Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,289 members, 7,818,983 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Suppliers Of Minerals Or Agricultural Produce In Nigeria This Thread For You - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Suppliers Of Minerals Or Agricultural Produce In Nigeria This Thread For You (4673 Views)

Investing In Trading Of Minerals For Export / Ogun State Produced The Highest Tons Of Solid Minerals In 2017 – NBS / Meet Igbo Man Who Has The Biggest Farm Produce In Nigeria (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suppliers Of Minerals Or Agricultural Produce In Nigeria This Thread For You by ndiloso: 1:42am On Jun 29, 2017
This thread was created by me so that suppliers of minerals and agricultural produce can have a central point for discussion to enable them move their goods at a faster rate. We are rich in in minerals and agricultural products, there is no reason an average Nigerian should be suffering.
Let us come together and make money either through off-take agreements or selling to buyers. Either ways life is easy.

Minerals- Zinc ore, Lead ore, Tantalite, Amethyst, Manganese Beryl, Rosalite, mica etc
Agricultural produce- Garri, palm oil, vegetable oil, sesame seeds, bitter kola, Garlic, Ginger, Chilli pepper, cashew nut, kola nut, cassava flour, shea butter, cocoa butter, wheat, cassava tubers, yam tubbers , sweet potatoes, brown crabs, cray fish, snails, Gallstone, gum arabic, natural honey etc

Farmers sign up here http://capeyltrust.com/farmers-registration/ and get a call when there is a request for your produce
Re: Suppliers Of Minerals Or Agricultural Produce In Nigeria This Thread For You by ndiloso: 1:48am On Jun 29, 2017
I am interested in purchasing the following items from capable suppliers.

1. Lead Ore (60% purity) - 150 MT a month. Delivery to Minna Niger State
2. Zinc Ore (40% purity) - 150 MT a month. Delivery to Minna Niger State
3. Lead Ingot (99% purity)- 300 MT a month. Delivery to Minna Niger State

Interested parties should email me at info@capeyltrust.com or call 08127636258
Re: Suppliers Of Minerals Or Agricultural Produce In Nigeria This Thread For You by PUKKA25: 9:00pm On Jun 29, 2017
Hi, I have access to lead and zinc ore lead ore 72.3% purity zinc ore 68% purity How much re u buying per ton
Re: Suppliers Of Minerals Or Agricultural Produce In Nigeria This Thread For You by ndiloso: 12:03am On Jun 30, 2017
Call me, or you drop your number.
PUKKA25:
Hi, I have access to lead and zinc ore lead ore 72.3% purity zinc ore 68% purity How much re u buying per ton
Re: Suppliers Of Minerals Or Agricultural Produce In Nigeria This Thread For You by Jlow2: 10:04am On Jun 30, 2017
ndiloso:
Call me, or you drop your number.
no zinc in out of 9 states you find it in nigeria gives up to55%purity talk more of 68%,talking out of 15years experience in lead n zinc minning,abakaliki( nkpumapatapa,nkume akwaokuko,enyigba,ameka,ihotor,ikwo,ishiagu)jos(zurak, wase)nasarawa(adudu)bauchi(alkeleri)gombe (yalo) zamfara(anka)taraba, have worked all dis places non gives up to 55%.

3 Likes

Re: Suppliers Of Minerals Or Agricultural Produce In Nigeria This Thread For You by efe4you: 10:17am On Jun 30, 2017
Clean and Unclean Sesame seeds available for sale. Pick up or Delivery options available.
Interested persons please contact 08137590801
Re: Suppliers Of Minerals Or Agricultural Produce In Nigeria This Thread For You by tectonotimes: 10:56am On Jun 30, 2017
Avail yourself the unique opportunity of learning all you need to know about exportation of agricultural products and solid minerals. You can click on the first link on my signature for more information.
Re: Suppliers Of Minerals Or Agricultural Produce In Nigeria This Thread For You by quonchov: 6:44pm On Jun 30, 2017
Based on mineral exploration, buying of ores and samples of rocks, solid minerals, iron ore, lead zinc, zircon, Clay, and a host of other required minerals.

I also have an amount of silver I realised in a lead mine. Hola me at chizee1@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Suppliers Of Minerals Or Agricultural Produce In Nigeria This Thread For You by quonchov: 6:47pm On Jun 30, 2017
Jlow2:
no zinc in out of 9 states you find it in nigeria gives up to55%purity talk more of 68%,talking out of 15years experience in lead n zinc minning,abakaliki( nkpumapatapa,nkume akwaokuko,enyigba,ameka,ihotor,ikwo,ishiagu)jos(zurak, wase)nasarawa(adudu)bauchi(alkeleri)gombe (yalo) zamfara(anka)taraba, have worked all dis places non gives up to 55%.

That's not true. I got zinc from somewhere you mentioned and analysed it both in NMC, Highview and in south Africa. And it gave above 58%. The minimum is 58% and that's high view result. So please you might not have seen, but it exists
Re: Suppliers Of Minerals Or Agricultural Produce In Nigeria This Thread For You by Jlow2: 8:19pm On Jun 30, 2017
quonchov:

That's not true. I got zinc from somewhere you mentioned and analysed it both in NMC, Highview and in south Africa. And it gave above 58%. The minimum is 58% and that's high view result. So please you might not have seen, but it exists
the zinc is in zurak plateau state is d best in nigeria,den u talk of ameri in ikwo wer royal salt is now,and nkpumakpata both in abakaliki,none has ever reach 55%,you did a single sample, dat shows your not a miner or deal in solidmineral, % in solid mineral is done by random samples,and when you export d mineral to somwer lyk china or take to lagos dey buyer looks at d worst case scenario, lyk in china in each 30tonne is crushed in a giant crusher and mixed together,in lagos in during offloading one bag is droped on d floor from every tonne offloaded,crushed manually with hammer and mixed,den shared btw buyer,seller and inspection company for everbody to go do der analysis. let me even correct you its "eyeview" not highview,pls dnt deceive pple, am no from abakaliki but wen it comes to minning dnt try jos guys.

Re: Suppliers Of Minerals Or Agricultural Produce In Nigeria This Thread For You by chukdy(m): 10:50am On Jul 01, 2017
ndiloso:
This thread was created by me so that suppliers of minerals and agricultural produce can have a central point for discussion to enable them move their goods at a faster rate. We are rich in in minerals and agricultural products, there is no reason an average Nigerian should be suffering.
Let us come together and make money either through off-take agreements or selling to buyers. Either ways life is easy.

Minerals- Zinc ore, Lead ore, Tantalite, Amethyst, Manganese Beryl, Rosalite, mica etc
Agricultural produce- Garri, palm oil, vegetable oil, sesame seeds, bitter kola, Garlic, Ginger, Chilli pepper, cashew nut, kola nut, cassava flour, shea butter, cocoa butter, wheat, cassava tubers, yam tubbers , sweet potatoes, brown crabs, cray fish, snails, Gallstone, gum arabic, natural honey etc

Farmers sign up here http://capeyltrust.com/farmers-registration/ and get a call when there is a request for your produce
ndiloso:

loaded to China...

Re: Suppliers Of Minerals Or Agricultural Produce In Nigeria This Thread For You by ndiloso: 6:04pm On Jul 06, 2017
From my research i have come to notice that also, thanks for pointing it out. Which other solid mineral do you deal on apart from zinc?
Jlow2:
Re: Suppliers Of Minerals Or Agricultural Produce In Nigeria This Thread For You by Abdulrasaq01(m): 10:08am On Jul 07, 2017
We sell agricultural produce.
Re: Suppliers Of Minerals Or Agricultural Produce In Nigeria This Thread For You by rikamann: 1:33pm On Jul 07, 2017
Jlow2:
the zinc is in zurak plateau state is d best in nigeria,den u talk of ameri in ikwo wer royal salt is now,and nkpumakpata both in abakaliki,none has ever reach 55%,you did a single sample, dat shows your not a miner or deal in solidmineral, % in solid mineral is done by random samples,and when you export d mineral to somwer lyk china or take to lagos dey buyer looks at d worst case scenario, lyk in china in each 30tonne is crushed in a giant crusher and mixed together,in lagos in during offloading one bag is droped on d floor from every tonne offloaded,crushed manually with hammer and mixed,den shared btw buyer,seller and inspection company for everbody to go do der analysis. let me even correct you its "eyeview" not highview,pls dnt deceive pple, am no from abakaliki but wen it comes to minning dnt try jos guys.

Would you want to join a highly rated commodities and commodities-recruitment firm as an independent partner with your experience? For each deal you transact successfully you are entitled to commission in Dollars. Please send your resume to rika_energy@yahoo.co.uk to qualify
Re: Suppliers Of Minerals Or Agricultural Produce In Nigeria This Thread For You by domiron: 4:58pm On Jul 07, 2017
rikamann:

Would you want to join a highly rated commodities and commodities-recruitment firm as an independent partner with your experience? For each deal you transact successfully you are entitled to commission in Dollars. Please send your resume to rika_energy@yahoo.co.uk to qualify

I would love to. You can reach me on 09083394876
Re: Suppliers Of Minerals Or Agricultural Produce In Nigeria This Thread For You by domiron: 5:00pm On Jul 07, 2017
Jlow2:

Very true, they have very good zinc in zurak. But then you also have to be careful who you deal with.

1 Like

Re: Suppliers Of Minerals Or Agricultural Produce In Nigeria This Thread For You by Jlow2: 5:57pm On Jul 07, 2017
domiron:

Very true, they have very good zinc in zurak. But then you also have to be careful who you deal with.
born n bred in jos,50% of the dem liv in my area
Re: Suppliers Of Minerals Or Agricultural Produce In Nigeria This Thread For You by ndiloso: 5:50am On Jul 08, 2017
What are the contents?
chukdy:

loaded to China...
Re: Suppliers Of Minerals Or Agricultural Produce In Nigeria This Thread For You by chukdy(m): 6:44pm On Jul 10, 2017
ndiloso:
What are the contents?
Lead Ore
Re: Suppliers Of Minerals Or Agricultural Produce In Nigeria This Thread For You by chukdy(m): 8:12am On Jul 11, 2017
Lead Galina and Amina

1 Share

Re: Suppliers Of Minerals Or Agricultural Produce In Nigeria This Thread For You by Xtradeargo: 1:34pm On Jul 12, 2017
efe4you:
Clean and Unclean Sesame seeds available for sale. Pick up or Delivery options available.
Interested persons please contact 08137590801

Hi do you still have sesame?
What's your price for pickup and delivery.
Please mail me at info@xtradeargo.com
Re: Suppliers Of Minerals Or Agricultural Produce In Nigeria This Thread For You by Jlow2: 2:33pm On Jul 12, 2017
chukdy:
Lead Galina and Amina
amina is a local name,its oxide
Re: Suppliers Of Minerals Or Agricultural Produce In Nigeria This Thread For You by yankeejeez(m): 8:14pm On Jul 12, 2017
We need zinc ore ex Lagos. Suppliers should please Supply, we encourage long term contract and want to continue. Testing is done by Nmc.
See our zinc ore price ex Lagos
Zinc ore exchange in lagos:25%-29.9%3400naira/1%
30%-34.9% 3800naira/1%;
35%-39.9% 4200naira/1%;
40% and above 4500naira/1%;

Only serious suppliers please contact

Chika4rex@gmail.com
Re: Suppliers Of Minerals Or Agricultural Produce In Nigeria This Thread For You by chukdy(m): 8:51am On Jul 13, 2017
Jlow2:
amina is a local name,its oxide
yes
Re: Suppliers Of Minerals Or Agricultural Produce In Nigeria This Thread For You by whao: 6:31pm On Jul 13, 2017
Jlow2:

Now I met one person who is into this business for real, yalo market is a trash. Their materials come from kompany known as zurak and no history of 60% pb of zinc in Nigeria. I wonder where he got his analysis from.

The deeper you go, you get lead oxide or sulphides or a higher pb.

I discovered that people really don't know how this mining business works. Alot of people become victims of mining frauters who tell you to deposit money before they get you materials and as soon as your money enters their wallet, you are on your own.

Note: I advice people who go online to get buyers from abroad, it's easier but don't fall prey because it will be difficult to do CIF for a novies, I advice one get to know more on the business in the field not laptop or phone.

There are times I loose tonnes of zinc and lead from site to lodding point and transporting to warehouse, you will wonder where the problem is from. Sometimes I even follow the trucks sitting at the back just to be sure my materials arrived safely but I will still loose some tons, a true dealer will understand what I mean to loose just one ton of lead pure Galena.

Please practice and be at site before you before telling oyinbo I can export 150 tonnes per week.

My advice Sha.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suppliers Of Minerals Or Agricultural Produce In Nigeria This Thread For You by Jlow2: 7:05pm On Jul 13, 2017
whao:

Now I met one person who is into this business for real, yalo market is a trash. Their materials come from kompany known as zurak and no history of 60% pb of zinc in Nigeria. I wonder where he got his analysis from.

The deeper you go, you get lead oxide or sulphides or a higher pb.

I discovered that people really don't know how this mining business works. Alot of people become victims of mining frauters who tell you to deposit money before they get you materials and as soon as your money enters their wallet, you are on your own.

Note: I advice people who go online to get buyers from abroad, it's easier but don't fall prey because it will be difficult to do CIF for a novies, I advice one get to know more on the business in the field not laptop or phone.

There are times I loose tonnes of zinc and lead from site to lodding point and transporting to warehouse, you will wonder where the problem is from. Sometimes I even follow the trucks sitting at the back just to be sure my materials arrived safely but I will still loose some tons, a true dealer will understand what I mean to loose just one ton of lead pure Galena.

Please practice and be at site before you before telling oyinbo I can export 150 tonnes per week.

My advice Sha.
Re: Suppliers Of Minerals Or Agricultural Produce In Nigeria This Thread For You by PUKKA25: 4:34pm On Jul 17, 2017
yankeejeez:
We need zinc ore ex Lagos. Suppliers should please Supply, we encourage long term contract and want to continue. Testing is done by Nmc.
See our zinc ore price ex Lagos
Zinc ore exchange in lagos:25%-29.9%3400naira/1%
30%-34.9% 3800naira/1%;
35%-39.9% 4200naira/1%;
40% and above 4500naira/1%;

Only serious suppliers please contact

Chika4rex@gmail.com
how much do you buy per ton
Re: Suppliers Of Minerals Or Agricultural Produce In Nigeria This Thread For You by yankeejeez(m): 8:39pm On Jul 17, 2017
@pukka25 do you want to supply? send me an email. the ex Lagos prices are clearly stated in my ad
Re: Suppliers Of Minerals Or Agricultural Produce In Nigeria This Thread For You by Babacele: 1:59am On Jul 18, 2017
No zinc up to 50% in large Quantity in Naija. know of none yet. from zurak,gimbi,jawando, to pinot and close to Bauchi where we are doing heavy Zn n pb mining, all the above 50% Zn na wash. Some of us have learnt the hard way . please be careful. 99% of what Jlow have said is right.
Re: Suppliers Of Minerals Or Agricultural Produce In Nigeria This Thread For You by Babacele: 2:12am On Jul 18, 2017
quonchov:

1 lump of Zn or crushed mixture of Zn samples? if na only 1 sample then u are a learner cos guys go load truckload of 20% Zn and stones for you and call it 60% Zn cos u are naive. Bros please be very sure u do random sampling ,n test immediately before you pay n load.

1 Like

Re: Suppliers Of Minerals Or Agricultural Produce In Nigeria This Thread For You by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jul 18, 2017
For lovers of healthy food ingredients, i supply fresh clean crayfish and palmoil from Akwa Ibom to wholesale and retail traders. We also supply for exportation....Delivery service available. You can contact me on 07067290953 or via email ekanempeace0@gmail.com.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Naira2usd.com Now A Scam Site ? / Tutor Yourself On The Use Of Adobe Illustrators, Logo Design And Animations.. / Ecobank Naira Credit Card Its Real And It Works

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.