Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,374 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention (50538 Views)

Fayose Shuts NSCDC Headquarters In Ekiti / Precious Sonia Chikwendu: EFCC's Statement On The Detention Of Fani-kayode Wife / EFCC Arrests Precious Chikwendu, Femi Fani-Kayode's Wife In Ekiti (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention by abeniagbon(m): 10:40am On Oct 18, 2016
Nigerians Bank are fucking useless. i still dont why we are banking with them. most especially Zenith Bank, now access Close all the whole bank since we cant enjoy them but squander our savings
Re: Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention by napa: 10:40am On Oct 18, 2016
saint047:
Obscurity is the refuge of the incompetent.

On whose orders were they acting on?

You must be myopic I guess

Oga just shut up and stop spewing jargons.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention by Namdeenero(m): 10:41am On Oct 18, 2016
amii131:

I don't even know what is wrong with buhari sad sad
Yes I voted for him

But

As an 8month bby and mother is involved in this case of the father.They should focus on the man.

Nigerian men try respect women abeg.
What is this one saying

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention by 989900D: 10:42am On Oct 18, 2016
saint047:
[s]Sahara reprters will do everything to smear fayose's name. But they(Sahara reporters) cannot change light into darkness. When did access Bank became law enforcement agency that arrest"criminal"? This bad lagacy being set by this govt will one day affect Sahara reporters, then they (Sahara reporters) will be reminded by Nigerians that they(sahara reporters) suppoted the injustice and tyranny. The cane that was used to flog the first wife is reserved for the incoming wife[/s]

1 Like

Re: Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention by LorDBolton(m): 10:43am On Oct 18, 2016
pedestal82:

And the answer to mine, Are you?
Why refer me, mister pls cure my ignorance.

I'm done with u sir, bye
Re: Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention by Peace2love: 10:45am On Oct 18, 2016
[s]Precious Chikwendu, a key player in the former minister's money laundering operations[/s],

[s]Mr. Fani-Kayode has a history of using females for money laundering, in 2007 he used a girlfriend of his Chioma Anasoh[/s]
CHIKWENDU & CHIOMA, I DON'T HAVE ANY PROBLEM WITH USING FEMALES FOR THE ACT, BUT WHY SOUTH EAST? IGBO GIRLS AND MONEY BE LIKE 5&6

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention by ipreach: 10:46am On Oct 18, 2016
I can never believe any report from SaharaReporters
Re: Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention by Consula: 10:46am On Oct 18, 2016
You dey mind the President Buhari? #smh
tunshe:

News: Ms. Precious Chinwendu went with her 8-months old baby strapped to her chest and was told to wait as bank officials contacted police.

Olodo! Read the news again before you comment.
Re: Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention by martineverest(m): 10:48am On Oct 18, 2016
amagunnerfan:
I have no problem with the majority of igbos but a trend is beginning to surface. Most igbo youths on nairaland were against Tinubu when things were cool between he and Buhari and now against him because he and Buhari are at loggerheads.

Shows they will defend anything and everything provided it is against Buhari. Doesn't matter if it is irrational. Becoming sickening.
same way they support aisha after the saga btw her and her husband
Re: Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention by thunderbabs: 10:50am On Oct 18, 2016
I'm loving this guy, Fayose. Rambo Fayose...
Re: Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention by DeRay98(m): 10:53am On Oct 18, 2016
saintandsinnerz:

Mr man, stop reasoning like a kid, are you not in Nigeria? Have you verified if what Sahara reporters told you is true? Have you called anybody from Ekiti to confirm this news? Though whether it is true or not, it doesn't stop Buhari being a tyrant!

You quoted me but in a rush to nail me you ignored my question" If its true that he did, why is it that people who call Buhari a dictator are celebrating Fayose illegality"
Don't get frustrated with my post am not responsible for your pain.
Re: Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention by flokii: 10:53am On Oct 18, 2016
Fayose the tyrant..

Keep enjoying ur immunity while it lasts and flex muscle well well.. ur day of reckoning will come, then you'd know that there is no saviour or true friend anywhere

if you doubt ask Kalu (happy 1 yr anniversary to him) and dasuki. ur eye go clear

1 Like

Re: Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention by Goke7: 10:55am On Oct 18, 2016
TadeDada:
Why did this woman come to ekiti to withdraw money

Because in case of any yawa, Fayose and his thugs will do the needful which is what exactly happened. Nigerians are very gullible, ffk claims his wife went to ekiti to visit Fayose? for what?

They all know that the account has been flagged, but it looks like these looters are running out of cash and so the idea was to go to ekiti to withdraw the cash using Fayose and his thugs as a cover in case any kasala happen.

PMB is screwing the looters very hard, what will make obanikoro the so called american citizen return to Nigeria? They are all running out of cash. simple

1 Like

Re: Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention by rusher14: 10:55am On Oct 18, 2016
morscino:
This is a very simple n straight forward script...FFK is broke n needs money to buy food stuffs,all of his accounts n those of his baby mama( they are not actually married yet)has been flagged.
He needs her to withdrawl money from one of her accounts in a state where he could pull a crowd incase she is arrested.
Now dats where Ekiti comes to play,FFK calls his hommie(fayose)and explains his predicament(at least it is better than begging for money from him).
Chikwendu is briefed,to whip up more public sentiments,they decide she goes with the infant.

They knew exactly what they were doing and had already prepared a story for d public before she stepped her foot in that bank.This is d reason why they keep shouting..8month old child bla..bla..bla..

But guess what...EFCC don't give a heck!!!

For morons who don't know what d new banking arrangements are for a flagged acc.Once anyone(either pregnant,disabled,Epileptic,etc)comes to make a debit from d acc,it is d duty of d bank to contact d effcc,d button to do so is just one and its on every customer's profile.Failure of d bank to do dis would amount to sanction from d efcc,lots of bank staff have been sacked over this.
For an acc to be flagged it means there are explanations to be made over d money in d acc,if these ppl were not abt d drama she could hav easily followed efcc and explain herself but they was no explanation to be made.

and by d way FFK still needs money for food stuffs....

Or gbana? cry

1 Like

Re: Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention by gentleman100(m): 10:56am On Oct 18, 2016
Sobeautiful:
You're more stupid for calling lgbos stupid.
taking it personal? That's the truth, some yorubas are stupid and most Hausa and fulani are wise because they know how to control our stupidity, making igbos and yorubas see one another as enemies.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 11:00am On Oct 18, 2016
saint047:
Obscurity is the refuge of the incompetent.

On whose orders were they acting on?

You must be myopic I guess

some dead brain full Nairaland, Withdrawing from an account under security watch is illegal and the bank as the right to call security officials

1 Like

Re: Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention by bams2999(m): 11:01am On Oct 18, 2016
so ur protected thief
Re: Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention by amuokuko: 11:03am On Oct 18, 2016
This News is forkingly one sided...
Forking Brown envelope journalism..
This regime needs deliverance..
Re: Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention by giwaatnairaland(m): 11:05am On Oct 18, 2016
[quote author=omoplaycool post=50291504]So what does one even believe now? Everyone with their own version [/quote

that is what Nigeria has turned to. This has been my usual question about Nigerian's news. May God delever us smiley]

1 Like

Re: Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention by Mufasa27(m): 11:07am On Oct 18, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
fayose is a dictator. Period
... and Buhari is what??
Re: Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention by Originalsly: 11:08am On Oct 18, 2016
Hmmm.... no doubt... the man is a dictator.... and people are giving him more power by supporting him and they don't even know. EFCC that everyone fears... instructed the DPO to arrest the gf... the DPO instead reported to the governor...why? Fear. Then the governor shut down the bank. Since when a governor has that power? We are creating a monster in our backyard.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention by emmykk(m): 11:10am On Oct 18, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

the other room man is a bigger dictator
Re: Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention by athorello(m): 11:11am On Oct 18, 2016
Achorise:
Jonathan was corrupt yet he approved the usage of BVM that is helpful in tracing all accounts of a single account owner.

2. yet Tsa was yet initiated by him, electronic devices remains the best way to fight corruption. Not jail and arrest.

Omo, don't go there. People in the know know. GEJ initiated, even awarded contracts, executed partially but still allowed the bad eggs to kill the initiatives. I have a friend who worked on some of the cloud computing initiatives that would have reduced corruption especially in the civil service. I have met Niger Delta folks who still swear and curse gej every day. Govt (especially states) and corrupt officials are the biggest theives.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention by Mendelssohn(m): 11:11am On Oct 18, 2016
saint047:
Sahara reprters will do everything to smear fayose's name. But they(Sahara reporters) cannot change light into darkness. When did access Bank became law enforcement agency that arrest"criminal"? This bad lagacy being set by this govt will one day affect Sahara reporters, then they (Sahara reporters) will be reminded by Nigerians that they(sahara reporters) suppoted the injustice and tyranny. The cane that was used to flog the first wife is reserved for the incoming wife

If you managed to have C6 in English language when you wrote waec, it definitely was not from the comprehension passage. Maybe the giraffe method worked for you in obj.
Re: Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention by bobochem: 11:12am On Oct 18, 2016
I don't even know wc one to believe now.
Re: Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention by Nobody: 11:16am On Oct 18, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
If Fayose is a dictator then PMB is what?
Re: Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention by ALEGETEMITOPE(m): 11:18am On Oct 18, 2016
EzePromoe:
cool
I pray you will not cry for him later
Re: Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention by teabully(m): 11:19am On Oct 18, 2016
yarimo:
The title of this thread should be FAYOSE the new commando of Ekiti State grin
Haaa, naa real commando, dat ppart he made a vow of d bank not operating again maks. Me laff

1 Like

Re: Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention by Alfranco(m): 11:20am On Oct 18, 2016
yarimo:
The title of this thread should be FAYOSE the new commando of Ekiti State grin
...or Superman rescues FFK's Mistress in Ekiti...lol
Re: Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention by farihafaheemah(m): 11:20am On Oct 18, 2016
In U, UK and other European countries, the bank officials can call security agents for anybody that his or her acct have been flagged red. A case study of Nigeria fraudster in US that his acct was red flagged, the banker was happened to be an Africa, the moment he made attempt to transact from the acct, the banker laerted him that he should run and not even look back because his acct is on red flag. Pls security agents has power to red flag any acctount that they suspect and it is duty of banks to call security men when the transaction was about to be carried out on the said red flaged account
saint047:
Sahara reprters will do everything to smear fayose's name. But they(Sahara reporters) cannot change light into darkness. When did access Bank became law enforcement agency that arrest"criminal"? This bad lagacy being set by this govt will one day affect Sahara reporters, then they (Sahara reporters) will be reminded by Nigerians that they(sahara reporters) suppoted the injustice and tyranny. The cane that was used to flog the first wife is reserved for the incoming wife
Re: Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention by eph12(m): 11:20am On Oct 18, 2016
Am surprised EFCC had to wait till transaction is carried out on the account before acting. I mean they already know who the account belongs to so why didn't they bring her in for questioning since?
Re: Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention by francisbiz: 11:31am On Oct 18, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
And Buhari is what?

EFCC and other security outfits are making intelligence sharing difficult for Nigerians, they are responsible for whatever the bank and her staff have been exposed to.
They dont care about the security of their informants, why did they not only take note of the person that did the withdrawal and wait for e very calm day and invite her?
The recklessness is too much. Penny wise pound foolish, shey them don release am on very unusual bail.
EFCC bail condition is not done by in police stations, but in EFCC's office with conditions.
Which kine country be this sef, I dont support corruption; why I go support corruption, none of them give me chop wen them dey chop, but due process has to be followed.
See as them don expose the bank and their staff to risk, now; and I bet Fayose and FFk have already known the staff that made the call to EFCC.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ifeanyi Okowa Wins Polling Unit At Ika North-East / Benin City On Lockdown For Peter Obi / Defection: All Juicy Appointments Went To Katsina, Lagos, Says Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.