Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,127 members, 7,835,794 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

3million Budget For Wedding Enough :-\ - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / 3million Budget For Wedding Enough :-\ (3424 Views)

Planning Your Wedding With Low Budget for Decor- Check In / Strictly Wedding Packages By Event Planners For Wedding Couples / The Minimum Budget For A Wedding With 400 Possible Guests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3million Budget For Wedding Enough :-\ by Sassejoli: 10:00pm On Oct 17, 2016
I am coming back from the states and my fiancé and I are planning a wedding for next year. Our budget is 3 million for both traditional and white wedding and that does not include the wedding planner which I am paying for. Now my question is, will this be enough for about 300 guests knowing how hard the economy is right now. The intro is in December and that is costing me over 200,000 naira. I was trying to get a well known and trusted photo and videographer for our engagement shoot and for the intro and this guy is giving us a bill of 150,000 naira undecided shocked nah wahh ohh. So with all this I am not sure if we should save up more money cry
Re: 3million Budget For Wedding Enough :-\ by jopretty(f): 10:07pm On Oct 17, 2016
That money will be enough to give you a classy wedding and change will remain sef. All you need do is plan well and involve not-too-known persons to handle your event, you'll be shocked they'll give you the best than those who have stayed long in the act.
I wish you all the best!

1 Like

Re: 3million Budget For Wedding Enough :-\ by Nobody: 10:20pm On Oct 17, 2016
Sassejoli:
I am coming back from the states and my fiancé and I are planning a wedding for next year. Our budget is 3 million for both traditional and white wedding and that does not include the wedding planner which I am paying for. Now my question is, will this be enough for about 300 guests knowing how hard the economy is right now. The intro is in December and that is costing me over 200,000 naira. I was trying to get a well known and trusted photo and videographer for our engagement shoot and for the intro and this guy is giving us a bill of 150,000 naira undecided shocked nah wahh ohh. So with all this I am not sure if we should save up more money cry

Madam,the 3million naira too much...I have seen cheaper and beautiful weddings that cost less..Please I have beautifully handcrafted soaps for souvenirs(smells yummy)..
Re: 3million Budget For Wedding Enough :-\ by Nobody: 10:25pm On Oct 17, 2016
Sassejoli:

Most importantly, where is the event taking place?? 150k is too pricey, problem is that Everybody wants George Okoro photography or Ty Bello,there are a thousand good photographers out there...Instead of wedding planners that will charge you to much,why not tell someone to help you look out for various wedding vendors on Instagram especially!! Congratulations between.
Re: 3million Budget For Wedding Enough :-\ by fendorf(m): 8:42am On Oct 18, 2016
More than enough
Re: 3million Budget For Wedding Enough :-\ by Midekin(m): 5:52pm On Oct 18, 2016
Why stress yourself, with 3M I can plan your dream wedding for u and u will still hve money to buy tickets to fly back abroad. Wedding vendors are nt as expensive as people thought, its a competitive market and price is wat makes d difference.......try perfect budget planner.

Re: 3million Budget For Wedding Enough :-\ by Sassejoli: 6:41pm On Oct 18, 2016
Jadeite:

Most importantly, where is the event taking place?? 150k is too pricey, problem is that Everybody wants George Okoro photography or Ty Bello,there are a thousand good photographers out there...Instead of wedding planners that will charge you to much,why not tell someone to help you look out for various wedding vendors on Instagram especially!! Congratulations between.

Thank you and you are right. It is going to be in Edo State
Re: 3million Budget For Wedding Enough :-\ by Nobody: 6:53pm On Oct 18, 2016
[quote author=Sassejoli post=50313202]

You are welcome ! I am based in Delta State,very close and I can be of help!

1 Like

Re: 3million Budget For Wedding Enough :-\ by Sassejoli: 6:55pm On Oct 18, 2016
Midekin:
Why stress yourself, with 3M I can plan your dream wedding for u and u will still hve money to buy tickets to fly back abroad. Wedding vendors are nt as expensive as people thought, its a competitive market and price is wat makes d difference.......try perfect budget planner.

Can you handle a wedding in Edo State? Most of the event hall you posted are in Lagos and do you have an IG page I can take a look at before we talk?
Re: 3million Budget For Wedding Enough :-\ by LaHeiress(f): 6:36am On Dec 31, 2016
Hello, we are wedding planners. And we are affordable too. You can check out our social media pages.

IG: @laheiress
Facebook: www.facebook.com/laheiress hospitality services
www.justbudgetweddings.com

We would love to be a part of your big day.

1 Like

Re: 3million Budget For Wedding Enough :-\ by LaHeiress(f): 6:40am On Dec 31, 2016
You can also add us up on whatsApp for further enquiries.

Re: 3million Budget For Wedding Enough :-\ by Nobody: 5:00pm On Feb 08, 2017
Sassejoli:

Hello, have you got a decorator yet?

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander Needs Ideas On Organising Children Xmas Party / Boon Vans Rental And Delivery Service(Lagos) / Miss Nigeria, Unoaku Anyadike Dazzles At The Miss Universe Swimsuit Competition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.