Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Meet Igbo Man Who Has The Biggest Farm Produce In Nigeria (photos) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Meet Igbo Man Who Has The Biggest Farm Produce In Nigeria (photos) (2171 Views)

Top 10 Richest Men In Nigeria (Photos) / How To Send And Receive Paypal Funds In Nigeria (Photos) / Suppliers Of Minerals Or Agricultural Produce In Nigeria This Thread For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Igbo Man Who Has The Biggest Farm Produce In Nigeria (photos) by nestic(m): 9:14pm On Oct 17, 2016
Farming will always gain the attention of the public because of the produce gotten from there. Millions of people would have gone hungry if not for the hardworking farmers we have in our society.
These farmers know the importance of tilling the soil and they put in their all to make sure they get a bountiful harvest. Irrespective of the resources of a nation, things will go awry if farming is not encouraged.
An Igbo farmer has won the praises of many people home and abroad because of the massive sizes of his farm produce. His huge cassava tubers will leave you awestruck as many people have testified to the tubers being the largest they have ever seen. It may very well leave you with the same feeling as this Igbo man’s farm is known with sizes of produce like that.

This Nigerian farmer identified as Frank Obodo is from Ohaji in Imo state. The big tubers of cassava he was able to produce have caused quite a stir online as people cannot get over the pictures that you see here.
Obodo took to his Facebook page to talk about his harvest. According to him, one cassava tuber weighed 30kg; he also added that 3 stems of cassava in his farm would give him one basin of garri. The harvest obviously excited the farmer who felt compensated for the time and energy he invested in the land.

As elated as Obodo was, he did not forget to return all glory to his maker. See more pictures of the massive cassava tubers produced by a Nigerian farmer:

https://www.naij.com/1011026-meet-igbo-man-biggest-farm-produce-nigeria-photos.html

1 Like

Re: Meet Igbo Man Who Has The Biggest Farm Produce In Nigeria (photos) by duro4chang(m): 9:41pm On Oct 17, 2016
How many farms have you neen to before you can say the man has the highest farm product?There are thousands of farmers in Nigeria.
Re: Meet Igbo Man Who Has The Biggest Farm Produce In Nigeria (photos) by princetom1(m): 12:19pm On Oct 18, 2016
There was no need for u to say this. In a develop country, these cassava will be taken to the lab, tested, modified and everyone will benefit at the end with high yield, quality cassava, pest resistance cassava, fast growth and many more attributes. This isn't a competition
duro4chang:
How many farms have you neen to before you can say the man has the highest farm product?There are thousands of farmers in Nigeria.
Re: Meet Igbo Man Who Has The Biggest Farm Produce In Nigeria (photos) by duro4chang(m): 3:17pm On Oct 18, 2016
princetom1:
There was no need for u to say this. In a develop country, these cassava will be taken to the lab, tested, modified and everyone will benefit at the end with high yield, quality cassava, pest resistance cassava, fast growth and many more attributes. This isn't a competition

Do not get me wrong.The cassava is very big and I like it.What I am saying is that it will not be totally correct to say he has the biggest farm produce.Assuming there are other cassava put forward we can talk of big,bigger and biggest.
Re: Meet Igbo Man Who Has The Biggest Farm Produce In Nigeria (photos) by jossylad86(m): 4:33pm On Oct 18, 2016
Do you have this Frank Ogbodo contact.

I need to discuss large scale production with him asap.
Re: Meet Igbo Man Who Has The Biggest Farm Produce In Nigeria (photos) by maisauki: 7:46am On Sep 09, 2017
duro4chang:
helep me ask am oo...about 20years ago, one man, i repeat, one man alone harvested 3,000 bags of maize alone in his farm in zamfara

(1) (Reply)

Read And Grow Rich / I Receive Alert Every Four Days. Ask Me How? / 30 Things A Guy Should Do Before He Turns 30

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.