Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,140 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

Comedians Shouldn't Be Allowed To Perform In Churches - Lagos Pastor (Video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Comedians Shouldn't Be Allowed To Perform In Churches - Lagos Pastor (Video) (26641 Views)

Chris Oyakhilome: "You Shouldn't Be Afraid Of Touching COVID-19 Patients" / Sri Lanka Easter Bombings In Churches And Hotels: Mass Casualties Recorded / Why Do We Have More Ladies In Churches Than Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comedians Shouldn't Be Allowed To Perform In Churches - Lagos Pastor (Video) by liftedhigh: 11:06am On Apr 26, 2017
As shared on Alibabagcfr Instagram page, a Lagos Pastor during their "Lagos Region Apostolic Ministration" program says it's an Assault to the Kingdom of God for Comedians to be performing in the Pulpit of God....

See some comments below..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vC3om8cRtf8

https://www.instagram.com/p/BTU2Em5g8Yv/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Comedians Shouldn't Be Allowed To Perform In Churches - Lagos Pastor (Video) by hopefulLandlord: 11:07am On Apr 26, 2017
FTC

now down to business

Christianity and churches in Nigeria is comdey

what could be more funny than a Nigerian believing the son of a Jewish folklore carpenter killed in a small Israeli village 2000 years ago died for their sins when the Jews themselves don't buy that?

do these people know that there are far more Muslims and Judaism adherents in Israel than there are Christians?

The religious affiliation of the Israeli population as of 2011 was 75.4% Judaism, 16.9%
Muslim , 2.1% Christian , and 1.7% Druze , with the remaining 4.0% belonging to minor faiths such as Samaritanism, Baha'iism or no religion

these are people whose ancestors lived during the time and saw this Jesus live and die but they don't believe he was dying for them

but a Nigerian read from a book and concluded that the Jews are wrong because logic favours storytelling over experiencing something, Amirite you must know Goodluck Jonathan more than the people living with and around him because you read newspapers and check internet for news about him

just try to imagine how funny its gonna look if you travel to the US and see most Americans worshipping Murtala Mohammed, saying he died for them grin

every Nigerian Christian is a comedian tongue

38 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Comedians Shouldn't Be Allowed To Perform In Churches - Lagos Pastor (Video) by Nobody: 11:11am On Apr 26, 2017
That is my father against it.......Rev. Olusola Areogun

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedians Shouldn't Be Allowed To Perform In Churches - Lagos Pastor (Video) by softwerk(f): 11:21am On Apr 26, 2017
darol4real:
That is my father against it.......Rev. Olusola Areogun

Your father?!

My brother ever heard of paternity test

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedians Shouldn't Be Allowed To Perform In Churches - Lagos Pastor (Video) by Nobody: 11:29am On Apr 26, 2017
my Dear, there is a spiritual father for every child of God that want to fulfill destiny in life......locate yours
softwerk:

Your father?!

My brother ever heard of paternity test

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Comedians Shouldn't Be Allowed To Perform In Churches - Lagos Pastor (Video) by softwerk(f): 11:37am On Apr 26, 2017
darol4real:
my Dear, there is a spiritual father for every child of God that want to fulfill destiny in life......locate yours

Can you be my daddy?! I can do anything you ask me to do to you kiss
Re: Comedians Shouldn't Be Allowed To Perform In Churches - Lagos Pastor (Video) by Nobody: 11:48am On Apr 26, 2017
Again
Re: Comedians Shouldn't Be Allowed To Perform In Churches - Lagos Pastor (Video) by Icecomrade: 11:48am On Apr 26, 2017

Pastor

Abeg go chill somewhere.

Comedians are the least people you should worry about.

I still remember during elections, your fellow pastors allow politicians to use your pulpit to campaign.

Even the Muslims wear their cap and climb your pulpit.

Which of the 2 is more insulting to God.

Abeg Park well

7 Likes

Re: Comedians Shouldn't Be Allowed To Perform In Churches - Lagos Pastor (Video) by femi4: 11:49am On Apr 26, 2017
Seconded
Re: Comedians Shouldn't Be Allowed To Perform In Churches - Lagos Pastor (Video) by mmsen: 11:49am On Apr 26, 2017
He's against it because he wants all of the attention on himself.

Most of these pastors are overgrown children.

1 Like

Re: Comedians Shouldn't Be Allowed To Perform In Churches - Lagos Pastor (Video) by Hades2016(m): 11:50am On Apr 26, 2017
You say

Re: Comedians Shouldn't Be Allowed To Perform In Churches - Lagos Pastor (Video) by joliyp(f): 11:50am On Apr 26, 2017
good one
Re: Comedians Shouldn't Be Allowed To Perform In Churches - Lagos Pastor (Video) by b3llo(m): 11:50am On Apr 26, 2017
I don't support comedy on the alter but some comedians are exposing the atrocities of our so called Daddy GO
Re: Comedians Shouldn't Be Allowed To Perform In Churches - Lagos Pastor (Video) by goldiam(f): 11:51am On Apr 26, 2017
Finally found one of the few sane men of God still remaining in the Christendom.Where is his church located please.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedians Shouldn't Be Allowed To Perform In Churches - Lagos Pastor (Video) by Nobody: 11:51am On Apr 26, 2017
NAIRALAND AND PASTOR ISSUE
5&6

getting tired of hearing all this pastor ish day and night abeg

1 Like

Re: Comedians Shouldn't Be Allowed To Perform In Churches - Lagos Pastor (Video) by lollypeezle(m): 11:51am On Apr 26, 2017
i bereave Christianity in this part of the world. i see no reason why a comedian should mount the pulpit if truly it is of God.

If you cant allow d'banj, psquare or Tubaba to perform in the church, why allow a comedian when you know they are all secular

3 Likes

Re: Comedians Shouldn't Be Allowed To Perform In Churches - Lagos Pastor (Video) by sekundosekundo: 11:51am On Apr 26, 2017
ok
Re: Comedians Shouldn't Be Allowed To Perform In Churches - Lagos Pastor (Video) by adeoba2008(m): 11:52am On Apr 26, 2017
I agree with him completely...

2 Likes

Re: Comedians Shouldn't Be Allowed To Perform In Churches - Lagos Pastor (Video) by martineverest(m): 11:52am On Apr 26, 2017
good...churches are now entertainment centres
Re: Comedians Shouldn't Be Allowed To Perform In Churches - Lagos Pastor (Video) by FunkyMetahuman: 11:53am On Apr 26, 2017
Lol
So what exactly is the difference between comedy cellar and churches or comedians and pastors?

They both tell fables that make you laugh
Re: Comedians Shouldn't Be Allowed To Perform In Churches - Lagos Pastor (Video) by bababode825(m): 11:54am On Apr 26, 2017
Please, I beg you, SHUT UP

Take time out to think about what he has said.

Stop exposing your IGNORANCE

mmsen:
He's against it because he wants all of the attention on himself.

Most of these pastors are overgrown children.

4 Likes

Re: Comedians Shouldn't Be Allowed To Perform In Churches - Lagos Pastor (Video) by mmsen: 11:55am On Apr 26, 2017
bababode825:
Please, I beg you, SHUT UP

Take time out to think about what he has said.

Stop exposing your IGNORANCE

If I've sad something that is untrue then tell me what it is.

These pastors need the attention so that they can continue to bilk their congregants.

That is why it's so important for their members to be in church several times a week.
Re: Comedians Shouldn't Be Allowed To Perform In Churches - Lagos Pastor (Video) by Khaliyah(m): 11:56am On Apr 26, 2017
Everybody has his/her ministry, some minister in words, music and comedy, cus it's God given gift and the are using them for d edification of the brethren tru laughter. So I dont see comedy at church as a bad thing but the comedian some be mindful of there jokes!! My take.. Cus it's better their talent to save God than otherwise, so if pastors shouldn't push them to the world

1 Like

Re: Comedians Shouldn't Be Allowed To Perform In Churches - Lagos Pastor (Video) by crackhouse(m): 11:56am On Apr 26, 2017
Good
Re: Comedians Shouldn't Be Allowed To Perform In Churches - Lagos Pastor (Video) by KwoiZabo(m): 11:57am On Apr 26, 2017
Comedians know say pastors just dey use God name chop money. how dem too no go chop their own
Re: Comedians Shouldn't Be Allowed To Perform In Churches - Lagos Pastor (Video) by japhethGold: 11:58am On Apr 26, 2017
The man of God has spoke the truth. Comedians should not use the word of God to crack jokes because they might be blaspheming.

2 Likes

Re: Comedians Shouldn't Be Allowed To Perform In Churches - Lagos Pastor (Video) by mazizitonene(m): 12:00pm On Apr 26, 2017
lol.....tell that to salvation ministries......
Re: Comedians Shouldn't Be Allowed To Perform In Churches - Lagos Pastor (Video) by drololaaof: 12:00pm On Apr 26, 2017
It is not only comedians but choreographers should be banned in churches
Re: Comedians Shouldn't Be Allowed To Perform In Churches - Lagos Pastor (Video) by Larrykaysail(m): 12:02pm On Apr 26, 2017
softwerk:

Can you be my daddy?! I can do anything you ask me to do to you kiss
you dont need too much questions , i am ur daddy
Re: Comedians Shouldn't Be Allowed To Perform In Churches - Lagos Pastor (Video) by Olukolade1: 12:03pm On Apr 26, 2017
Good talk. Specially Apororo making jest of speaking in tongues after the taking of dry gin. Enough is a enough

2 Likes

Re: Comedians Shouldn't Be Allowed To Perform In Churches - Lagos Pastor (Video) by Nobody: 12:03pm On Apr 26, 2017
mmsen:

If I've sad something that is untrue then tell me what it is.

These pastors need the attention so that they can continue to bilk their congregants.

That is why it's so important for their members to be in church several times a week.
yes they need the attention for the church growth inviting most of this comedian can be a distraction and making the church unequally yoked..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bishopric crisis: Mbaise Catholics say no to the Pope / Pst. Kingsley Dismissed Claims That Jesus Is Against Divorced Persons Remarrying / A Nairalander's Vision Of Heaven.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.