Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

I Want To Attend A Photography/videography Institution - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / I Want To Attend A Photography/videography Institution (3003 Views)

Learn Professional Wedding Videography Here / I Need A Photography And An Editing Firm In Ado-ekiti Or Lagos / Does Anyone Know Where A Photography School Is From Vi To Ajah? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Attend A Photography/videography Institution by coolayou(m): 1:04pm On Oct 22, 2009
Please does any one knows any photography/videography/graphics school?

I want to register in this school urgently.

Thank you
Re: I Want To Attend A Photography/videography Institution by EfeFashe(m): 8:39pm On Nov 05, 2009
For your need, please visit www.creativelegendacademy.com

Efe Sidney Fashe
Re: I Want To Attend A Photography/videography Institution by gabak(m): 12:39pm On Nov 15, 2009
Attend this programs

Re: I Want To Attend A Photography/videography Institution by NSoul: 7:18pm On Nov 16, 2009
hi, is there an ibadan branch of that institute ?
Re: I Want To Attend A Photography/videography Institution by EfeFashe(m): 1:03pm On Nov 18, 2009
No. No Centre in Ibadan for now.
Re: I Want To Attend A Photography/videography Institution by coolayou(m): 6:17am On Nov 19, 2009
gabak:

Attend this programs

Gabak, wat is d duration of dis programme

pls update me urgently.

thnks
Re: I Want To Attend A Photography/videography Institution by gdi(m): 1:20am On Nov 21, 2009
visit www.boontips.com, this is a self study training guide and would help you get started in videography. From scratch you would be working on a TV promo project. also take advantage of the introductory low price.
Re: I Want To Attend A Photography/videography Institution by gdi(m): 3:43am On Nov 21, 2009
visit www.boontips.com, this is a self study training guide and would help you get started in videography. From scratch you would be working on a TV promo project. also take advantage of the introductory low price.
Re: I Want To Attend A Photography/videography Institution by shaiguy(m): 8:25am On Nov 28, 2009
Been busy interviewing a couple of top photographers in Nigeria and making them into a podcast series.
Learn from the best in Nigeria
The first 3 episodes and now available and online.
You can listen to them here and also download them in mp3 format for free.
The files are also available via one one of the largest podcast syndication portals on the web, Podcast Alley.

http://xsightn.com/wedding_photographer_nigeria/topics/xsightn-podcasts/

and

http://www.podcastalley.com/podcast_details.php?pod_id=88433
Re: I Want To Attend A Photography/videography Institution by opad(m): 6:18am On Dec 12, 2009
i need video tutorials on grapic/ video editing, affordable prices plssssssss.
Re: I Want To Attend A Photography/videography Institution by sylvelity: 7:44am On Dec 12, 2009
@opad
you can get the best tutorial on our forum website www.graphicspalace.com
register and be part of the online graphics tutorial

Thankx
Re: I Want To Attend A Photography/videography Institution by MyCAR1: 10:25am On Aug 04, 2011
Every Week In Nigeria
Millions Of Naira Exchange Hands As Service Fees And Salaries For People Who Know How To Record With The Video Camera And Edit Videos On Computers.

You Too Can Share Out Of These Millions By Becoming A Videographer Today.

Learn How To Handle A Video Camera And How To Edit Your Videos All By Yourself, In Just Three Weekends!

Learn How To Cover And Edit Weddings, Corporate Events, Tee-Vee News And Documentaries, Movies And So On.

Enrol Today By Getting A Form For Yourself From
Stephen Elegbede In Lagos Television (Ltv)
Abosede Adegboyega, Radio Lagos/Eko Fm.
Friday Ahaiba, National Troupe Of Nigeria, National Art Theatre, Iganmu Lagos

Training Holds Between August 20 And September 3, 2011.
Hurry, Limited Seats Available!

For Details, Please Call:
0818-9-65-65-70
080-66-025-150
Or Visit Www.Videotraining
Re: I Want To Attend A Photography/videography Institution by Denis08: 12:44am On Mar 11, 2021
Thank god now you don't need to attend any school to become a good videographer/photographer/retoucher. You can just go and study everything online, for example, blogs, youtube videos, and so on. So if you need some help check https://movavi.io/ blog.

(1) (Reply)

Comic Art, Logos and Branding / I Need A Business Makeover.... �� / This Are Some Of My Photoshop Work. Post Yours Here Too For Us To See

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.