Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Does Anyone Know Where A Photography School Is From Vi To Ajah? - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Does Anyone Know Where A Photography School Is From Vi To Ajah? (1604 Views)

I Need A Photography Teacher. / I Need A Photography And An Editing Firm In Ado-ekiti Or Lagos / I Want To Attend A Photography/videography Institution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Anyone Know Where A Photography School Is From Vi To Ajah? by oseenice: 1:55pm On Nov 23, 2009
Hello,
my name is Adams Osilama, I am very much in need of your assistance in helping sugest a place where i can study professional digital photography as a cours.

Any sugestions are welcome, thank you

Adams.
Re: Does Anyone Know Where A Photography School Is From Vi To Ajah? by latch(m): 6:37am On Dec 27, 2009
online , everything you need and more can be found free online. You really dont need to pay anyone for it , if you need help, let me know
Re: Does Anyone Know Where A Photography School Is From Vi To Ajah? by chopmonee: 6:14pm On Jan 17, 2010
Hello Latch

You are right with what your comment, this is information age and anything you want can be found online for free,

but lack of information is the root of all this wahala, thanks for your willingness to lend a helping hand in time of need.

I need to know how to edict with premier pro, link online a course or e book for free
Re: Does Anyone Know Where A Photography School Is From Vi To Ajah? by chopmonee: 6:15pm On Jan 17, 2010
Hello Latch

You are right with what your comment, this is information age and anything you want can be found online for free,

but lack of information is the root of all this wahala, thanks for your willingness to lend a helping hand in time of need.

I need to know how to edict with premier pro, link online a course or e book for free
Re: Does Anyone Know Where A Photography School Is From Vi To Ajah? by CHARLOE(m): 9:34pm On Feb 04, 2010
Learn digital photography from d masters ! DIGIPIX STAUDIO. Pls see advert below:

(1) (Reply)

Another Flyer Design / Apple Final Cut Studio 2.1 For A Giveaway Price / Employment In A State Of The Art Digilab And Pro-photographic Studio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.