Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

How To Totally Overcome Spirit Wife & Husband. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Totally Overcome Spirit Wife & Husband. (46342 Views)

In-between A Spirit Wife And A Witch!! / The Truth About Spiritual Wife & Husband According To The Bible / 2 Zimbabwean Female "Witches" Caught Red-handed Totally Unclad (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Totally Overcome Spirit Wife & Husband. by isidiwent: 9:19am On Jul 23, 2017
Overcoming spirit spouses is a very tedious task, but Jesus has given us major power to conquer this powerless marine demons...

The three ways in which spirit spouse project is through ancenstral covenant with idols, through sexual immorality and through projection or astral projection of occultic men into someone's dream world, to have sex and steal virtues.

Spirit spouse hinder marriage, breakthrough, progress, relationship & childbirth.

How to deal with these:

1) Repent and confess your sins to Jesus Christ.

2) Do 14 days fast from 12:00 am to 6:pm, reading & meditating on 21 chapters of the bible each day of that 14 days.. I recommend you start from the book of matthew.

Why did I say read 21 chapters each day? Verify in Psalm 119:130 "The entrance of the word giveth Light", and since spirit spouse is darkness, darkness cannot comprehend the light that comes into you through thorough meditating of God's word. John 1:5

3) In the first 7 days of the fast, cast out the spirit spouse and break all covenants by praying two hours each day of that 7 days with only this prayer point for two hours each day... prayer point: "Lord Jesus my Husband, I break every marriage or demonic covenant with the spirit spouse in Jesus name, I cast it out from my life forever and command it not to return back in Jesus name , and i recover my blessings and virtues in Jesus name. Amen.

4) In the next 7 days, praise God thoroughly with boldness & finish reading your Bible... Don't mind any childish attack you encounter.

The spirit spouse will disappear forever when you are done. I tell you forever!! I tell you forever..

Pls don't go back to sexual sins again, just marry & follow Jesus.

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Totally Overcome Spirit Wife & Husband. by zionmade(m): 9:27am On Jul 23, 2017
my brother spirit husband and wife, all those things don't exist. they are fetters used by the devil to bound Christians in fear. The devil is so powerless beyond our imagination. He becomes only powerful in the midst of fear.Just like the fish can't survive without water, the devil can't survive in the life of a Christian without fear.
So stop all these demonic preachings of spiritual husband and wife, anybody who as a Christian has his focus on God and God alone won't see shadows cast by the devil

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Totally Overcome Spirit Wife & Husband. by Nobody: 9:34am On Jul 23, 2017
Another gullible christain

5 Likes

Re: How To Totally Overcome Spirit Wife & Husband. by isidiwent: 10:40am On Jul 23, 2017
No pray make bad thing do you @ zionmade

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Totally Overcome Spirit Wife & Husband. by Nobody: 10:49am On Jul 23, 2017
I think spirit wives and husband's refers to the rate of unemployment, joblessness, poverty, economy downturn, corruption among others that trails and threatens the existence of our beloved country. Imagine a 30 year old graduate with a job of 30k and that's even if he has a job sef, how can he then be thinking of getting married, and the supposed spouse will be moving from pillar to post binding and casting demons.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Totally Overcome Spirit Wife & Husband. by zionmade(m): 11:02am On Jul 23, 2017
isidiwent:
No pray make bad thing do you @ zionmade
No devil from the pit of hell comes near me. I don't know why Christians like u think that the devil has any power. Bible made it clear that the only way to deal with the chief of the demons who is the devil himself is simple "resist the devil and he will flee"

3 Likes

Re: How To Totally Overcome Spirit Wife & Husband. by adonbilivit: 11:02am On Jul 23, 2017
You mean how to overcome wet dream?

3 Likes

Re: How To Totally Overcome Spirit Wife & Husband. by iykofias(m): 11:04am On Jul 23, 2017
story for d gods

1 Like

Re: How To Totally Overcome Spirit Wife & Husband. by WizzyDollar(m): 11:06am On Jul 23, 2017
Just rape the spirit wife and tell you need 5 more to join her to satisfy you or you will rape her always and she will flee never to return

2 Likes

Re: How To Totally Overcome Spirit Wife & Husband. by Nobody: 11:07am On Jul 23, 2017
And some one will probably swallow this whole load of crap undecided ,spirit ke ,terrestrial ni

2 Likes

Re: How To Totally Overcome Spirit Wife & Husband. by Nobody: 11:10am On Jul 23, 2017
isidiwent:
Overcoming spirit spouses is a very tedious task, but Jesus has given us major power to conquer this powerless marine demons...

The three ways in which spirit spouse project is through ancenstral covenant with idols, through sexual immorality and through projection or astral projection of occultic men into someone's dream world, to have sex and steal virtues.

Spirit spouse hinder marriage, breakthrough, progress, relationship & childbirth.

How to deal with these:

2) Do 14 days fast from 12:00 am to 6:pm, reading & meditating on 21 chapters of the bible each day of that 14 days.. I recommend you start from the book of matthew.

Why did I say read 21 chapters each day? Verify in Psalm 119:130 "The entrance of the word giveth Light", and since spirit spouse is darkness, darkness cannot comprehend the light that comes into you through thorough meditating of God's word. John 1:5

3) In the first 7 days of the fast, cast out the spirit spouse and break all covenants by praying two hours each day of that 7 days with only this prayer point for two hours each day... prayer point: "Lord Jesus my Husband, I break every marriage or demonic covenant with the spirit spouse in Jesus name, I cast it out from my life forever and command it not to return back in Jesus name , and i recover my blessings and virtues in Jesus name. Amen.

4) In the next 7 days, praise God thoroughly with boldness & finish reading your Bible... Don't mind any childish attack you encounter.

The spirit spouse will disappear forever when you are done. I tell you forever!! I tell you forever..

I'll strap my condom on before I go to bed, let me the yeye spirit wife with big Yansh wey go come trouble me. God go hammer you.

2 Likes

Re: How To Totally Overcome Spirit Wife & Husband. by wiringdpt(m): 11:10am On Jul 23, 2017
Op is mad, religion is a disease. And some idiiots will believe this crap.
Re: How To Totally Overcome Spirit Wife & Husband. by Heavance(m): 11:11am On Jul 23, 2017
Tosinex:
I think spirit wives and husband's refers to the rate of unemployment, joblessness, poverty, economy downturn, corruption among others that trails and threatens the existence of our beloved country. Imagine a 30 year old graduate with a job of 30k and that's even if he has a job sef, how can he then be thinking of getting married, and the supposed spouse will be moving from pillar to post binding and casting demons.
Exactly....
You can't have a good job as a guy and be facing those rubbish. Moreover, these things happen here mostly

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Totally Overcome Spirit Wife & Husband. by fumiswtpusy(f): 11:12am On Jul 23, 2017
Spirit wife and husband is real.even witches.i got one bursted yesterday.a witch using a monkier in nairaland.when dlordssamurai was telling people that witches do comment I thought it was a joke.
The witch uses these moniker adebowale89,when I confronted him he couldn't even deny that he was not a witch.
I cover myself once more with the blood of jesus because since that encounter I had with him adebowale89 i have been in shock.

3 Likes

Re: How To Totally Overcome Spirit Wife & Husband. by Digriz(m): 11:15am On Jul 23, 2017
@Op, how do one know he or she has a spirit spouse?

1 Like

Re: How To Totally Overcome Spirit Wife & Husband. by Nobody: 11:16am On Jul 23, 2017
isidiwent:

How to deal with these:

2) Do 14 days fast from [b]12:00 am to 6:pm [/b]reading & meditating on 21 chapters of the bible each day of that 14 days.. I recommend you start from the book of matthew.

For real, Bro? Fasting from 12 a.m to 6 p.m?

1 Like

Re: How To Totally Overcome Spirit Wife & Husband. by QueenRock(f): 11:17am On Jul 23, 2017
zionmade:
my brother spirit husband and wife, all those things don't exist. they are fetters used by the devil to bound Christians in fear. The devil is so powerless beyond our imagination. He becomes only powerful in the midst of fear.Just like the fish can't survive without water, the devil can't survive in the life of a Christian without fear.
So stop all these demonic preachings of spiritual husband and wife, anybody who as a Christian has his focus on God and God alone won't see shadows cast by the devil
. U get sense. Thk you very much

1 Like

Re: How To Totally Overcome Spirit Wife & Husband. by Adebowale89(m): 11:17am On Jul 23, 2017
fumiswtpusy:
Spirit wife and husband is real.even witches.i got one bursted yesterday.a witch using a monkier in nairaland.when dlordssamurai was telling people that witches do comment I thought it was a joke.
The witch uses these moniker adebowale89,when I confronted him he couldn't even deny that he was not a witch.
I cover myself once more with the blood of jesus because since that encounter I had with him adebowale89 i have been in shock.

wonder won't cease to end you this impostor and olosho that's telling the world how sweet her pussy was is also shouting God

you must be high on banga seed

1 Like

Re: How To Totally Overcome Spirit Wife & Husband. by Digriz(m): 11:19am On Jul 23, 2017
wiringdpt:
Op is mad, religion is a disease. And some idiiots will believe this crap.
The OP is not mad, spirit spouse is real bt how to identity them is my question to him.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Totally Overcome Spirit Wife & Husband. by Pavore9: 11:19am On Jul 23, 2017
Is this Spirit husband and wife, a Nigerian thing?
Re: How To Totally Overcome Spirit Wife & Husband. by CaptainGOOD: 11:20am On Jul 23, 2017
fumiswtpusy:
The witch uses these moniker when I confronted him he couldn't even deny that he was not a witch.
I cover myself once more with the blood of jesus because since that encounter I had with him i have been in shock.

Are u kidding me. undecided
Re: How To Totally Overcome Spirit Wife & Husband. by hopefulLandlord: 11:21am On Jul 23, 2017
Tosinex:

everybody should stop whatever they're doing and read the post I quoted, Nigerians love overspiritualising everything, from headaches to earthquakes

we need more of Tosinex

2 Likes

Re: How To Totally Overcome Spirit Wife & Husband. by fumiswtpusy(f): 11:23am On Jul 23, 2017
Adebowale89:

wonder won't cease to end you this impostor and olosho that's telling the world how sweet her pussy was is also shouting God

you must be high on banga seed
Whileyou were mentioning me by 2am I noticed a movement in my room,it was my boyfriend that even told me not to fear that he will protect me.
Please defend yourself that you are not a witch.
You have been bursted and I advice you just disable this account because everyone now knows.
Moreover I am not afraid of you
Re: How To Totally Overcome Spirit Wife & Husband. by kidman96(m): 11:23am On Jul 23, 2017
What a joke.
Re: How To Totally Overcome Spirit Wife & Husband. by kevoh(m): 11:27am On Jul 23, 2017
Spirit husband/wife.. facepalm moment!
Re: How To Totally Overcome Spirit Wife & Husband. by nanizle(m): 11:28am On Jul 23, 2017
Spirit wife... spirit husband... Symptoms of schizophrenia grin

If only we had good mental health care centers in naija we won't have so many nut cases yapping about.

Schizophrenia

Definition

Schizophrenia is a chronic and severe mental disorder that affects how a person thinks, feels, and behaves. People with schizophrenia may seem like they have lost touch with reality..

Signs and Symptoms

Symptoms of schizophrenia usually start between ages 16 and 30. In rare cases, children have schizophrenia too.

The symptoms of schizophrenia fall into three categories: positive, negative, and cognitive.

Positive symptoms: “Positive” symptoms are psychotic behaviors not generally seen in healthy people. People with positive symptoms may “lose touch” with some aspects of reality. Symptoms include:

Hallucinations
Delusions
Thought disorders (unusual or dysfunctional ways of thinking)

Learn more: https://www.nimh.nih.gov/health/topics/schizophrenia/index.shtml

2 Likes

Re: How To Totally Overcome Spirit Wife & Husband. by Nobody: 11:28am On Jul 23, 2017
isidiwent:

How to deal with these:

Amen! The devil doesn't play fair.
Submit your life to Jesus Christ.

1 Like

Re: How To Totally Overcome Spirit Wife & Husband. by BabaCommander: 11:28am On Jul 23, 2017
Pavore9:
Is this Spirit husband and wife, a Nigerian thing?
No sire. It's more of a Kenyan origin, kenyans exported it to Nigeria.
Re: How To Totally Overcome Spirit Wife & Husband. by bazzyblings: 11:28am On Jul 23, 2017
zionmade:

Lol... I pity you . I guess your not a Christian...

So u no no when bible say we wrestle not against flesh and blood,but against principalities and powers

Please bro .. don't be ignorant of the devils devices ..

Devil no get power wen the name of Jesus and the blood dey at work .

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil / Woman Collapses, Dies In Christ Apostolic Church Lagos, After 10-Day Fast / I Am A Christian And Love God But I Still Keep Fornicating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.