Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,140 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Honda Goldwing Three Wheeler Bike Spotted In Lagos - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Honda Goldwing Three Wheeler Bike Spotted In Lagos (40583 Views)

Unbelievable Tokunbo Cars Spotted In Lagos (Shocking Photos) / Watch: Chinese Man Carried A Car With His Three-wheeler On A Busy Road / Check Out This New Yamaha Three-wheeler Beast Of A Machine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Honda Goldwing Three Wheeler Bike Spotted In Lagos by loadedvibes: 1:16pm On Oct 18, 2016
Executive Keke
Re: Honda Goldwing Three Wheeler Bike Spotted In Lagos by shamecurls(m): 1:17pm On Oct 18, 2016
If its not in Lagos, It cant be anywhere else in Nigeria

....And some poverty stricken couples re busy selling there wedding rings
Re: Honda Goldwing Three Wheeler Bike Spotted In Lagos by Danfuster(m): 1:19pm On Oct 18, 2016
achieverme:
Other than improved stability, it is not better than any conventional/power bike.

Improved stability... Yes, cornering and maneuvering... Highly compromised or probably I'm missing something here
Re: Honda Goldwing Three Wheeler Bike Spotted In Lagos by lordkhalifa(m): 1:20pm On Oct 18, 2016
day rape
Re: Honda Goldwing Three Wheeler Bike Spotted In Lagos by nothingspoil70: 1:26pm On Oct 18, 2016
Waste of money. Rain go beat you sun go hammer you dust self go finish everything

1 Like

Re: Honda Goldwing Three Wheeler Bike Spotted In Lagos by chyima(f): 1:57pm On Oct 18, 2016
When it rains suddenly, how does the owner park this,cos I still Don t get it .
If it rains he look for shelter for both him self and the bike,unless that lether seat am seeing up there soaks up
Re: Honda Goldwing Three Wheeler Bike Spotted In Lagos by toocoded: 2:00pm On Oct 18, 2016
Cool bike....me likey
Re: Honda Goldwing Three Wheeler Bike Spotted In Lagos by Nobody: 2:01pm On Oct 18, 2016
[size=15pt] shitta!!! [/size]
Re: Honda Goldwing Three Wheeler Bike Spotted In Lagos by oxygen004: 2:05pm On Oct 18, 2016
Self contain
Re: Honda Goldwing Three Wheeler Bike Spotted In Lagos by tiswell(m): 3:48pm On Oct 18, 2016
sisisioge:
This looks nice grin grin but I don't want to start worrying my pretty head about the price. It is so lovely...having three wheels is all the balanced encouragement I need to hop on the bike.

hop on which bike...in your dreams abisad
Re: Honda Goldwing Three Wheeler Bike Spotted In Lagos by Earth2Metahuman: 3:55pm On Oct 18, 2016
What is special about the headless keke napep undecided
Re: Honda Goldwing Three Wheeler Bike Spotted In Lagos by legacyint: 3:57pm On Oct 18, 2016
Does it have an air conditioner if not am not interested.
Re: Honda Goldwing Three Wheeler Bike Spotted In Lagos by sisisioge: 4:03pm On Oct 18, 2016
tiswell:
hop on which bike...in your dreams abisad

Na your own dream dey mediocre... Leave mine alone. Thanks dude.
Re: Honda Goldwing Three Wheeler Bike Spotted In Lagos by tiswell(m): 4:08pm On Oct 18, 2016
sisisioge:

Na your own dream dey mediocre... Leave mine alone. Thanks dude.
Happy dreamingsad
Re: Honda Goldwing Three Wheeler Bike Spotted In Lagos by Spidermon: 4:11pm On Oct 18, 2016
Sun and rain would still beat you no matter how much you love-vendor it.

I would rather buy a Nissan Micra than this shitt.
Re: Honda Goldwing Three Wheeler Bike Spotted In Lagos by RillJ(m): 4:22pm On Oct 18, 2016
She na the Okada be this?
Re: Honda Goldwing Three Wheeler Bike Spotted In Lagos by hefelove(m): 4:58pm On Oct 18, 2016
Na adeniran ogunsanya for shitta side b dis na, na wizkid hood b dis o
Re: Honda Goldwing Three Wheeler Bike Spotted In Lagos by ezzylee(m): 5:05pm On Oct 18, 2016
shamecurls:
If its not in Lagos, It cant be anywhere else in Nigeria

....And some poverty stricken couples re busy selling there wedding rings

People in other parts of Nigeria own this type of bike
Re: Honda Goldwing Three Wheeler Bike Spotted In Lagos by naptu2: 5:07pm On Oct 18, 2016
The Honda Goldwing is not a car and it's not a sports bike. It's a touring motorcycle.

This means that it's primarily designed for long journeys. So it's got a bigger fuel tank, bigger back rest, bigger load space than sports bikes and most other motorcycles and it's also got audio systems (radio, CD, MP3, etc).

This is why I used to wonder whether the top three members of the Nigerian regime in the '80s and early '90s (Babangida, Aikhomu and Bali) considered fleeing across state borders if they were attacked, because they were the only ones whose outriders rode Goldwings. Other outriders rode sport bikes or police motorcycles.

1 Like

Re: Honda Goldwing Three Wheeler Bike Spotted In Lagos by ezzylee(m): 5:10pm On Oct 18, 2016
Anyways, I'm not a fan of touring bikes. I'll go for a power/sports bike anytime any day.
Re: Honda Goldwing Three Wheeler Bike Spotted In Lagos by naptu2: 5:42pm On Oct 18, 2016
1990s 2 wheels black Honda Goldwing. Although this is a 1998 bike, the bikes that Nigerian government outriders rode in the late 1980s and early '90s looked like this.

There was a day (c1990) that I was stuck in traffic on Awolowo Road. A girl wanted to cross the road, but she was scared. I was getting frustrated because she was standing in front of the car and I didn't want another car to block me when the car ahead of me moved.

Then something spooked her and she suddenly dashed across the road. Immediately after she crossed, something black flew past the car. It was so fast that I only saw something black flash by. It was only after it had gone that I heard its siren. Then, a short time later, a second Goldwing went past. That's when I realised that the flash of black was a Goldwing.
Re: Honda Goldwing Three Wheeler Bike Spotted In Lagos by adetonaz(m): 6:36pm On Oct 18, 2016
It looks really cool. But at the end of day rain'll start and volkswagen beetle owners go become boss over the owner of Honda gold wing. Just saying
Re: Honda Goldwing Three Wheeler Bike Spotted In Lagos by Ofemmanu1: 6:51pm On Oct 18, 2016
A 2016 model Keke has two cylinders with 199cc compared to a 2005 Goldwing's 6cyl &1800cc.
Why did Honda stopped?!
The future is here.
Re: Honda Goldwing Three Wheeler Bike Spotted In Lagos by naptu2: 9:40pm On Oct 18, 2016
2012 Honda Gold Wing GL1800 motorcycle.

With electrically assisted reverse gear, cruise control, windshield wiper, a six-speaker audio system with MP3 and iPod connectivity, lugage space, adjustable windscreen, anti-lock braking, satellite navigation and radio, a seatback for pillion rider, and an optional airbag.

Re: Honda Goldwing Three Wheeler Bike Spotted In Lagos by scarr: 10:12pm On Oct 18, 2016
AutoJoshNG:
The Honda Goldwing has also appeared in various movies like Police Academy 6, Spartan, Déjà Vu and Robocop 3.

https://autojosh.com/honda-goldwing-three-wheeler-bike/

You do know there is no movie called Spartan. And if you were referring to the movie 300, that movie was shot to capture an event way before the first automobile was built.

Bottom line.

*Modified
My oversabi is too much
Re: Honda Goldwing Three Wheeler Bike Spotted In Lagos by Trexnemesis(m): 10:56pm On Oct 18, 2016
What is the price? I will get one.
Re: Honda Goldwing Three Wheeler Bike Spotted In Lagos by Legend87(m): 10:58pm On Oct 18, 2016
AutoJoshNG:
Honda Goldwing three wheeler bike spotted in Lagos. I am sure someone will say this guy must be the Nigerian Terminator.

The Goldwing was first introduced in 1974 but this particular one seems to be the 2006 model GL1800. It has a 1832 cc, six-cylinder fuel injection engine which produces 118 horsepower. This is an amazing bike as it offers comfort, increased safety and adequate storage space. Therefore, several owners like to use it for long distance ride.

With a fuel tank capacity of 6.6 gallons (25 Litres), its fuel consumption is 55 miles per gallon on the highway and 40 miles per gallon in the city. It also comes with a radio and CD player as well as an MP3 port.

Some of theses bikes come with an airbag while some other come with GPS navigation. It can pass for a mini 2 seater car with all these feature.

The Honda Goldwing has also appeared in various movies like Police Academy 6, Spartan, Déjà Vu and Robocop 3.

After all said and done, the only funny thing about this bike is the look of the rear.

Do we have any bike lover in the house? Tell us what you think about the Goldwing.

https://autojosh.com/honda-goldwing-three-wheeler-bike/

The HGW is a multi purpose bike... A friend in Holland bought hers for €50,000 euros.
Very expensive.
Re: Honda Goldwing Three Wheeler Bike Spotted In Lagos by Ebisinclair: 12:11am On Oct 19, 2016
wow! Dis is lovely, and I need 2 get one.
Re: Honda Goldwing Three Wheeler Bike Spotted In Lagos by FergieRaww(m): 1:51am On Oct 19, 2016
Abeg the Okada get umbrella? abi the CD, Mp3 etc lah rainproof im be
Re: Honda Goldwing Three Wheeler Bike Spotted In Lagos by naptu2: 4:27am On Oct 19, 2016
scarr:

You do know there is no movie called Spartan. And if you were referring to the movie 300, that movie was shot to capture an event way before the first automobile was built.

Bottom line.

Educate your self properly and stop copy and paste. You are contributing to the stupidity of people.

Spartan (2004 movie starring Val Kilmer)

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spartan_(film)

http://m.imdb.com/title/tt0360009/

Spartan is a 2004 American political thriller film written and directed by David Mamet. It features Val Kilmer, Derek Luke, Tia Texada, Ed O'Neill, William H. Macy, and Kristen Bell. It was released in the United States and Canada on 12 March 2004

1984 Honda Gold Wing GL 1200 Aspencade in Spartan (2004 movie)
http://www.imcdb.org/vehicle_112301-Honda-Gold-Wing-GL-1200-1984.html
Re: Honda Goldwing Three Wheeler Bike Spotted In Lagos by scarr: 6:13am On Oct 19, 2016
naptu2:

Spartan (2004 movie starring Val Kilmer)
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spartan_(film)
http://m.imdb.com/title/tt0360009/

1984 Honda Gold Wing GL 1200 Aspencade in Spartan (2004 movie) http://www.imcdb.org/vehicle_112301-Honda-Gold-Wing-GL-1200-1984.html
Lol busted. smiley
*Picks race before op comes for me. Op no vex abeg

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Innoson Release Another SUV Model (photos) / Has Any One Actually Seen This? / Burning Vehicle Along Lagos-ibadan Express Causes Traffic (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.