Use In Churches,mosque,lecture Halls. Latest Tech Only by Ahmed99: 11:08am On Feb 07, 2017
pls where are you and how can I get it?
Re: Let Discuss Devices Use In Churches,mosque,lecture Halls. Latest Tech Only by Durosure(m): 7:50am On Feb 10, 2017
Ilupeju.... PLS call me for more info

(1) (Reply)

Religion & Science - Two Siblings At Odds? / Did We Fornicate? / Getting Intimate With The Holy Spirit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.