Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,565 members, 7,820,042 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Check Out List Of Conditions And Marriage Rules For Set By RCCG House Of David - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Check Out List Of Conditions And Marriage Rules For Set By RCCG House Of David (6800 Views)

RCCG Launches Clean The Waste by RCCG Sanitation Team / EFCC Returning N11.9M Stolen By RCCG Deacon To Church (Photos) / Marriage Conditions For RCCG Members, House Of David (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out List Of Conditions And Marriage Rules For Set By RCCG House Of David by Kyliegame: 7:12pm On Oct 17, 2016
Are you thinking of getting married in Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG) House of David or you know anyone who is about to get married in the church ?then this list is for you. The list below is reportedly a mandatory guideline for couples who want to get married in RCCG. The guidelines include

The Bride's wedding dress, the chief Bridesmaid Dress and one if the bridesmaid's dresses must be presented to the marriage committee for

Fitting/Inspection/Approval at least 4 weeks to the wedding date

Traditional Wedding gowns are also not allowed. You are required to wear decent calf-length dress and only short veils are allowed.

No tail is allowed on Wedding dress.

The Bride will be required to take a pregnant test at the church designated hospital.

The Church must receive at least six (6) months notice to the date of wedding.

The groom wears a well tailored two piece suit. No fancy waist coat, tail, too hats or cravats.

A maximum of six persons in the Bridal train.

See full list below

Re: Check Out List Of Conditions And Marriage Rules For Set By RCCG House Of David by Kyliegame: 7:15pm On Oct 17, 2016
This is serious, but why so many rules and conditions. Why can't they let their members shine on their wedding day. it happens once in a lifetime.

Re: Check Out List Of Conditions And Marriage Rules For Set By RCCG House Of David by ikorodureporta: 7:21pm On Oct 17, 2016
undecided

Re: Check Out List Of Conditions And Marriage Rules For Set By RCCG House Of David by general111(m): 7:22pm On Oct 17, 2016
I see absolutely nothing wrong with the rules.the rules are not even difficult to obey set.if you don't want to get married in rccg,please do it in another church whose rules suit your person.simple and shikena.

1 Like

Re: Check Out List Of Conditions And Marriage Rules For Set By RCCG House Of David by talktonase(m): 7:35pm On Oct 17, 2016
So many rules but the same pastors will be kpanshing peoples wives and daughters...God is watching you men of God on 4D oh!
Re: Check Out List Of Conditions And Marriage Rules For Set By RCCG House Of David by eph12(m): 7:50pm On Oct 17, 2016
Kyliegame:
This is serious, but why so many rules and conditions. Why can't they let their members shine on their wedding day. it happens once in a lifetime.
Which of the rules there is preventing anyone from shinning?

1 Like

Re: Check Out List Of Conditions And Marriage Rules For Set By RCCG House Of David by ammyluv2002(f): 8:53pm On Oct 17, 2016
general111:
I see absolutely nothing wrong with the rules.the rules are not even difficult to obey set.if you don't want to get married in rccg,please do it in another church whose rules suit your person.simple and shikena.
Agreed, but the 5th law is funny...who taught them that one? So you must speak in tongues before you're allowed to wed in church? Seriously, i don't know what is wrong with Christendom.

1 Like

Re: Check Out List Of Conditions And Marriage Rules For Set By RCCG House Of David by general111(m): 9:34pm On Oct 17, 2016
ammyluv2002:
Agreed, but the 5th law is funny...who taught them that one? So you must speak in tongues before you're allowed to wed in church? Seriously, i don't know what is wrong with Christendom.
like I said.anyone who is not comfortable with the rules should leave.
Re: Check Out List Of Conditions And Marriage Rules For Set By RCCG House Of David by Cordis92(f): 9:49pm On Oct 17, 2016
Please what's the difference between water baptism and baptism of the Holy spirit? I thought in baptism, you receive the Holy spirit too coz we are baptised in the name of the father, son and Holy spirit. Or do they mean confirmation of the member into the faith? Confused
Re: Check Out List Of Conditions And Marriage Rules For Set By RCCG House Of David by Wilgrea7(m): 10:20pm On Oct 17, 2016
this is some nice specie of bullcrap... I'll never let any church or religious organisation tell me the kind of wife to marry or procedures or guidelines for marriage... people should try and use their brains more often. people are old enough to make decisions for themselves
Re: Check Out List Of Conditions And Marriage Rules For Set By RCCG House Of David by CecyAdrian(f): 10:52pm On Oct 17, 2016
eph12:

Which of the rules there is preventing anyone from shinning?

What did wedding gown tail do to them or the waist coat and others they banned. Are they also revealing clothes
Re: Check Out List Of Conditions And Marriage Rules For Set By RCCG House Of David by eph12(m): 10:56pm On Oct 17, 2016
CecyAdrian:

What did wedding gown tail do to them or the waist coat and others they banned. Are they also revealing clothes
Are those the items preventing the couples from shinning?
Re: Check Out List Of Conditions And Marriage Rules For Set By RCCG House Of David by Nobody: 11:07pm On Oct 17, 2016
Didn't know RCCG was that strict.

(1) (Reply)

I Need My Third Eye Activated / THREAD: HIGHER EVERYDAY- DAILY GUIDE For YOUTHS With W.F.KUMUYI (deeper Life) / The Teachings Of Brotherhood Of The Cross And Star

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.