Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,823 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Help. Am Totally Confused Now, I Needs Your Advice - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Help. Am Totally Confused Now, I Needs Your Advice (1845 Views)

Sex Addiction And How To Be Totally Free From It / How To Totally Overcome Spirit Wife & Husband. / 2 Zimbabwean Female "Witches" Caught Red-handed Totally Unclad (Video) (2) (3) (4)

Help. Am Totally Confused Now, I Needs Your Advice by Genesis2000(m): 11:09pm On Oct 17, 2016
Hmmm infact i don't even know where to start.

This is my story.

We were 18 in numbers that had an ordination in a local church where i used to worship before.

Some of us were ordained as pastors, Deacon/deoconeess and evangelist. But i was ordained as an evangelist after waiting opon the Lord.
There after i went to a bible school at yaba where i sat for a certificate course under the approval of my senior pastor/G.o

i was there till i have an issue with the church/pastor that warranted me leaving the church. Though before i left, the church have started planning to give me a branch to take care of.

Since then i have been going from one churches to the other, but since i needed to start all over from the foundational class, hmmm the whole stuff makes no meaning to me atall , then i quit going to church. It is like a graduate who were ask to start all over again from kindergarten. Lets be sincere to ourselves it is not really easy, not that am proud but am finding it very difficult to cope under that condition.

I could remember the last place i go to. We were on the lesson two which is spiritual birth. The lady notice that my mind is not there any longer, she ask a question i was just looking at her like dundu united. She was very very surprise.

Although one man of God invited me to his church and advised me to work with him, but after my ministration that very day God showed me a revelation concerning the foundation of that church, which is not palatable atall.
Then i stop going to church finally.

It is up to a year now i stop going to church, until i started to pray again for Gods direction.

There was a time i even felt of being on my own, but you know it is not really easy, so many things are involve in it financially and otherwise.

I even approached a pastor so that we can start up something together though he is now an apostle, but unfortunately he has been hooked up to a particular church where he is very very relevant.

One thing about me is that i don't introduce myself to anyone whenever i visited any church, i will just go strait and join their congregation. Am a member of Pfn and uptil now they used to sends me an invitation/sms whenever they wanted to have their meeting.

But i stop attending their meeting since i begin to have issues with my former church, i do nolonger have rest in my spirit any longer so that's why i also quit going their.

Am an old member of nairand but i decided to create this signature few months ago just for one or two reasons.

Finally, will i say God have answered my prayer or what, when i discovered a good church where i could worship, and where my spirit accepted but it was a big church but i did not have any choice since i have never been to church closed to a year, even the other times i goes to church it was just a mere visit.

Still the same process i stood up as the first timer, welcomed and the next thing they gave me a decision card. Even doing the pastors ministration i intentionally came out for those who will give their live to Christ, after we were prayed for they handed over us to a teacher who latter commence a foundational/baptismal class with us. Well since am desperate to serve God, i did not bother about the whole thing. Even they have also asked me if their is any help they could render to me. But i have never give them any reply concerning it. All of us know their is a recession in the country now. But i still hold my peace.

Am sure even if i stays their for next five years am not sure if i will be given an opportunity even to collect an ordinary offering Lol. Well if it is how God want it glory be to him.

Now this is where my confusion started.

Just last week a pastor who also left one of this mega church for one or two reasons, in of the eastern state, though the head quarter is in lagos, visited my wife and told her that he have started a ministry and have only worship about two Sundays their, that he needed a serious person that can walk with him.

My dear nairalnders, i have once prayed for this kind of opportunity before for years, but it didn't surfaced, why is it now that i have found a new church and my heart accepted the church. But i need a church where i will be relevant to my calling And do what God want me to do.

I really need your advice on what to do. I don't even know how to direct my prayers now. Infact am totally confused. I need any spirit filled person who can attend to me urgently thank you.

Would appreciate it if this can be move to the front page. God bless you all.

Pls forgive me for the poor write up and the grammatical errors.
Re: Help. Am Totally Confused Now, I Needs Your Advice by Nobody: 11:19pm On Oct 17, 2016
Just follow yhur hrt..... N pray over it.... Yhu neva can tell which one is going to be a breakthrough 4 yhur lyf... I pray God guide yhu in yhur decision making
Re: Help. Am Totally Confused Now, I Needs Your Advice by analice107: 11:20pm On Oct 17, 2016
lol. you are very funny. So you need Gods direction but when an issue came up you brought it to Nairaland?
Nairalanders Oya, tell this man here what to do, since his God is dead.

Re: Help. Am Totally Confused Now, I Needs Your Advice by Ranchhoddas: 11:29pm On Oct 17, 2016
analice107:
lol. you are very funny. So you need Gods direction but when an issue came up you brought it to Nairaland?
Nairalanders Oya, tell this man here what to do, since his God is dead.
Lol. This is exactly what came to my mind. He's even asking for it to be taken to front page. Very funny guy.
Re: Help. Am Totally Confused Now, I Needs Your Advice by Genesis2000(m): 11:31pm On Oct 17, 2016
Sharming95:
Just follow yhur hrt..... N pray over it.... Yhu neva can tell which one is going to be a breakthrough 4 yhur lyf... I pray God guide yhu in yhur decision making

Amen. Thank you. Pls i also need your prayers.
Re: Help. Am Totally Confused Now, I Needs Your Advice by koolJ1(f): 11:38pm On Oct 17, 2016
Since you're more about the offering you'll grow fat on, go where the big money is...the money will placate your troubled heart

Re: Help. Am Totally Confused Now, I Needs Your Advice by analice107: 11:42pm On Oct 17, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Lol. This is exactly what came to my mind. He's even asking for it to be taken to front page. Very funny guy.
And he said he has been ordained before. General overseers who called themselves into ministry are the problem the church has today. People who call themselves Christians know nothing about Christ.

A man who works for Christ is asking direction from Men on what to do with something that concerns Christ.

And he even said he was ordained before he went for Bible school. Funny enough, his mind is to lead, not to serve.

Lord Jesus see your Church oo. You gave your life for this Church, See what men are turning it to.

Jesus said "Feed my sheep", today instead of feeding the sheep they are looking for ways to steal from the sheep and even kill the sheep.

The way this man sounds, does he sound like someone who has a heart for the sheep? A shepherd's first priority is the sheep not the position.

Re: Help. Am Totally Confused Now, I Needs Your Advice by analice107: 11:43pm On Oct 17, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
I pmed you. pls reply
Re: Help. Am Totally Confused Now, I Needs Your Advice by Genesis2000(m): 11:44pm On Oct 17, 2016
Ranchhoddas:

Hmm well you will not understand.

I knows their are spirit filled persons on nairaland that's why i brought it up here. It was not actually ment for everybody. Like i said earlier you will not understand what am going through. I knows analice107 but she did not know me. My God is not dead, the bible says iron shapeneth iron.

Their are spiritfilled persons on nairaland, you did not know them but i knows them. Henceforth i will be selective on my response thank you.
Re: Help. Am Totally Confused Now, I Needs Your Advice by Ranchhoddas: 11:44pm On Oct 17, 2016
analice107:

And he said he has been ordained before. General overseers who called themselves into ministry are the problem the church has today. People who call themselves Christians know nothing about Christ.

A man who works for Christ is asking direction from Men on what to do with something that concerns Christ.

And he even said he was ordained before he went for Bible school. Funny enough, his mind is to lead, not to serve.

Lord Jesus see your Church oo. You gave your life for this Church, See what men are turning it to.

Jesus said "Feed my sheep", today instead of feeding the sheep they are looking for ways to steal from the sheep and even kill the sheep.

The way this man sounds, does he sound like someone who has a heart for the sheep? A shepherd's first priority is the sheep not the position.
There was a part he talked about not receiving offering... The atheists are coming!!!
Re: Help. Am Totally Confused Now, I Needs Your Advice by analice107: 11:46pm On Oct 17, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
There was a part he talked about not receiving offering... The atheists are coming!!!
Hahahahahaha. He shd run for cover. Am out of hear.
Re: Help. Am Totally Confused Now, I Needs Your Advice by analice107: 11:47pm On Oct 17, 2016
Genesis2000:

Hmm well you will not understand.

I knows their are spirit filled persons on nairaland that's why i brought it up here. It was not actually ment for everybody. Like i said earlier you will not understand what am going through. I knows analice107 but she did not know me. My God is not dead, the bible says iron shapeneth iron.

Their are spiritfilled persons on nairaland, you did not know them but i knows them. Henceforth i will be selective on my response thank you.
Okpari.
Re: Help. Am Totally Confused Now, I Needs Your Advice by EyeHateGod: 11:51pm On Oct 17, 2016
analice107:
Hahahahahaha. He shd run for cover. Am out of hear.
Anas is ur real name Hannah?
Re: Help. Am Totally Confused Now, I Needs Your Advice by busterr(m): 12:08am On Oct 18, 2016
al i can see is church this church that. you are obviously crazy

Re: Help. Am Totally Confused Now, I Needs Your Advice by datyrone(m): 12:21am On Oct 18, 2016
i sniff winners ish....bros you v been confused a long time ago....dis buhari regime just made it worse.
my advice is dat you remain calm,dnt be too anxious and let ur spirituality guide you
Re: Help. Am Totally Confused Now, I Needs Your Advice by samuelson06(m): 12:30am On Oct 18, 2016
Young man, you have been deceiving yourself and you are still deceiving yourself and if you are not careful you'll keep deceiving yourself for a long time and on that day Jesus would deny you. I don't know what you mean by calling here. You are just corrupting Christianity in the name of trying to worship God. So finally a "pastor" from the East left his church due to one or two reasons and open his own church and he is inviting you to come and work with him and you are feeling this is an opportunity to answer your "calling" because you'll be able to "preach" here or control the offering? You just listen to yourself! Trust me, your problem is poverty. You don't have any calling. Your ordination was mere religious practice. Ordination to preach or act as a Pastor is different from having a calling from God. Don't be deceived my brother. There can never be manifestation of God's power in churches whose pastors got "called" through ordination by men. God raise His real servants on His own and not through men's ordination. I see you running a spiritual church in the near future if you continue with this madness because you are confused. The best I can recommend for you at this time is deliverance. After proper deliverance you'll come back to your senses. Right now you are unpredictable. I can help you further if you want me to. I'm sorry for talking to you this way. Your spiritual life needs overhauling and that's what deliverance would do for you.

Re: Help. Am Totally Confused Now, I Needs Your Advice by Genesis2000(m): 12:48am On Oct 18, 2016
Am not actually here for an aquement. Even though it come i will refuse to do it.

Someone said im desperately for money. Well God knows individual heart. The last pastor that invited me, who wanted me to assist him is a big man of God, he has a big church, infact he wanted me to be his second person, he has ministers working under him, even most of them frowned at it, it looks as if i was trying to over shadow them, but the pastor never give a damn about them. I met him in one of our ministers meeting.
He wanted to work with him, even his member like me when they saw my ministration.

But what God opened my eyes to see concerning the foundation of his church baffled me alots. So i resorted by leaving. He called my phone several time i did not picked his calls neither did i tell him why i left, infact i don't even know what am going to tell him.

If my motive were money i wouldn't have left such a place.

We should always guilde our tongues so that we might not sin against God.

And here for prayers and counselling. I have not been able to put my self together. I knows that there are few of you here that will understand what am saying.

The bible says the righteous shall fall seven times and shall rise up again but the wicked shall fall into a mischief.proverbs 24:16.
Re: Help. Am Totally Confused Now, I Needs Your Advice by analice107: 12:55am On Oct 18, 2016
EyeHateGod:
Anas is ur real name Hannah?
No. Not even close.
Re: Help. Am Totally Confused Now, I Needs Your Advice by SirShifty: 1:11am On Oct 18, 2016
I am waiting for when devout religious belief is classed as a mental illness. He has been praying, fasting and waiting on God, yet he feels the need to ask our advice. Seems like cognitive dissonance, he knows God won't answer him that is why he is asking for advice. Now let's say it works out well for him, he will still go ahead and thank the God that never gave him an answer nor will ever.

Re: Help. Am Totally Confused Now, I Needs Your Advice by SisterMe(f): 1:19am On Oct 18, 2016
Dear Genesis2000, you seriously need to start your christian journey completely afresh because, you are not born again. Repent and be baptised in the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ for the remission of your sins and you shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost. When you receive Him, the Holy Ghost, that's when you will be born again. Then you will not come online here to ask the kind of question you are asking now. God bless
Re: Help. Am Totally Confused Now, I Needs Your Advice by EyeHateGod: 2:09am On Oct 18, 2016
analice107:

No. Not even close.
HMM (Ana)s (Ana)lice
Re: Help. Am Totally Confused Now, I Needs Your Advice by Nobody: 4:21am On Oct 18, 2016
Sadly this is the reality in today's church. The last church I was a member of was a new one. And I noted that immediately it was established, academically qualified pastors and evangelists started bringing actual CVs to the pastors.

Others just came, some still in school and there was an unholy atmosphere of subtle struggles to endear themselves to the pastor, so that they could be made this or that leader. It was like an office environment with insecure people gossiping and trying to undermine each other with false accusations, false prophecies etc. The hustle is real even in churches I tell you.

Op it's good you are not doing that. But why would being taught the basics bother you? May be you failed that test. Nothing about God's word is too basic for my attention, my opinion.

Lastly, you want to preach I presume. Why does it matter where it happens. Go preach, if you are not accepted, move on. If the church turns out to be a joke, you have done your part, preach the truth. And aren't evangelists meant to be going out seeking lost souls as opposed to being stationery in churches??
Re: Help. Am Totally Confused Now, I Needs Your Advice by shadeyinka(m): 4:35am On Oct 18, 2016
@genesis2000

I almost didn't want to comment on your post but I could see some sincerity howbeit misguided.

1. Your concept of "Call" is very wrong.
You believe you have been called as an Evangelist AND you wish to serve "prominently" in a church.

Implication: you want recognition

2. An evangelist is an "out-church" person. He doesn't stay in a church to minister. He goes out, wins souls, directs the souls to a living church where a church is near or sets up a church and invite a pastor to take over while he moves on to other fields.

3. For now, forget about Leading. Serve as a believer in a ny church of your choice. In the course of serving, God will direct you.

4. Get a Job if you don't have one. An evangelist does not depend on converts offerings and tithes.

Re: Help. Am Totally Confused Now, I Needs Your Advice by DeSepiero(m): 5:41am On Oct 18, 2016
EyeHateGod:

HMM (Ana)s (Ana)lice

Anal (ice) grin
Re: Help. Am Totally Confused Now, I Needs Your Advice by hopefulLandlord: 5:57am On Oct 18, 2016
EyeHateGod:
HMM (Ana)s (Ana)lice
DeSepiero:
Anal (ice) grin
ANAStasia
Re: Help. Am Totally Confused Now, I Needs Your Advice by Genesis2000(m): 6:50am On Oct 18, 2016
Re: Help. Am Totally Confused Now, I Needs Your Advice by raphieMontella: 7:30am On Oct 18, 2016
analice107:
No. Not even close.
so its anastasia... Hmm
Re: Help. Am Totally Confused Now, I Needs Your Advice by Genesis2000(m): 9:31am On Oct 18, 2016
All i needs here is an advice and not judgment and insult.

If you re not a bornagain pls do me a favour, keep off from this thread. Thank you.
Re: Help. Am Totally Confused Now, I Needs Your Advice by EyeHateGod: 9:38am On Oct 18, 2016
raphieMontella:
so its anastasia... Hmm
for 9ja here who day give pikin that kind name
Re: Help. Am Totally Confused Now, I Needs Your Advice by SisterMe(f): 9:40am On Oct 18, 2016
Haba dearie, did I not give you good advice? My dear seriously, it is not an insult. I am telling you what I discern from your words. You need a closer walk with God by getting truly born of the Spirit. When you are born of the Spirit, you will marvel that you ever asked such a question.

Genesis2000:
All i needs here is an advice and not judgment and insult.

If you re not a bornagain pls do me a favour, keep off from this thread. Thank you.

Re: Help. Am Totally Confused Now, I Needs Your Advice by Genesis2000(m): 9:42am On Oct 18, 2016
shadeyinka:
@genesis2000

I almost didn't want to comment on your post but I could see some sincerity howbeit misguided.

1. Your concept of "Call" is very wrong.
You believe you have been called as an Evangelist AND you wish to serve "prominently" in a church.

Implication: you want recognition

2. An evangelist is an "out-church" person. He doesn't stay in a church to minister. He goes out, wins souls, directs the souls to a living church where a church is near or sets up a church and invite a pastor to take over while he moves on to other fields.

3. For now, forget about Leading. Serve as a believer in a ny church of your choice. In the course of serving, God will direct you.

4. Get a Job if you don't have one. An evangelist does not depend on converts offerings and tithes.

An evangelist does not minister in a church. Hmmm.

Am working currently. Im not unemployed.

You said i need recognition. Hmmm. That's what am saying people judge differently.

Anyway thanks for reading.
Re: Help. Am Totally Confused Now, I Needs Your Advice by Genesis2000(m): 10:05am On Oct 18, 2016
SisterMe:
Haba dearie, did I not give you good advice? My dear seriously, it is not an insult. I am telling you what I discern from your words. You need a closer walk with God by getting truly born of the Spirit. When you are born of the Spirit, you will marvel that you ever asked such a question.

Am sorry I don't know I was quoting directly. I was just passing a massage to the house.

How ever you mean a man born of the spirit can not fall?

Nevertheless my topic have said it all. What else do you expect when a man said he is totally comfused?

I hereby call on Everyone on Earth to be at Alert!!! / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome’s Daughter’s Engagement & Wedding Confirmed! / Without obedience to Yahushua/Ten Commandments; no hope of eternal life.

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69