Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,430 members, 7,954,687 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:16 AM

Nigerian Web Designers Have Come Of Age. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Nigerian Web Designers Have Come Of Age. (972 Views)

Webmasters, Which Nigerian Web Hosting Company Is Reliable? Pls Help! / Top Ten Nigerian Web Designers <caution> / Has The Nigerian Web Community Come Of Age Yet? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Web Designers Have Come Of Age. by abhosts(m): 7:26pm On Dec 29, 2006
Hi guys,

After stumbling upon this Website, it occurred to me that Nigerian Web Designers can hold their own anywhere in world. The quality of this Website layout is startling.

www.femipedro.com
Re: Nigerian Web Designers Have Come Of Age. by naijacutee(f): 2:29am On Dec 30, 2006
If this is not an advert, then I do agree with you. Some guy based in Nigeria created this site for my friend. www.soundville.co.uk I couldn't believe it. I mean, we still need to work on the grammar etc but I think the site is astonishingly good.
Re: Nigerian Web Designers Have Come Of Age. by my2cents(m): 12:31pm On Dec 30, 2006
Personally, I have never doubted the fact that we have talent to do anything. Our problem has never been talent but access to resources to develop the talent.

As naijacutee said, there is some work needed. However, it is more than grammar. Ensuring a site is cross-browser, abuse of flash, layout, etc are some of the other areas where we need improvement.

Having said that, again, we do have the talent. We just need to optimize the talent, thatz all.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get Squirrel Mail Or Cpanel Please It Is Important / Domno / Hi5 Or Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.